The Silver Jubilee Special Chat & Spam!

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Its an absolute pleasure and honour to present this bery bery special silver jubilee thread.....None of us would have imagined that CnS which was the brainchild of the Humour deprived souls who quenched for common sense and fun...

CnS which began as a concept a place to vent out the humour and let loose spammer which was imprisoned inside all of us... Has today made history.. there has literally been no looking back

Its a must to bring along ur sense of humour, your wit, your ability to laugh at your self, your ability to welcome new ppl with a big heart and with all this the sensitivity to respect each others choices and feeling....and the heart to feel the pain and concern to be there for others...To say a kind word...To act crazy and make some one smile...

Its all abt letting the child inside u out...At the same time ....keeping your common sense, logic and maturity intact......Its about having fun without hurting anyone....

Its abt unleashing the mad spammer inside...its abt chattering non-stop...Its abt going crazy...You have to be a part of the madness to feel it...
Its been a roller coaster ride...With the wilddd screams lol...with the bursting into a fit of laughter, The sheepish giggles, The spam as fast as you cann superrrrrrr chatting to the dhaka lagao spamming.......Every bit had its own charm...

The CnS family just kept on becoming bigger and bigger....and once u became a part of it there was no looking back....Life seems to be in complete without CnS...

Sharing the endless baatein from the mundane and absolute random to the touching and serious....Always there to cheer each other up...Always there to pull each other's legs...

Its a place where the warmth and wit of ppl doesnt cease to amaze you...
Since there are CnSers...from all the widths and breadths of the corners of this earth...Of all strands ..of all kinds of different tastes, different choice...

But that difference was always what added the variety and the fun...
We agree to disagree...But here disagreeing is made fun.....

Talkative CnSers, Quiet CnSers, Bubbly CnSers, Bindaas CnSers, Cute CnSers, Funny CnSers, Old CnSers, Baby CnSers, New CnSers, Friendly CnSers, Crazy CnSers, Sane CnSers, Insane CnSers, Sweet CnSers, Naughty CnSers, Khamosh CnSers, Lazy CnSers........Yeshhh Every Imaginable kind of CnSer is here...Its just that we take a normal person and convert them into a trueeee CnSer....😃

The awards played a significant role...Every member...new or old, active or inactive, regular or irregular...was a part of it.....They ranged from all sorts of different, innovative, fresh and creative themes..You name it we have done it...And done it with a bang......All the members who took part and made this possible are to be thanked...

And the feeling of being at home...the feeling that it is 'your' thread....pushed u to do things for it...do the awards, welcome ppl and everything else....

And Its no exaggeration that we made history...25th thread in less than 3 months says a lot for it self....Our accomplishments ...are our members...our treasured members😊....Who are one unit and have become like a family....

It's rocking, yaara kabhi CnStoh karo
It's rocking, maro tum CnS
pe maro
Chaahe agar yeh 
CnS
toh kya roshan jahaan karde
Iss ki inaayat ho toh Goldie ko Dazzler
 karde
Main sadke jaanwaan
Ho
CnSpe yaara main sadke jaanwaan

Kya zameen hai kya falak, hai duniya jahaan talak
Dekho dekho silsila hai CnS ka
Chaahe gum de ya khushi, har haal mein yuunhi
Karo zara shukriya tum CnS ka
Zidd pe jo aa jaaye toh ik pal mein fanaa karde
Iss ki inaayat ho toh 
Goldie ko Dazzler karde
Main sadke jaanwaan
Ho CnS pe yaara main sadke jaanwaan

Yes we all love songs..As they say 'Gana aye ya na aye gana chaheye😆' Since there are loads of songs to choose from....the following award list is definitely incomplete...I wud love everyone to chip in and add ur own dedications to ur fellow CnSers...Some of the songs I have chosen...may not necessarily include the whole songs...maybe just the title was fit baithing....And ishh all in good fun..no offence meant..and some of the songs...arent exactly my favs...just fit hoing....so dont judge my song taste on this..but some r ones I just lovee😃...
Oh and please go thru all of them coz mostly everyone has more than one song dedication...
😳

Okie without further Ado...I present the Sing Along Awards!!

