Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Adi loves partying, going to disco..rely on his dad's pocket money..etc etc but we know that he probably is good at heart..its because of the problems between his parents he never got the love and warmth..

Now as Ruchi-Adi lovestory has taken the first step so do you think Ruchi shud change herself for Adi?πŸ˜• Like accompany him to discs, then accept his expensive gifts..will she go against her mum whose thoughts are ermm outdated for todays youngistanπŸ€”..

If she lets go of her innocence and simplicity for Adi then i will be very disappointed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEXYBABEISHERE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree ,
Even I will be Disappointed.
I dont think she should accept his expensive gifts but ask him to earn himself & buy her gifts. 😊
fareshta thumbnail
noo man she shouldnt change coz if adi likes her den he will like her for wat she is now nd wouldnt want her to change so she shouldnt yaar
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She might fall for Adi, but I don't think Ruchi will ever go against her mom. Maybe she will fall for him, but she won't show it. πŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I Think Ruchi shud stict to her priciplas and try to make Adi realise the reality of life and make him realise what a girl ruchi is and truly fall for her and not wooo her!!! 😳
afghanitam thumbnail
I think that Ruchi shouldn't change herself because of Adi .. i mean she shouldn't go to disco and so on if he doesn't want to .. i think that Adi should change himself for Ruchi !
Veritaserum thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A person should be liked as he or she is n if Adi cannot like Ruchi for wat she is then hello let this step to a love story be wherever it is One should 'nt change for some one else or to plz the person in Question.............That wat I think
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree w/all of u guys!! She shouldn't change for him...he should change for her and become a better person!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜‰
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion Ruchi shouldn't change herself for Adi...she should stay the same she is rite now... Ruchi will fall in love with him but will not show it just because of Radha...I noticed that Ammu might encourge her to show her love for Adi including Ragini...

At the moment Adi is playing with her but did anyone felt ke he is falling in love with her...or it is just me thinking like that... 😊 😳 πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Do ppl change????Ill rephrase it..can ppl change??? I dont think so......ya they get adapt to their surroundings, but no, they dont change.......plus opposites attract.....they both will keep one another at their toes....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