Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hi guys

i was notising Ranvir's girlfriend.....i felt like she is just with ranvir bcz of the Moneyyy....don tu guys notised that.....??

Edited by Nusheen - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ seems like it esp how on Monday she was interested in knowing what Rajvansh's do for business and so on
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
definitely looks that way, now lets see how Ranvir or Vasdu find out about it. Sadhna i think will realize this first.

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she wants only money
loveprincess thumbnail

As always the lead(Sadi) will realize this 1st n try to expose her or tell everybody abt her evil plan but as always nobody will believe her may be except Alekh n the same old crap starts again For example: everybody going against her, kicking her out the hosue n thn realize later tht she was right n ask for forgivness n bring her back n the adarsh bahu(Sadi) will forgive everybody n come back... ntn new....but since this is not an Ekta show let's hope this does not happen...there is a new story instead of repitition...keeping my fingers crossed....

ur Views plzzz.....

Edited by coolguys - 15 years ago
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ i dont think they will kick Sadi out ever... Aalekh is too attached to her now and Vasu is totally smitten over how much Sadi cares for Aalekh... i think Vasu will believe Sadi but will be too scared to do anything about it because that means Sadi will persuade Vasu to bring Ragni into the family

but the relationship between Sadi and Ranvir might be compromised... which is sad
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thats what all the usuall stories are like so i'm not surprisedd 😛

Angel x 😊