'Tum se hi' from Jab We Met... Kyunki CnS is incomplete without me...Ritu aka tvfan1401

'Aur Ahista kijiye baatein' by Pankaj Udaas....Kyunki I m polite and soft-spoken...Seona aka Seona13

'Mauja hi Mauja' from Jab We Met...Kyunki I m fun-loving...Sonal aka Sonalkullhar

'Koi tum sa nahi' from Krrish Kyunki no one can match me in wit...Lata aka Muscle protein

'Chaudvi ka Chand ho ya aftab ho ..jo bhi ho tum Khuda ki qasam lajawaab ho'....Kyunki I m lajawaab... Neha aka Desipride05

'Munna bhai Mbbs'....Kyunki I m the newest bhai of CnS....Usi aka Usman_m

'Bhool Bhuliya' from Bhool Bhuliya ....Kyunki mein aksar naam bhool jati hoon...Hani aka Yoousha, Neha aka Shilpa-fan and Amreen aka amreen1990

'Ae Kaash kay ab hosh may hum aney na paayein' from Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na.....Kyunki I live in my own dream world....Zainab aka -Faith-

'Tum bin jeeya jaye kaisey...Kaisey jeeya jaye tum bin' from Tum Bin....Kyunki CnS misses me .....Sammie aka Garv_4_kumud 

'Yahooooo!!!..Chahe koi mujhe jungli kahey...Kehta hai tou kehta rahey' ......Kyunki I dont care wat ppl say or call me 😆...Labib aka Stranger@mirror

'Tou phir aao' from Awaarapan... Kyunki I rarely dekhao my shakal on CnS... Sammie aka Garv_kumud_4eva, Ammu aka Mrs Bani walia, Ekta aka Krishna4ever, Naina aka CoolKitty123, Zinu aka Zinu29, Jhanvi aka Desigrl05

'Aik Garam chai ki piyali ho...Koi uss ko pilaney wali ho...chahe gori ho ya kali ho'......Kyunki I would love to have a kaam wali bai to help me out lol 😉...Ritu aka tvfan1401

'Mein Dardi Rab Rab Kardi ..Ve Mein Dardi Rab Rab...kay loki kehn Chui Mui..Chui Mui..Teray jaisi koi nahi...koi nahi..' by Daler Mehndi......
Kyunki mein stalkers say darti hoon..and I m chui mui si...Shabo aka Shabo24

'Humey aur jeenay ki Chahat na hoti...Agar tum na hotey' from Agar tum na hote' Kyunki CnS would be lifeless without me....Neha aka Desipride05 and Lata aka Muscle Protein

'Na Maango Sona Chaandi, Na Maango Bangla Gadi.. Yeh meray kis kaam kay'.... Kyunki I dont believe in rewards or awards... Preity aka Wazzup

'Mastiiiii Mastii Mastii' from Masti Kyunki I m make CnS funfilled..Devu aka *Devanshi* and Sunny aka Jalal4ever

'Dil hai chota sa....choti si aasha....Asmano may urney ki asha...masti bharey mann ki bholi si aasha' from Roja....Kyunki I m choti but my khawaab are barey barey😳....Shabo aka Shabo24, Su aka Armaan*luv*ridz , Mumpet aka Sonia, Sonal aka Sonalkullhar and Amreen aka amreen1990

'Nahna Munna Rahi hoon'....Kyunki I m chota par kaam karoon ga barey barey😆....Guronge aka Gurjeet

'Shehzadi hai koi, ya hai koi absara'.. From Uff Kya Jadoo Mohabbat.. Kyunki I a m a princess..Sunu aka Princessunara

'Chup tum raho, Chup hum rahein.. Khamoshi ko Khamoshi say baat karney daiy' from Iss raat ki subah nahi.. Kyunki I m bery chup chaap.. Manisha aka Minisa

'Chocolate, lime juice..' from Hum Apke Hain Kaun.....Kyun I m  in lurve with Shahid...Shabo aka Shabo24

'Bani Bani re bani...Prem deewani bani'...Kyunki I m Prem deewani...Amreen aka amreen1990 & Wasima aka Sallu_lover

'Aik shararat honay ko hai' from Duplicate....Kyunki I m naughty... Devu aka *Devanshi*, Wasima aka Sallu_lover, Sunny aka Jalal4ever

'Ayi re Ayi re Khushi'....Kyunki I spreed cheer...Disha aka dishu, Seona aka Seona13, Ratree aka Ratree, Sonal aka Sonalkullhar, Rimu aka Rimshah, Su aka armaan*luv* ridz, Mona aka k-ekta fan, Sukhi aka ronitfan, Wasima aka Sallu_lover

