Sign Petition-To Convince Shilpa for DMG

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys plz sign the petition to convince shilpa to continue with Dil Mill Gaye......

Here is the link

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/shilpa-anand-to-continue -with-dill-mill-gayye.html

Plz guys we need more and more singnatures to convince them......

Unnati

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hii i justt signedd it and i was signer #269 or sumthing like that so if we get more people hopefully it will workk...

~Janki~
forevercharmed thumbnail
i was number 283...i really really hope she doesnt leave!!

Avanti
Arlover1 thumbnail
plz don't go shilpa

~Heli~
umberk thumbnail
signd..my number is 291.plzzz shilpa dont go 😭 u wont belive but main subha say net per hoon n tryng evry possible way to stop her..this is very big heartbrokn 4me...i love DMG but without SHILPA i cant imagine so tryng evrybit 4 stopng her hope she wont go
**cutiepie** thumbnail
i was #308.... i really hope this brings shilpa bak but for some reason i have a feeling it wont cuz imean the creatives the cast and the whole crew have alll already tried getting her to stay but she refused so iono ... but im keeping my fingers crossed! 😕
sweet_angel28 thumbnail
i signed it n got my sisters to sign it too......hope it helps................im so depressed...............i havent even eaten today coz im so upset 😭 😭 😭
sweet=me thumbnail
I was #316....I swear to God I hope this works....Otherwise the thing that brought a smile on my face every evening at 8:30 will come to an end....I'll never watch DMG again.....I honestly can't believe I'm writing this but ya....Anyway I hope this works guys....
~Ananya
sournsweet thumbnail
but isnt it like a bit 2 late???...I mena everything;s done now...bt well we can always hope for d better...I will sign it..nything 2 make her stay...
charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
signed.....# 326......i hope she returns back!