Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Neha di. πŸ€—
I don't know you, as we just met like last week. But would love to be friends, and wishing you a very happy birthday! πŸ€— [in advacne? πŸ˜† ].. hope your day is filled with many surprizes & laughter. May this go on till 2893791339189479237489237 Janams. πŸ€— ily! πŸ€— :)
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Ohh god!  What can I say?  I am the happiest person in this world.  I was not expecting this exceptionally well done thread bah mah lovely bacha Zainu Mwah love you baby.  Its very well done and full of creative graphics.  All the freinds mah lovely friends on IF.  Thank you so much for giving me your time to wish me the bday.

Seriouasly I had tears rolling down 😭mah eyes as I was reading all da messages.  Thank you for all da gifts I have received.  But my best gist is you.  You guys are are my true friends and I will treaure this gift in mah life for ever.

All of you here is big hug and lots of kisses from me to you all. 

And sum of you naughty ones stop asking me mah age cuz I ain telling ya πŸ˜†...

Awwwwwwwwww Nehaaaaaaaaaaa sis Happpppppppppyy Birthday sis.. *jumpssssss on sis and gibs her the bigggggggggggestttttttttt eber hug*πŸ€—
And no crying sisisisisis...Only shmilingggggggggg ishh ur bdayyyyyyyπŸ₯³
And ishh just a small token of love na.. cudnt even do much on such short notice...
Lub u sissssssss

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Diya, Neha, Muscleee jiπŸ€—, Ritu di,πŸ€—, Bachu and everyone else...
And I m just glad if it made Neha sis thora sa happy and shmilee.. Mission accomplished...and thanks to everyone for such nice msgs on such short noticeπŸ˜ƒ

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday neha ben 😳
hope you had a great day 😳
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Hey Kangaroo is Lata for jumping from senior member to Dazzler ( now I am in you rleague Dada I no just dazzler , I am Rockerz NOW in no time.... I cant be kangaroo and tortoise can I πŸ˜†

Monkey is probably DevoπŸ˜‰ why not youπŸ˜†

muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Thanks Diya, Neha, Muscleee jiπŸ€—, Ritu di,πŸ€—, Bachu and everyone else...
And I m just glad if it made Neha sis thora sa happy and shmilee.. Mission accomplished...and thanks to everyone for such nice msgs on such short noticeπŸ˜ƒ

we shd thank you ffji πŸ˜ƒ

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awwwwwww Wahida and Neha are friends today....I am so happy at this Manmohan Desai type of "End of Dushmani" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

BTW Neha...I hope you don't pounce on my Chetan by extending that logic of "Ritu's friends are mine" πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Dont worry Ritu.  I have extended mh friendship to your friends only.  I sid yor frnds are my friends.  I did not say your hubbies r mine.  πŸ˜†
DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandali_

I know we don't really know each other, but just thought I'd wish you, so Happy Birthday!
Lucky you! You've got Namo and not to forget Hiten 😳 wishing you(as said by Faith). Have a great day. 😊

Thank you sandali.  You dont need to know me to wish.  Its a sweet notion from you which I'll always treasure.
DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Hey Kangaroo is Lata for jumping from senior member to Dazzler in no time....

Monkey is probably DevoπŸ˜‰

I cant wait to tell Devu about your comment πŸ˜†
DeSiPride05 thumbnail