20th May Written Update

swetha_ravi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap: Shikha's home asking her abt her lost ear ring.. and tells her to remember when did she wear it last and where did so go then. Shikha tells her aunt abt this and she tells shikha to shut her mouth and dont get nervous else everyone will doubt her..Nihal tells its his aim to get roma out of jail and get suhana back her "khoya hua izzat".. Nihal and Suhana have talk over ear ring's owner thing and I think suhana told him..  Dev's mom tells Indu chachi not to talk abt dev-shikha relation again in d house. I

Indu chachi tells her that dev told he wont come to d home unless his relation with suhana is fully removed and dat dev have already signed divorce papers.

Nihal's house.. Nihal tells suhana that she shouldnt take any more risks in her life evenif either him or roma will have to suffer.. Suhana tels him that if shikha did kill rishabh then she need to get punished, they shouldnt suffer anymore.. Nihal is abt to storm out of his house where chachi and chachi questions him where he is going. He tells her knw whose ear ring it is and its rishabh's wife shikha's..

Shikha is telling her aunt that somehow she is having a feeling like her truth wont be hidden for more days she is really worried about it.. She remembers the scene when roma tells judge that she killed rishabh..

Nihal's mami tells mama to stop nihal. But he tells nanda (mami) that he wont stop nihal now. Anyways truth should come out one day.

Nanda chachi is cuming down the stairs and she finds Dev there.. She is so happy she invities him inside.. But he insists to call suhana there.. Chacha comes there and seems happy too. Then nanda goes to suhana who is talking to devi's idol and makes her wear good saree, bangles etc etc.. In btw there is some hugging scenes btw nanda and suhana.. Then she brings suhana down.. Dev tells chacha that he is getting late, so pls call suhana soon.. She comes down.. Dev sees her and remember the scene when he told suhana if moon is pure then she is also pure etc... Suhana comes down and bends to touch his leg.. Dev takes out the divorce paper and asks suhana to sign it.. Nanda chachi and chacha tells dev that suhana loves him alot etc... Suhana tells them not to tell anything, now she feels she doesnt deserve him(??).. She will sign it and asks dev where she need to sign and is going to sign it.. Dev's phone rings and its Indu chachi who tells him that nihal came there asking for Shikha's address, evenif she didnt give, someone else gave.. Dev is furious and tells suhana he wont spare nihal this time and storms out of the house..  Suhana asks chacha, chachi to come and they both leaves behind dev...

Nihal reached Shikha's house.. He opened the door by himself 😆  and entered the house. Starts calling out for shikha.. Shikha's dad and mom comes and asks hw dare he come there, he shld leave else they'll call police.. Nihal folds his hands and tell he have to talk something important to shikha and then he'll leave.. By d time shikha comes over vid her aunt, her parents tell her to go back but she stays on.. Nihal shows her the ear ring and asks if its hers?? Shikha's mom recognizes it and says its shikha's. and asks nihal frm whr did he get that.. Nihal asks shikha to tell truth.. Dev enters the scene screaming nihal and both starts hitting nihal.. Nihal  holds dev and tells he came to remove his eye's blindness, he doesnt wanna harm dev.. But dev is again gonna hit nihal, Suhana reaches there and asks them to stop fighting.. She tells dev that if he wants divorce then she'll sign it, but they shldnt fight anymore.. She goes to the table and says I'll sign it.. Shikha's dad is talking on phone with someone...

Shikha remembers the scene when rishabh changed his mobile number to nihal's name in suhana's mobile and she asking rishabh wont that badname suhana... She remembers all those and is shocked.. Suhana is gonna sign the paper... When shikha tells, "bas bhabhi... bus... ab aur nahi.."

Precap: Suhana telling dev.. " har patni ko pati parameswar hothe hei.. par aaj meine pani eeswar ko kho diya.. aapne mujche mere eeswar ko ...(i 4got that word) diya"

Sorry if I Made lots of mistakes.. Click thank U or do
Comment

For me it seems like bhabhi is gonna be off air this week itself..
Edited by swetha_ravi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NehaRai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update....dev should get a tight slap....wt kind of husband is he..who cnt even trust his wife..
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!

i think sikha will tell the truth
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the gr8 update
yh what kind of husband is dev who cant even trust his own wife? 😆 😆 😆
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2