do looks really matter in lrl...!!????

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
ive just visited the sabtv forum and saw lots of posts where thier authors wre stating that the new cadets and captians of lrl are "UGLY".........now seriously answer this one.....in a show like left right left which is based in a military academy is it nessesary that the cast has to be goodlooking or do they have to be good actors..........i think as far as the looks of the cast of lrl is concerned i think the way they look right now is appropriate.considering the fact that they are supposed to be in a military training center and not in a fashion magazine.........i find it pretty weird and annoying when people say stuff like this..........please post youre comments!! Edited by shruti.nil - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the golden girl thumbnail
no i dont think the looks matter and in a show like this......lrl is a good show n the basic thing is the acting which is good and as far as the looks r concerned then they r not ugly........they r good looking too
RSZR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

ive just visited the sabtv forum and saw lots of posts where thier authors wre stating that the new cadets and captians of lrl are "UGLY".........now seriously answer this one.....in a show like left right left which is based in a military academy is it nessesary that the cast has to be goodlooking or do they have to be good actors..........i think as far as the looks of the cast of lrl is concerned i think the way they look right now is appropriate.considering the fact that they are supposed to be in a military training center and not in a fashion magazine.........i find it pretty weird and annoying when people say stuff like this..........please post youre comments!!

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.. LOOKS DOSENT MATTER AT ALL IN LRL.. THE STORY IS BASED ON ARMY AND I FEEL THAT ALL THE CADETS INCLUDING THE FACULTY MEMBERS R DOING THERE JOB VERY WELL... ITS UNFAIR TO CALL THEIR LOOKS UGLY BECAUSE THERE ACTING,ACTION AND EVRYTING IS PRETTY GOOD.. LRL ROCKS AND WILL BE ROCKING TILL THE END..

RANU
umagaurav thumbnail
looks doesnt really matter in LRL and also the casts doesnt look ugly they look great.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think all of them look really nice but on top of that they are all really good actors. you feel that you are in the story and involved in their life. I think the show is going really well and it will be really unfair to compare it to the previous season, considering that the whole cast is different.
sournsweet thumbnail
I hav 2 say i was abit biased in d begining 2...buit rather bcz of d constant comaprison wid our previous cadets...wid d mark dey had left...bn I kno I was wrong...but I also kno ki u hav 2 giv dese cadets a cahnce...n dey will prove demslevs 2 u..I totally luv each nevery1 of dem now...n 2 me I can tell u 2day dey r a gud luking batch 2...n u r ryt!!!...its a miltiary acedemy n not a fashion skool or acting classes or sumthing...

Thumbs up for d cadets!!!..

-rubina
-bhootni- thumbnail
i think it'll take some time for people to stop comparing the new cadets with the old ones because the old ones did leave a strong mark behind. as Rubina said we should give them a chance and they'll prove that they have their own style (which they already are doing)
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lrl kya I hate the fact that in all shows people look so perfect....'beautiful skin'(hardly 🤢 ), perfect eyesight, not a single hair out of place despite the person indulging in activities like running, cleaning, cooking, etc....perfect clothes, perfect make-up...ladies sleeping in sarees or with chunnis, n bindis n make-up still on..too much!!

lrl is much better...na to they've shown perfect beauties, n na hi they've shown perfect people...who are totally negative or too goody-goody...these are normal people.. 👏 👏 👏

n they don't look ugly....they look normal...the kind of people you see around.

n more than a pretty face, it's the personality n smartness of a person that impresses....you could be the most handsome/beautiful person in the world...but if you're not confident or are not smart, you won't impress people.

Edited by amail1601 - 15 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail

this is really well put! i think i can, personally, relate more to the characters in lrl than any other serial.

Originally posted by: amail1601

lrl kya I hate the fact that in all shows people look so perfect....'beautiful skin'(hardly 🤢 ), perfect eyesight, not a single hair out of place despite the person indulging in activities like running, cleaning, cooking, etc....perfect clothes, perfect make-up...ladies sleeping in sarees or with chunnis, n bindis n make-up still on..too much!!

lrl is much better...na to they've shown perfect beauties, n na hi they've shown perfect people...who are totally negative or too goody-goody...these are normal people.. 👏 👏 👏

n they don't look ugly....they look normal...the kind of people you see around.

n more than a pretty face, it's the personality n smartness of a person that impresses....you could be the most handsome/beautiful person in the world...but if you're not confident or are not smart, you won't impress people.

sonikudi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

this is really well put! i think i can, personally, relate more to the characters in lrl than any other serial.

amail ,  you answered it so well.      In fact I don t find season 3 cadets or seniors ugly .   they all look nice , cute,  some good looking too...and above all , they are acting superbly .  very good actors .