Who Is The Prettiest (poll)

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Haii Hoo Do Use Thinkk Is The Prettiest In Bidaii? I Thinkk All Of Themm Aree Okaii πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† But A wanna see who most of usee pick.. and who's the most popular person! 😊 πŸ‘

Pleasee votee😊 And Leave comments iff Youu wisshh

Thannx , Angell X 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mad Hattress thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ragini is simply gorgeous. I love her angular face and chiseled features. Her cheekbones are wonderful and her dark hair and eyes look lovely against her skin. Her complexion is so smooth and even. I'd say she's my favorite 😊
cross thumbnail
Vasu the perfect beauty, the prettiest
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is of course Sadhna. Very beautiful and on the reception day, she looked a stunner. Ragini is good too...but Sadhna is my choice. Anyways, as they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
saesh thumbnail
WOW I I THINK RAGNI IS VERY ATTRACTIVE!
SHE HAS NATURAL BEAUTY .WHICH IS WITHOUT MAKEUP . NOT LIKE SADHNA, DOLLY,SONIA. I DN'T THINK VASU EVEN STANDS ANYWHERE AROUND RAGNI
lilprincess4 thumbnail
i like sadhna she is prettiest in bidaai. ❀️
khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Sadhna..shez just gorgeous!!her eyes nd all are so cute.but I cant forget bout Ragini coz shez also pretty..hhehehehe 😊
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sadhna...she is so pretty 😳 😳
drzsk thumbnail
this should be devided:
Amongst elders........Vasu even at this age u can't take ur eyes off her.She is so sophisticated and elegant....loves her smile

Amongst youngsters.....Ragini
About sadna her fair skin makes her attractive but if u consider both sisters with same complexion then Ragini is far better .

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
*sadhna* definitely, she is really innocent nd adopts graceful beauty...nd vasu t0o but one option so sadhNA is ma clickk.. 😊