Update: May 16 - Rangila ke bapu!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Friends, to see your favorite serial on No. 1 in the main Chaska Meter, do vote/comment in the CHASKA METER

Highlights for May 16:

1. Urmi apologizes to Sandeep. Sandeep says he wants to bring her to his house based on his own ability.

2. Rahul's parents have gone out of town and the velle are very happy to have the whole house to themselves.

3. Rangila has lied to his father that he is a big businessman. His father comes visiting and he lies that Ratiram's shop his. Finally his father realizes that the pan shop is Rangila's.

4. Ratiram manages the situation. Rangila's father leaves but before going they show Rahul's house as Rangila's.

5. Rangila's father misses his train and returns to stay with Rangila for a day. Ratiram and Rangila convince the velle to help them out. In return Rangila will clear their present dues and also pay their bills for a year.

6. The velle agree to pretend to be Rangila's servants. His father comes and orders for lot of food stunning the velle.

7. The velle have a tough time first trying to cook and later pressing the old man's hands and feet. Saurabh and Sukka suspect something strange is going on.

8. Rasik asks Sandeep if there have been any responses to Urmi's profile on the matrimonial site. Sandeep says he hasnt got a chance to check. Rasik talks to Sandeep about his dreams for Urmi.

9. Sandeep comes home to find Urmi cleaning his house. He asks her not to consider the place as her own and let it be as it is and no one knows if they will get married. Urmi is tearful.

10. Rahul gives the bad news that his family is returning early. Rahul and Rangila convince his father to return early. At night while Rangila is sleeping there is a knock on the door. Rangila opens it and shocked to find the Guptas back.

Update for May 16:

Sandeep is sitting on his diwan and practising a song. He finds an envelope pushed under his door. Slowly the door opens and the atmosphere in the room brightens immediately as Urmi looking gorgeous in a red suit steps in hesitantly. She comes and picks up the envelope, sits beside him and gives it to him. He opens it and finds an apology card inside. Urmi says she is sorry. She had become selfish. She felt with the money all the dreams she had dreamt for them would come true. But why didnt he slap her, or twist her ear or even wring her hand? Instead even he too was angry and stopped talking. Sandeep starts laughing and calls her near him. Urmi cant believe her ears. She goes and sits near him with her back resting on him. He puts his arm around her. He says that he doesnt want to bring her in his house thru someone else's help. He wants to bring her there on his own. Urmi asks this house? He asks what's wrong? She gets up and starts making plans for the house...the paint, the curtain, the kitchen.

The velle are at the usual haunt-Ratiram's cafe. Rahul joins his friends with the good news that his family is out of town for three days for a wedding so now they have the house to themselves. They ask him why didnt he go and he tells them that its because his relatives keep questioning him as to what he is doing as they dont consider acting a profession. Rahul has got a 'hum' fever where he keeps referring to himself as 'hum' confusing his friends. He wants to treat his friends but Ratiram refuses to oblige. This leads to velle leaving the cafe(or rather being thrown own).

A postman comes and delivers a letter to Rangila from his father Pandey. Do you know Rangila's father is a well-know wrestler and he wanted his son to be one? But Rangila dreamt of becoming a big man in the city and ran away from home. But he could only become a panwallah. But he has been lying to his father that he has a huge business in the city. Now Pandey is visiting CG for 2 hrs on that day. Rangila is worried that his truth will come out. Pandey is soon seen arriving. Rangila gives him the impression that the cafe is his and Ratiram is his servant. But Sukka comes there and starts talking to Ratiram as though he is the owner of the cafe making Pandey suspicious. Meanwhile the velle are chilling out at Rahul's house playing carrom. Jugle makes tea. They decide that whoever loses in carrom would make pakoda. Rahul says he will make arrangement for besan from Sujata aunty's house. After he is gone his friends realize that Rahul will get a chance to meet Urmi.

Ratiram being a good neighbour manages the situation arising out of Sukka coming there. He also pretends to be Rangila's helper and serves his father. Rangila's father is a hearty eater. Its time for him to leave and he packs a huge amount of sweets for boys of his akhada. While leaving he asks Rangila about his house and Ratiram shows him Rahul's place. Pandey sees Rahul going inside and Ratiram tells him that he is the servant. Pandey leaves. Rangila thanks Ratiram for his help but Ratiram wants him to pay for his father's food as now his whole shop is empty of goods.

