Inquiry Desk : All Questions here

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Please post ur queries about books and authors here. If you want recommendations please check out the recommendation post where all good books are there or post here also.

Book Talk. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou for opening this thread

wanted to ask what id Devil wears Prada Book about

Please reply!😊

cool_pooja thumbnail
Dont kno havnt read id sorry!! 😳
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know this isn't related to books exactly... but i just wanted to know why this forum isn't very active anymore? 😕 😕
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

i know this isn't related to books exactly... but i just wanted to know why this forum isn't very active anymore? 😕 😕

i think because,, many people dont visit Book Talk section,, and maybe some might dont even know that theres a section called "Book Talk".

Originally posted by: -LaKsHiTa-

Please reply!😊

About a girl who starts to work in a big magazine company about fashion she works for a really devil like boss that makes her do all her chores etc and scary...also shes not that fashionable and slowly gets changed.Thats a basic summary..
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what happened to the banner contest? when will the voting come up?
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LaKsHiTa-

Please reply!😊

Someone's already answerd, but i wanted 2 say i have the book of it, so if u want i can mail it 2 u...lol... i din't like the book as much as the film though..so gave up half way and just watched the rest of the film.😕..lol
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khobsurat_11

i think because,, many people dont visit Book Talk section,, and maybe some might dont even know that theres a section called "Book Talk".

I was wondering the same, its rather inactive since the past few months except a handful of visitors. perhaps we ought to advertise it a bit . Dunno, I did notice that in the travel section where they have banner for their travel section, a promotion siggy they called it, may be we could have those too! Like some kind of avtaars or something.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sareeta

I was wondering the same, its rather inactive since the past few months except a handful of visitors. perhaps we ought to advertise it a bit . Dunno, I did notice that in the travel section where they have banner for their travel section, a promotion siggy they called it, may be we could have those too! Like some kind of avtaars or something.

From what I have noticed most of the GD Sections are not active... I guess people are most interested in discussion soaps..... But I agree with Sareeta, we could advertise it more and maybe that will attract more attention to this section.

-Mahi