'Saddey naal rawo gaiy tay Aish karo gaiy...Zindagi daiy sarey Mazey cash karo gaiy...Na Na Na Na Na Na Rey....' by Daler Mehndi.... Kyunki humarey saath raho gaiy to aish karo gaiy..... Devu aka *Devanshi*, Sammie aka Garv_kumud_4eva, Guddi aka Prerna4rishav, Sunny aka Jalal4ever and Sukhi aka ronitfan

'Mein tou rastey say ja raha tha'....Kyunki I was passing by the Ansh post and dropped by CnS...Harshit aka KIT_fan

'Kis Kis...kis ko pyaar karoon...Yeh bhi hai...Woh bhi hai'....Kyunki I cant choose from my hottie list....Wasima aka Sallu_lover

'Musu Musu Hasi' ....Kyunki I have a infectious laugh.....
Devu aka Devanshi, Disha aka dishu, Rimshah aka Rimu, Zinu aka Zinu29, Jhanvi aka Desigrl05, Lata aka Muscle protein and Pallu aka Lively Gal

'Dil to pagal hai...Dil deewana hai...saari saari raat jagata hai yehi...hasata hai yeh..Yehi rulata hai' from Dtph....Kyunki my dil doesnt let me decide my hubby nor does it let me share my hubby with my endless sautans.....
Mona aka K-ekta fan , Wasima aka Sallu_lover, Shabo aka Shabo24

'Jaane Kyun'....from Dil Chahta hai....Kyunki I m always confused and dont want to read long posts and want some one to give me a summary....Labib aka Stranger@mirror

'Kya Kool hai Hum' from Kya Kool Hain Hum...Kyunki we are the coolest mommies eber...Ritu aka tvfan1401, Neha aka Desipride05, Tabi aka ~Wicked~, Sana aka sss_rrr

'You are my Soniyaa' from k3g....Kyunki I m the Sonia of CnS....Sonia aka Mumpet

'Hum tou bhaee jaisey hain waise rahein gaiy....ab koi khush ho ya ho khafa...Hum na badley apni ada' from Veer Zaara......Kyunki we dont change for anyone Ritu aka tvfan1401 and Neha aka Despride05

'Yaari hai Imaan mera...Yaar meri Zindagi'...Kyunki I m a great friend...Neha aka Shilpa-fan

'Hawa Hawayi' .....Kyunki I m chulbuli...Shabo aka Shabo24 & Pallu aka Lively Gal

'Hum rahey ya na rahe kal...Yaad ayein gaiy yeh Pal...Kal...Mil jaye tou ho gi khush naseebi...'...Kyunki I will cherish CnS pal humesha...Zainab aka -Faith-

'Mein Albeli' from Zubeida.....Kyunki I m unique and hat-ke in a bery good way...Mona aka k-ekta fan

'Yeh Larka Haye Allah kaisa hai deewana'- Kyunki I m one of the few larkas here...Gurjeet aka Guronge

'Pardesiya(Eklavya)...Sub kehtay hain mein nay tujh ko dil diya..Mein kehti hoon tu ne mera dil lay laye...ho ho ho...'...Kyunki I lub my Eku...Wahida aka Eklavya/Kt4ever...

'Dheere Dheere say meri zindagi may ana' from Aashiqui..Kyunki the tortoise won the race😉...Lata aka Muscle protein

'Yeh Larki hai deewani'...from kkhh....Kyunki I m pagli....Devu aka *Devanshi*, Shabo aka Shabo24, Sonia aka Mumpet, Wasima aka Sallu_lover, Sonal aka Sonalkulhar, Ratree aka Ratree, Pallu aka Lively Gal, Hania aka **H**, Hani aka Yoousha

'Arre Deewaano..Mujhe Pehchano..Kahan say aya...Mein hoon Kaun...Mein ho Don' ...Kyunki I m the Undisputed Don....Ritu aka tvfan1401

'Soni de Nakhre Sohnay lagde' from Partner...Kyunki I hab Nakhra and ada....Shabo aka Shabo24, Devu aka *Devanshi*, Sonal aka Sonalkullar

'Tu hi meri shab hai subah hai' from Gangster Kyunki I m addicted to CnS...Subah ho ya shaam...Su aka armaan*luv*ridz (Actually all of us in a way😆)

