*May 23 Zaara Ind-Mehek left Z. villa:(

deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*22nd May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*in z.villa...zaa & zee r in the hall room...zaa tells zee that she fulled fill her promise...now mehek & aman r for each other...nobody could seperate them...zee doesn't like zaa's confidence...she challenges zaa that she will spoil aman-mehek relationship...zaa accepts her challenge...zee warns zaa that she will kill her...zaa replies that nothing will happen to her if god is with her...zee angrily leaves the place...!!

*in gul's room...mirjo massages gul's feet...gul is happy of mirjo's goodness...because she takes care her a lot...mirjo tells her nani that she is so excited because finally aman got married...she also wants to marry...she requests nani to find out a groom for her...gul gets angry & catches mirjo's neck...mirjo gets scared...she starts screaming...raja comes there & ask mirjo what happen?...mirjo replies that her nani hurt her may be she couldn't bear aman-mehek's marrige...raja advices mirjo if nani won't feel well in future she should feed her milk with black pepper...mirjo agrees with raja...they leave the room...gul looks tensed...!!

*in aman's room...mehek is sitting on the bed...she remembers her first meeting with aman...at first sight they fought each other...a sweet song plays in the background..."titlio ke jaisa aaj...tumsa gaya mera maan"...i'm sorry i couldn't complete full sentences of this song...because i don't understand every words of this song...aman enters the room gradually...mehak feels uneasy...aman goes to mehek & sits beside her...mehek feels shy...aman tells mehek that 2 day is their suhag raat...he ask her why does she feel shy after knowing him very well...aman turns mehek's face & opens her ghungat...they both stare at each other...another sweet song plays, "ishq ne tere...o piya ye jado ne kaisa kiya"...they remembers few memorable moments...aman goes back in his old position...he misbehaves with mehek...oh my god aman doesn't change...can't believe this...he acted with mehek for marry her...aman tells mehek that its his turn to take a revenge...he wanna punish mehek for her pride...mehek is shocked...she ask aman why did he play a game with her life?...!!

*in khushi's room...khushi remembers her mom how zaa took care her when she was a  child...she also remembers her mom's promise that she never leaves her...in that time zaa comes there with milk...she ask her does she miss her mom?...she comforts her that her mom will be happy because aman is changed...khushi says thank to zaa for her support...zaa informs khushi that her intension is to full fill zaa's dream...khushi replies that she will pray for her success...!!

*in aman's room...mehek is still fighting with aman...she tells aman that she is not a weak woman...she is so strong...he couldn't use her...she will return money to shivangi...aman looks confused...he wanna explain mehek that he just fun with her...but mehek doesn't listen to him...she warns aman that she won't live with him...aman tries to touch her...but mehek shouts at him...aman gets shocked...& the episode end...!!

THE END

***&&&***

*23rd May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*in aman's room...for aman's confusing attitude mehek gets angry on him...she warns him that she will punish him...she will open his truth in front of shivangi & he never get any property...aman gets scared...he tries to convince mehek that he just fun with her...but mehek doesn't believe him...she decides to leave aman forever...aman looks confused...she promises aman that from now he never live in peace...he will cry whole life...mehek leaves the room...aman looks hopeless...!!

*in the morning...all r sitting in the hall room...all r happy for aman...all share their feelings each others...zaa comes with tea...zee thinks it for her...she wants to take it but zaa stops her & informs her that the tea for aman & mehek....she requests zee to serve the tea to aman & mehek...zee looks angry...mirjo also wants to go with her...they both go to aman's room...!!

*in aman's room...mirjo & zee enter the room...aman is sleeping on the couch...mirjo & zee notice him...they don't see mehek anywhere...zee ask aman what happen?...where is mehek?...aman doesn't say anything...he just remembers mehek's warning...mirjo doubts something & want to inform all about it...she leaves the roon...zee tries to stop her but can't stop...!!

*mirjo starts screaming...she comes to the hall room...she informs all that mehek left z.villa...all r shocked except gul...zee also comes from top floor...she looks happy...zaa notices that...she tries to handle the situation...she informs all that she gave permission to mehek for visited her dad's house...zee looks angry after listen that...zaa comforts all that she will take back mehek...!!

*in aman's room...aman looks so upset...he remembers how mehek warned him...in that time khushi comes there...she ask aman about mehek...aman tries to avoid her...but mehek forces him to tell the truth...but aman hides the truth & informs khushi may be mehek's intention to marry him was to get money...but khushi doesn't believe his words...aman wants to get her sympathy...so he ask khushi doesn't she believe him?...khushi replies that she couldn't believe him...aman gets angry on her for support mehek...khushi tells aman that she will talk with mehek...!!

*in mehek's house...mehek is so upset...she remembers what aman did with her...she is praying & wants god help...she strats crying...zaa comes there & consoles her...mehek doesn't want to tell anything to zaa...she informs zaa that she doesn't want to go back in aman's life...zaa is concerned...she doesn't force mehek...she tells mehek that she knows that mehek is a strong woman...she shouldn't come out from her house like that...she has to fight for her right & teach aman about his mistakes...mehek is confused...she wants to return zaa's check to zaa...zaa denies to take it...she explains mehek that only she could change aman...she also tells that she will take her decision...mehek remembers aman's few words...she looks confused...zaa leaves the house...& THE Episode end...!!

The end

***&&&***

Edited by deshi2007 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for a lovely episode.
I knew Aman was going to do something like that, but his reaction is a bit confusing.
modishh thumbnail
oh...cant believ aman can go so low..poor mehak..but m sure shez not tht weak.. 😳
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i wonder if aman was only joking and if he will make mehek believe him
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i think aman will get mehek to understand he was just joking but who jokes like that on their wedding night 😕
123456rs thumbnail
i don't think aman was joking
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.
I don't think Aman was joking. I think Mehek will come back to zannat Villa.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i hope mehek does make aman good
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

thanx for the update.
I don't think Aman was joking. I think Mehek will come back to zannat Villa.

i also agree with u...mehek will return z. villa to teach aman...!!