But unfortunately Pandey misses his train as the clock in Ratiram's shop had stopped. So now he has decided to spend some time with his son and stay with him for a day. Ratiram and Rangila ask him to rest at the shop while they go get the house cleaned. At the house the velle are watching an adult film and thinking that they should start returning Ratiram's money. There is a knock on the door. Rahul opens the door guiltily to find Ratiram and Rangila. The two men want Rahul's help. Ratiram promises that Rangila will pay their dues to him. But the velle bargain hard and Ratiram promises that Rangila will pay their bills for another 6 months and they will have to pretend to be Rangila's servants. The velle bargain harder and Ratiram increases the duration to 9 months. The velle agree but increase the duration to 1 year. Rangila has no go but to agree to all their conditions.

So now Pandey arrives and demands huge amounts of food. The velle are stunned. They attempt to cook but Rangila saves them by buying food from outside. But this is not the end of their miseries. The velle have continuously press the old man's hands and legs. Saurabh sees Rangila coming out of Guptas house. He asks him why isnt he sitting in his shop. Sukka also comes there and asks Rangila when did his father pass away. Saurabh is sympathetic but Rangila corrects him. He pretends that Ratiram is calling him and makes a quick exit. Saurabh tells Sukka not to speak English when he doesnt know how to. He feels something fishy is going on.  

Sandeep is passing by and is stopped by Rasik who wants to know if there has been any responses to Urmi's profile on the website. Sandeep first says no then says he hasnt checked. He's been busy. Rasik says to make some time. Urmi's marriage is their dream. Now they have made compromises and lived their life in CG. But he wants his daughter to fly high. If she gets a US/UK settled NRI then it will be the best. Afterall Urmi too is one in a lakh isnt it? Sandeep sadly says yes she is. Sandeep returns home and finds Urmi cleaning his house. She cribs that he doesnt take care and if he wants to help her he must start filling all the containers in the kitchen. Sandeep tells her not to get so involved and consider the place as her own. She is dreaming of their marriage but no one knows if it will ever happen. He tells her to leave everything as it is. Sandeep depressing words leave Urmi tearful.

There Rahul brings news that his family is returning early next morning so Pandey should be made to leave asap. Rangila, Jugle and Rahul go home and convince Pandey to catch the 6 am train the next morning. In the night Pandeyji's bed is made in the terrace. Meanwhile Rangila sleeps uneasily in the drawing room sofa. At 12 am there is a knock on the door. Rangila opens the door hesitantly and is shocked to find the whole Gupta family back in full force. The Guptas in turn are shocked to find Rangila opening the door to their house.

On request: The End of episode!😉

Please do not forget to vote and comment on the Chaska meter.

CHASKA METER

Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail

Ooooh...like Shrey was saying! Thanks Ksh...waiting for the rest...

Why did Urmi apologise? I really wanted to see Sandy manao'ing her....

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail
so 1 scene of U-S so far, not an U-S episode is it? i tell u the promos are very misleading sometimes.

thanks ksh
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmm Urmi apologising.. 😡 😡 grow up girllllllll 😡
monu_tan thumbnail
Cant wait to watch..Deewanes on their own and then being servant.. 😃
ketaki_ry thumbnail
still on vellas! - ok.. was the romantic scene from promo the 1st scene in this epi? kya yaar.. poor uk-ians pe taras khao, aur promo toh dikhao.. Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
I just saw the promo but there was nothing romantic there 😕
smartly_yours thumbnail
I am very confused... the promo says romantic scenes and here we seem to have rangila episode... i am having to slog it out at work, missing achpm episode... actually, i just realized at about 8 that i missed the episode... i am so 😡 right now with my boss
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartly_yours

I am very confused... the promo says romantic scenes and here we seem to have rangila episode... i am having to slog it out at work, missing achpm episode... actually, i just realized at about 8 that i missed the episode... i am so 😡 right now with my boss

Dont worry di we here to make up for the losss..😉😃

smartly_yours thumbnail
i know i can always count on all of you... 😊