'I m the best' from pbdhh....Kyunki I m the best...Ritu aka tvfan1401

'Mere ghar ayi aik nahni paree' Kyunki I m a pyaari si nahni paree....Disha aka dishu

'Guriyaa rani, bitiya rani' Kyunki I m a choti si cute si doll...Sonia aka Mumpet

'Kuch na kaho' from 1942 a love story Kyunki I say more with less words...Ratree

'Jahan teri yeh nazar hai meri jaan mujhe khabar hai'...Kyunki sub par humari nazar hai...Bhaskar aka Bhaskar.T, Swati aka preity*zinta, Shweta aka Lil Miss Sunshine and Nimmi aka darkness123

'Paree hon mein'  Kyunki I m sweet and angelic..Amreen aka amreen1990

'Rock and Roll Soniye' Kyunki I Rock...Rimu aka Rimshah

'Aney wala pal jane wala hai, ho sakey tou iss may zindagi bita do' Kyunki I live every moment to its fullest! Neha aka Desipride05

'Zindagi ek Safar hai Suhana...Yehan Kal kya ho kis nay jana' ...Kyunki I believe in enjoying life...Zinu aka Zinu29

'Aila re Ladki mast mast re....Dekh ke tujhko dil aigah bola re' Kyunki I m mast..Devu aka *Devanshi*

'Tumko Dekha tou yeh khayal aya...Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya' by Jagjit Singh...Kyunki I m soothing ....Sukhi aka ronitfan

'Sharara Sharara...mein hoon aik Sharara' from Mere yaar ki shaadi hai....Kyunki I m vivacious and I have a lot of spark....Pallavi aka Lively Gal

'Mind blowing Mahiya' from Cash....Kyunki I m mind-blowing..Ratree aka Ratree

'Woh Pehli baar' from Pyaar mein Kabhi Kabhi....Kyunki we are new CnSers...**H** aka Hania, Ammu aka MRS BANI WALIA, ekta aka krishna4ever, urber aka urber, farazlol, naina aka cool kitty_123, Mona aka k-ekta fan and Su aka armaan*luv*ridz, Harshit aka KIT_fan, Hani aka Yoousha, Pallu aka Lively Gal, Preru aka Prerna15, Ishi aka Ishimukh, Sunu aka Princessunara, Manisha aka minisa,Preity aka Wazzup and smruti aka Meethusweetu

'Meray khawabo may jo aye' from ddlj...Kyunki I believe in my dreams...Jhanvi aka desigrl05

'Mein aisa kyun hoon' from Lakshya....Kyunki no one knows mein aisa kyun hoon..Nasir aka A million ids

'Tumsa koi pyaara koi masoom nahi hai' Kyunki I m bery masoom..
Tabassum aka ~Wicked~

'Hum hain iss pal yehan...Janey ho kal kahan' from Kisna Kyunki I m hopping from one forum to another...Wasima aka Sallu_lover, Su aka armaan*luv*ridz

'Zindagi may aye ho aur aisey ho tum...jo ghul gaya hai saanso may woh geet laye ho tum' from Armaan Kyunki I m new but I have blended in really well **H** aka Hania, Ammu aka MRS BANI WALIA, ekta aka krishna4ever, urber aka urber, farazlol, naina aka cool kitty_123, Mona aka k-ekta fan and Su aka armaan*luv*ridz, Hania aka **H**, Smruti aka Meethusweetu, Hania aka Yoousha, Usi aka Usman_m, Prerna aka Prerna15, Ishi aka Ishimukh

'Tum itna jo muskura rahey ho kya gham hai jis ko chupa rahey ho' from Arth Kyunki I face life and its challenges with a brave smile!...Wasima aka sallu_lover

'Zindagi har kadam ik nayi jung hai' Kyunki we face new challenges every day Bhaskar aka Bhaskar.T, Swati aka preity*zinta, Shweta aka Lil Miss Sunshine and Nimmi aka darkness123

'Khoya Khoya Chand rehta hai Jahan kay uss par...Khoye Khoye hum bhi rehtay ...Jahan kay iss paar'
Kyunki I m always lost Labib aka Stranger@ mirror, Wasima aka Sallu_lover and Lata aka Muscle Protein

'Banda yeh Bindaas hai' from Aks Kyunki I m bindaas Sunny aka Jalal4ever, Usi aka Usman_m, Harshit aka kit_fan and Devu aka *Devanshi*

