Teen Problems - Read about Archie's life

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi,
I wrote this in school and finally foud time to post it.The topic was how someone dealt with a problem!

Problems.What exactly is the definition of problem?Whenever you meet someone they always tell you about their never ending problems.A housewife says all she does is cook and has no time for herself, a poor lady says i cannot buy all that i had ever dreamt of,a rich lady says she has problems because she cannot buy happiness and money is not enough to keep her happy.Every single human being has innumerable number of problems.Some believe in fighting it,some believe in ignoring them and some people like archie believe in living with problems.

Archie is a 15 year old girl living in bangalore.She belongs to a middle class family.She has a father who works from home ,a mother who is a housewife and a younger sister .She has always round it tough to live with her family...because they have never understood how she thinks and how she feels about every situation.According to archie,her parents had something against her and her parents thought that all archie wanted to do was go against them.Her sister would never support her and do just about anything to get archie into trouble.Archie tried her best but never succeeded in satisfying her parents or making them happy.She always kept herself calm and thought that their behaviour was probably for her betterment and would do her good.

Archie's day would begin at 6:45 am in the morning.She would wake up and get ready to go to school.Once she is ready she would go to the kitchen and make her own breakfast.She will then sit down and wait for her sister to finish her breakfast.Everyday her mom would hug archie's sister...and ask her to have fun and all she would tell archie is to put the garbage down in the garbage can .No hugs nothing at all.Archie would always be hurt but never said anything.

Once she would come home,she would always be ignored by her parents.Her father would never talk to her...or ask her about anything.He would just greet archie's sister and avoid archie.Once,archie's parents called up and told archie's sister that they would be going out for dinner.Archie was never informed about the dinner....and archie's sister made sure no one told her.

As soon as her parents came home they saw archie in tracks and shouted at her for not changing.Archie told that she was never told about the dinner and her parents started shouting at her for telling a lie and putting the blame on her innocent little sister.Archie was really upset.Usually archie would just run to her room and slam the door.However,today it was different....today she didnt do that.She stood right there and looking into her parents eyes.Her eyes were filled with tears but she didnt cry.She was Red with anger but didnt shout.She just calmy asked them..Is there anything in life she could do to satisfy them and make them happy?

Lots of love
Sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalsirwani thumbnail
wow snehu....im so happy that im the first one to reply...it was a real great one...n wuite emotional too... 😭 loved it...i loved the start...with the innumerable problems...loved it totally 👏 ...snehu could i just knw sumthin...wat made my frnd...write this??...is everythin ok??... 😉 😉 😉
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Kimmy..I am soo glad u liked it.I know..after i wrote it even i cried 😭 Well nothing really.

I am really glad u liked it 😃
komalsirwani thumbnail
hehehehehehe aww snehu...happens...i like the last line...well....dats like kinda so real...it was actuallly real great snehu...i love it...n deserve a huge round of applause 👏
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Wow...thanks kims...After my english teacher ur the only one who liked it 😆
komalsirwani thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 hold on snehu...let ppl read it 1st 😉 😉
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Snehaaaa 😛

Nice story..everyone's life is filled with problems..sometimes people just dont say anything so you dont realise 😛...erm nice story..course this girl has problems..but she has to learn how to fight them otherwise how will she move forward in life...

*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

Snehaaaa 😛

Nice story..everyone's life is filled with problems..sometimes people just dont say anything so you dont realise 😛...erm nice story..course this girl has problems..but she has to learn how to fight them otherwise how will she move forward in life...

Thanks anshu..Yeah...The last line signifies that she has finally realized the best way is to actually fight the problems.

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well she should have realised that ages ago 😛 😛
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Yeah true..Guess better late than never 😊 😃