Bhabhi to end on happy note

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bhabhi to end on happy note

Rucha Gujrati made her comeback in Bhabhi as Suhana few months back after earlier being replaced by Kanchi. But now the show is finally going off air. Rucha told us how the show will end.

"The problems between me and my husband played by Vishal will be sorted out and we will get married again. The entire family will be there so it is going to be a happy ending. We will have some special guests for the last episodes - the cast of the new show Manjali Bahu will be visiting our sets. No other special celebrations have been planned," says Rucha.

She adds, "May 16 is our last of shooting and we all are going to be there on the sets so it will be very emotional."

Rucha admits that she is sad over the show going off air. "I have been attached to it for the last three years so I am going to miss the whole unit but one has to move on in life. I have many good memories of the show so it is like my second family."

Meanwhile, Rucha's film Lottery is ready for release. She has also finished shooting for a musical play.

Bhabhi has been on air for nearly 6 years.

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/Ne ws_20080516_182

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh noooooooo
I dont want Suhana to marry Dev again 😡
I dunn wanna c Bhabhi ending Suhana wid Dev 😭 😭

thanks 4 da worst news 😭 😊
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yeahh... same here... for me, if they say bhabhi has to end on a happy note, then suhana and nihaal have to be back together, not suhana and that idiot dev who doesnt even trust her
simy14 thumbnail
same here 😕 y did they have to put her bk with dev