'Bholi si surat ankho may masti' from ddlj Kyunki I m innocent Sana aka sss_rrr and Preru aka Prerna

'Yeh kya ho raha bhaee yeh kya ho raha'... Kyunki har koi mujhe say poocha hai Wazzup?,,, Preity aka Wazzup

'Azeem o shaan Shehnshah' from Jodha Akbar Kyunki I m royality Sunny aka Jalal4ever

'Chota bacha jaan kay na koi aankh dekhana re' Kyunki we r the chotay bachey of CnS...Sonia aka Mumpet, Shabo aka Shabo24, Gurjeet aka Guronge and Su aka armaan*luv*ridz

'Jub koi baat bigad jaye...Jub koi mushkil par jaye...tum dena saath mera' from Jurm Kyunki I m always there for my friends...Sukhi aka ronitfan, Devu aka *Devanshi* and Neha aka Shilpa-fan

For all the CnSers:

'Mera Ghum aur Meri har Khushi tum se hai
Janeman Meri Zindagi tum se hai...' by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan...
Kyunki we share our Khushi as well as Ghum

'Yehan kay hum sikandar...chahe tou rakh laiy sub ko apni jaib kay andar...arre hum say panga mut lena meri jaan' from Jo Jeeta wohi Sikandar Kyunki hum jaisa koi nahi😉

'Yeh Lamhe...Yeh Pal hum yaad karey gaiy...
Yeh Mausam chaley gaye tou hum faryad karein gaiy..
Barso yaad karein gaiy... from Lamhe'...
Kyunki every random CnS moment is special and will be remembered

'Hum Saath Saath hain....'from Hum Saath Saath hain... Kyunki United we stand

'Ik doosray say kartey hain pyaar hum
Ik doosray kay liye beqraar hum...
Ik doosray kay liye marna parey tou hai tayar hum' from 'Hum'...
Kyunki we are there for each other

'Zindagi mil kay bitayein gaiy....
Hum tou saat rang hai mil kay duniya rangeen banayein gaiy...'

Kyunki we are all different shades yet we combine to make a beautiful rainbow =)

Special Dhansoo Rapchick Guesser 😆Award for the accurate Guess of who is doing this post - None other than Devu aka *devanshi*👏

A Big Thank You to Sunshine🤗 for making the siggy on short notice and that too such an awesome one

https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3808/cocodq2.gif

I on behalf of every CnSer would firstly like to thank Ritu di 🤗and ofcourse every single member who made this such a roaring unprecedented success...

You can find the archives of all our previous thread in the following link ( I m giving the link to the previous thread since it has the list of all the previous ones... As its obvious... The post has already became shooo Long (issh liye)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=942921&T PN=1

So you are new and lost? Perfect.. We lub Lost ppl... Just jump in .. any moment and u dont need to worry abt what happened in the threads or pages before... Just be cwazy, talk sane or simply spam to your hearts content... No one will Judge you... If you are still confused... Just pm any of the online CnSers they wud be more than glad to help you out😃

Oh and a warning.. Enter at ur own risk.. Coz there are no gaurantees😆 Plus once u get chaska of CnS... You are addicted forever

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey i get an award for guessing right...

I want my awarddddddddddddddddd
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏 Still reading it....I got so many awards...thanks Zainu.....will read it all and come back for more... 👏 👏
-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

Hey i get an award for guessing right...

I want my awarddddddddddddddddd

Its there.. lol At the end of the awards..
Ishhh shoo long wud take ages for everyone to read it..
Devu see all the songs for u.. more than one hain and comment😳

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3 awards for me!!!!!!

*faints*

@ Neha - here's your copy-protected first sig!
-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

👏 Still reading it....I got so many awards...thanks Zainu.....will read it all and come back for more... 👏 👏

Hehehehe I knowww I just kept adding..
Achaa all of u read it..
Muscle ji I hope u like urs..
I will go and drink water and be back lol😳

-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3 awards for me!!!!!!

*faints*

@ Neha - here's your copy-protected first sig!

I hope u liked them😳.. Aww 3 thay.. Mujhe laga aur bhi thay.. Mujhe khud yaad nahi who got how many..😆

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv my awards Coco !

FANX! 😳
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I got 6  awards.....thank you Zainuuuuuuuu....my favourite is "Ek garam chai ki pyli ho"😆

-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv my awards Coco !

FANX! 😳

Awwwwwwww😃 I m shoo glad u liked them😳🤗