you are toooooooo good at this lmao 👏
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
soo impatient hehe i love ur ff plz cont soooon <3 😃
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^awww hun I have the next update ready...i unno if I should update though...cuz I might not have time to update tmrrw so I was kinda just going to update wat i have ryte now but i dont see a point of you waiting any more..if i get time to ill update again tmrrw bbut for now ill udate what i have 😊
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 17
Recap: Sagar and Addi talk about Vidya and their friendship with her. Sagar admits that he loves Vidya.

A: You love her don't you?
S:[ got quiet all of a sudden]
A: I noticed it when you were around her. As soon as I came you looked like you were a bit jealous.
S: [Nervous laugh] Haha ya just a bit.
A: I'm telling you if you love her tell her. Anyone would be able to tell if they look at you talking about her.
S: Really? Umm Addi I don't noe if it's really love though. All I noe is that I cant see her sad. I would do anything to make her happy. When she's around me I love it. I love talking to her. When I see her I cant talk my eyes off of her. Even when I close my eyes she comes in front of my eyes. But all this just started recently so I don't even think its love. All I noe is that its something more than friendship and I love it.
A: Sagar….It's LOVE! You love Vidya.
S: [Sagar was very happy now.] I love Vidya? I love Vidya. I LOVE VIDYA!
A: Now all you need to do is tell her bro, tell her before its too late…

------Vidya's room------
[Vidya just came out of the shower. She went and lay down on her bed. She was lying on her stomach. Her head was on top of her hands which were placed on the pillow. She couldn't stop thinking about Sagar and everything that happened between them today. She was soo deeply lost in her thoughts of Sagar that she didn't even notice that her phone was ringing.]
VA: [She enters the room] Vidya, what r u doing Beta? Can't you pick up ur phone?
V: [quickly comes out of it] Sorry Aunty. [She picks up the phone.] Hello?
S: Hey Vidya
V: Arreh Shalu whats up yaar?
S: Nothing. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to call u and annoy u…[She was laughing]
V: Hahaha. Very Funny [Sarcastically]
S: I'm just joking yaar. Anyways omg Vidya I have an awesome plan. My dad said that this weekend, we can all go to my farmhouse around 3 hours away from here and stay overnight. What do you think?
V: OMG r u serious? Who's coming?
S: Umm well I was planning on taking my new bf along with me…I'm suppose to marry him soon so my parents want me to get to know him better. You wanna bring Sagar along with you?
V: [As soon as Vidya heard the name Sagar she got this tingly feeling inside of her.]
S: Vidya? Where r u lost man?
V: Oh sorry ya, can I bring Sagar along?
S: Of course. I just said that you loser. Haha. Btw…what did u and Sagar do after you guys dropped me home?
V: [Vidya just smiled really big.] Umm we went to the park [She sounded really happy]
S: You sound very happy.
V: I am….me and him had the most amazingest day today. [Vidya told Shalu about everything that happened, everything from the ice-cream to the fall to the walking part and of course when he left. (Btw since they are girls they tell their friends every little detail about what happens if they want t…LOL I do that 😛 ) Shalu just sat there and listened to Vidya talk about her amazing day with her best friend.]
S: Vidya? Do you realize that you sound like you like Sagar?
V: What? Shalu are u mad?? Ya I admit that I love to hang out with him. He's my best friend. I love seeing him. I can't see him sad. I love to talk to him. He's always there for me. He understands me the most. And I love being around him. When he touches me I feel this tingly sensation that I've never felt before.
S- Exactly Vidya do you not realize that that's what love is?
V: No Shalu I don't believe it man. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions as of yet. If anything does happen in the future it happens but as of yet I am not ready to believe that I am in Love with Sagar.
S: If you say so… But make sure you call Sagar to invite him to my farm house for this weekend.
V: Yep for sure hun...can't wait. Anyways hun i gtg ok…I'll c u tmrrw k byezzzz
S: Later hun

Hope you guys like it 😃
Plez comment 😃

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tht was sooooo cute they re in love 👏
bmtd15 thumbnail
Omg i love ur FF they r the best.. i've read them all but i just made an new account in indiaforms.. but ya i love it..
LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww..love the update, cant wait till they confess their love for each other. awsommme job
and plssssssssssssssssssssssssss cont sooonnn