Discuss the Last Episode Here.

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okie; MDTA has officially ended in India and a lot of us have our opinions on it; whether good or bad.

Instead of creating multiple topics; why not post all your thoughts, comments and alternative endings here?πŸ˜›

NB: Any other posts made regarding this topic will be closed.😊

MDTA Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i never thought the ending woudl be soooooooooooooooooo bad..
omg
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Totally what a crap ending.. 🀒 🀒
i still cannot believe it..im totally devastated by the ending of MDTA. The creatives of MDTA finally succeeded in ruining the show totally.. 🀒
Unbelievable how they made Ruhaan the bhargavs grandson.. πŸ˜•
it is soo uugghhhh..hate it hate it hate it..🀒🀒
and when they had already planned such a crap ending why enter Rus father in it..giving us RuhaanSimran fans jhooti hope.. 😑 😑 😑
uufff im so angry at the creatives...how could they kill Simran...the most of all what i hated was the part where sargam enter the house with the MDTA song...o god i was furious when i read that in the update.. 😑
hw could they do that..that song belongs only to RuSim...ufff...such a crap writing...couldnt the creatives think of something better then this crap ending..how could they even think of such a crap ending..
I cried and cried 😭 😭 😭 when read the update of the last episode..did not watch the video too painfull to watch... 😭
I loved MDTA so much, i was totally addicted to it from the first episode of 21st may till 14 feb..
But on 14 feb an end came to my addiction..
14 feb valentines day, the day of love was turned into Doomsday for me... on this day of love mdta creatives decide to separate the most beautiful, and passionate couple on screen.. πŸ˜•
by this the creatives proved that they have no knowledge of love at all.. 🀒
on this day we should have seen a romantic and beautiful episode of MDTA with lots of pyar and cute moments of Ruhaan and Simran.. 😳 they should have united in this day.. 😍
Suhana should have been punished on this day...but noooo what do we get to see...separation of our hottest couple..and that also for forever...ufff i hate it so much.. 😑
And since that day MDTA was ruined and turned into a crap serial..hated every scene every episode after Gaurav and Priyamvada left the show...the show was a total bakwaas after that.. 😑 🀒
and the ending..ending ke to jawaab hi nahin hain..it was a dynamic disaster of all serials.. 🀒 🀒
really hope that Rahul Bhatt don't hire the same creatives for his new serial..warna phir crap kahani dekhne ko milega... πŸ˜•

Sorry guys for the long comment..par main kya karoon dil mein itna gussa hain..main apne aapko rok nahi sakka..πŸ€”

Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
ISano thumbnail
every single word of urs is completely true. disaster.. uf itna bura itna bura .. worser tehn ever..

i mean theek hai simran was dead.. to ruhaan ko bhi to marna chiye tha na
why leaving with some other..

even though i had tears in my eyes watching KKUSUM serial.. but it was a kind of happy ending na.. both KKUSUM & Abhay died.. and united after dead.. but yahaan to .. Ruhaan started his life with a new girl.. 3rd woman in his life..
🀒 🀒

😳 par the msot worser was when he turn out not to be OBEROI.. 😑

wasnt it the same rahul Bhar who wanted to show soemthign enw in his serial.. IS THAT NEW 😑

Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this show had a crappy ending. even if they couldnt show simran's face they could have said simran is still alive and suhana is in jail. sargam should have died and ruhaan back to simran and his own family.
ISano thumbnail
yeah neela.. but u know stupid creative team.. they didnt want bhargavs to leave empty hands.. or soemthing..
uff. i still cant get over it..
Ruhaan is not what we thought he was 🀒 🀒   πŸ€’

i wish i could ckill the person who wrote the episode Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago
NazNgs thumbnail
Ya San ur totally right..i just can't imagine how the creatives could even think of an ending like this...
and please don't let them come and tell us that twist and turns happens in Serials and we should not get attached to the serials..
like the person who read my letter in the programm zee and u once tried to tell me that we should not get attached coz twist and turns happens in serials i mean c'mon ofcourse we get attached to it if it is a really good story and also the one and only hunk Gaurav Khanna in it..how can we not get attached to it..and if we don't get attached to it to Serial chalega kaise..?and twist and turns happens in all serial but why a twist and turn like this in mdta...? Im very disappointed and devasted...by the crap ending of meri doli tere angana... booeeeee to the creatives who thought of such a crap ending🀒 i will keep saying it...crap ending crap ending crap ending.... 😑
ISano thumbnail
even me .. its the most disgusting ending ever.. why couldnt they elt bhargav nbe and ... end on oberois liek they started..
omg i loved it..wthey way it started
NazNgs thumbnail
ya yaar even i loved it it was something else when the mdta started...it ws such a beautiful kahaani..
ISano thumbnail
totally loved it.. mdta was and will always be clsoe in my heart