Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Aneeza lovely part.. 👏 I kinda like the concept...itz nice to c Armaan falling for Ridzi.. 😉 very keen to knw how the story advances....Plzz continue soon 😊
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part please update soon... already we are missing AR's chemistry onscreen atleast let us have us thru ur FF
x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail
heyy jus read both the parts....
amaizin ff....nd i also liked ridz new image after image....hope armaan falls for her soon
and plzzzzzz conitnu soon
and dont forget pm me plzzzzz
thnx

luv ya,
ridz,
.x. 😳
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG I am sooooooo sorry i havnt updated but ive been soo bust and never got time to actually right a part heres a short part ill write a longer part nxt time to make it up to u guys Sorry again. Ridz thoughts are in purple and Armaan's are in blue. And Ridhima will be played by Shilpa and only Shilpa in my ff coz no1 can be better than her or take her place as being Ridihma.

Part 3

He came out of the shower looking hot as always with dark blue jeans and a black shirt on (oooooooh matching with Ridz 😆)
He was drying his hair with a towel and then chucked the towel onto the bed and walked straight out leaving a shocked Ridhimma just sitting there thinking he couldnt even bother to put a simple towel away. She got up from the stool she was sitting on and put the towel into the washing basket and went downstairs.

Armaan was half way round the stairs and was walking slowly as he wasnt bothered to walk any faster. Ridhimma knew that Armaan might be waiting for her to make breakfast so she ran down not looking whats infront of her and BANG! She bumped straight into Armaan. As soon as that happend Armaan turned around and saw Riddhima bout to fall so he held her by the wasit wiv her hands round his neck. As soon and Armaan looked into her eyes he couldnt stop staring. He had never seen such beautiful green eyes.They were both lost in each others eyes when suddenly fone rang.Riddhima jerked out of his arms and ran to the fone trying to get far away as possible from Armaan. As soon as she got to the fone is stopped ringing.

She turned around and tried not to look at Armaan but when she saw him coming closer and closer to her she just couldnt help but blush. She thought that he might have come forward to get something but he came closer to her. She kept moving back every time he moved forward to her and finally she hit the wall. He caressed her cheek very lightly and then moved his hand down her arm to her waist abit of her skin was exposed for the side of her top as she was breathing ver heavily causing the top to go abit up. She moved her head to the side to try and control herself but was totally under his spell. He came closer and kissed her cheek. She moved her face to look at him and then lowered her eyes as she couldnt look at him. He then moved down to kiss her lips when the fone rang.

"Arghhhh why did this phone have to ring when he was jsut about to kiss me!"
(Hehe 😆 everytime AR try and get some privacy and romance they alwaiiz get disturbed)
Armaan moved back and picked up the fone

A:Hello
Receptionist:Hello Dr Armaan im calling from Snajeevani
A:Yh so whats the problem
Re:Well we are short of staff and we need you and Dr Ridhima to come to the hospital and help out.
A:But we are on leave
Re:I know but could you please come as we have a new intern who you have to take care of.
A:Ok Bye
Re:Bye

Armaan put the phone down and turned to Ridhima
"What should i say to her i dunno what she fiinks bout me know i was only taking the piece of chocolate of her cheek"
A:Get ready as we have to go to Sanjeevani
R:But we ar eon leave so why?
Armana tells her everyfing and she says ok.

Precap:New female intern flirting with Armaan.Ridz getting jealous but knows Armaan wudnt betray her.

❤️x...Aneesa...x❤️

Edited by Prachi&Neev - 15 years ago
x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail
heyyy aneesha

great part....
loved the ar romance scene....
omg armaan's an idiot in dis ff ryt now...i hope he starts to give her more attention...
wonder who da new intern is....?

anywez,
thnx 4 da pm
and plzzz continu soon
quicker den b4...and do check out my ff aswell...

luv ya,
ridz,
.x.
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr888 ff jst caught wid d intro n d 2 prtz..it was brilliant... armi already fallng 4 ridz.. bt i'm feelng so sad 4 ridz... wel, update soonn.. n plzz pm nxt tym u update 😊 😊
deepali.patel thumbnail
wow yaar nice i love it it was superb plz continue soon 👏
cool@sify.com thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice yaar........... i juzz loved it............. its something diff........ well do cont soon & doo pm me when u will cont
Karan.T thumbnail
Well your FF is very nice.You written it brilliantly but you should post your FF in
Fan Factions Section not here.Dev Team has been moved all FF's in a particular Fan Factions Section.Plz open it here it may be closed here.Edited by ram* - 15 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey,nice part.... 👏

continue soon....

luv
*vini*