Today's last scene analysis.

Guronge thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay Im not sure about all of you, but my eyes were glued to the screen today. Todays Kyunki epi was absolutely marvelous, gripping whatever you want to say. The last scene when Tulsi overheard Mandy planning to kill Tulsi (Juhi) was the scene I wanted to point out. At the very end, Mandira smashed some sort of bar into Tulsi's head when she was calling Tulsi (Juhi) to tell her Mandy's after her. Could this smashing bring back Tulsi's memory? Just like Gunga got unparalized from her accident, could Tulsi regain her memory from her accident? Seems like a week to look forward to in Kyunki! Gautami's two months is wrapping up, and seems like Tulsi will soon be back in SN! What all say?

-Guronge๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I completely agree ๐Ÿ˜ณ The last scene was amazing ๐Ÿ‘ Smriti and Achint's acting was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Actually, I never thought of that before, but maybe when Tulsi got hit on the head she will get her memory back ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I just can't wait for her to remember, and for Juhi to be kicked out of SN ๐Ÿ˜†
Guronge thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumpet

Yes, I completely agree ๐Ÿ˜ณ The last scene was amazing ๐Ÿ‘ Smriti and Achint's acting was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Actually, I never thought of that before, but maybe when Tulsi got hit on the head she will get her memory back ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I just can't wait for her to remember, and for Juhi to be kicked out of SN ๐Ÿ˜†

Yea!  There acting was amazing. It reminded me off their old battles back in the days. I hope she does get her memory back this way, and I to can't wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ Precap's a bit confusing though, but omg I am excited now๐Ÿ˜ณ

mumpet thumbnail
^^Yes, I used to love those Tulsi vs. Mandy battles ๐Ÿ˜† I also hope her memory returns, it is long overdue ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes, I couldn't understand the precap โ“
Guronge thumbnail

^^Yes, I used to love those Tulsi vs. Mandy battles ๐Ÿ˜† I also hope her memory returns, it is long overdue ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes, I couldn't understand the precap โ“

I was just thinking and i came up with this:

Mihir is driving to Jankipuram in search for Tulsi. He is in deep thought about the past couple of days and hits that man on the motorcycle. The man is the goon that Mandy hired to kill Juhi. Mihir comes out of his car and says sorry and overhears the man talking to Mandy.

OR OR OR OR๐Ÿ˜†

He admitts the man into a hospital and somebody admits Tulsi there to. He then sees her at the hospital.

Maybe both are incorrect but im just so excited i may be jumping to conclusions๐Ÿ˜†

mumpet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guronge

I was just thinking and i came up with this:

Mihir is driving to Jankipuram in search for Tulsi. He is in deep thought about the past couple of days and hits that man on the motorcycle. The man is the goon that Mandy hired to kill Juhi. Mihir comes out of his car and says sorry and overhears the man talking to Mandy.

OR OR OR OR๐Ÿ˜†

He admitts the man into a hospital and somebody admits Tulsi there to. He then sees her at the hospital.

Maybe both are incorrect but im just so excited i may be jumping to conclusions๐Ÿ˜†

I like both of them combined in one๐Ÿ˜† The man can go unconscious while talking to Mandy๐Ÿคฃ
_popupControl();
Guronge thumbnail

I like both of them combined in one๐Ÿ˜† The man can go unconscious while talking to Mandy๐Ÿคฃ
_popupControl();

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I just hope this week, Mihir sees Tulsi or something explosive happens๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think dat Tulsi's memory ll come back. Juhi's game is almost over now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Guronge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa-fan

I think dat Tulsi's memory ll come back. Juhi's game is almost over now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Indeed it is, cus remember when Smriti returned and the press conference happened? In an interview Gautami said she and Smriti will share the screen for 2 months and its nearly be 2 months so only some more episodes untill Tulsi returns! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guronge

Indeed it is, cus remember when Smriti returned and the press conference happened? In an interview Gautami said she and Smriti will share the screen for 2 months and its nearly be 2 months so only some more episodes untill Tulsi returns! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep! hopefully Tulsi ll be in Sn before Thursday. Now Tulsi 's memory ll be back 2morrow, I hope. Then On wed. Mihir must be looking 4 Tulsi, then they ll meet then. I am soooooooooooo excited, I can't wait.๐Ÿ˜ƒ