*16th May Zaara Ind-Za ruined Ze’s plan:)

deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*15th May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

In mehek's house:

all r excited because zee aceepts mehek for aman...khushi goes to mehek's house...mehek is busy to cook...khushi tells mehek she has a good news for her...but she has few condition...if she will agree with her condition then she will tell her...mehek agrees to do...khushi informs her that zee accepts her...mehek is excited after listen that...then khushi tells her that after marriage she will has to do a lots of work for her...mehek agrees with that...in that time aman calls mehek & wants to meet with her...mehek replies that he has to wait for that because she needs to take her dad's permission...khushi takes away the phone & tells aman that permission granted...aman feels shy after listen khushi's voice...khsushi cuts the phone...she is making fun of mehek...!!

In mirjo's room:

mirjo is doing meditation...gul calls her & ask her about z.villa's condition?...mirjo informs her that she is trying to change herself...shivangi advices her to to maditation...so she leaves all bad thing...gul gets scared...she shouts at her...mirjo cuts the phone...gul again calls her but mirjo doesn't recieve it...!!

In a restaurant:

aman & mehek r there...a romantic music plays...aman & mehak feel uneasy...mehak ask him does he want to tell her something?...aman nurvously replies that he wants to tell but couldn't say...aman requests mehek to tell something...mehek shyly replies' "main kiya kahun?"...aman ask her, "kyun...jangli billi bolna bhol giya kiya?"...mehek loudly replies him,"tumne to bhi bilati bandoro ki tera usalna bhol gaya kiya?"...i like their pyara fight...all look at them...they stop fighting & start laughing...mehek ask him doesn't u change?...aman replies that he will change soon...mehek advices him not to change because she likes his rudeness...mehek exposes her love to aman...they look so cute together...aman brings a gift for her...mehek ask why does he buy an expensive gift for her?...aman tells mehek that he has no money enough to buy other things for her...but mehek informs her that this gift is so valuable for her...aman is impressed...he offers her to dance...mehek hesitates to dance...at last she agrees...both r on the dancing floor...a sweet song plays..."ajaa janam saso main samaja...dhadkano ke nag main dil ko sunaja"...it is so wonderful & cute momant😳...!!

In mehek's house:

zee & mirjo come there with shagun...haarmij ji is glad to see her...zee tells mirjo to go back home & tells everyone about the great news...after mirjo's leaving zee starts her acting...she tells harmeej ji that aman isn't a resposible person...zaa gave all property to shivangi...so aman has no power...how could he take care a family?...mehek won't happy with aman...harmeej ji looks confused...zee is happy because her plan is succeed...!!

In z.villa:

zee goes to zaa's room & inform her that she is happy now because her plan is succeed...zaa is confused...she ask what happen?...zee replies that she will get answer soon...zee happily leaves the roon...zaa looks tensed...!!

In mehek's house:

mehek comes back home...she is excited after noticing shagun ki thali...she takes the chundi & wear it...she sees herself in the mirror...she ask her dad how does she look?...harmeej ji doesn't say anything...he looks so sad...he goes to mehek & remove the chundi from her head...mehek is shocked & confused...she ask her dad why did he remove her chundi?...harmeej ji ask mehek if he want something will she give her?...mehek replies,"yes"...harmeej ji tells her to forgive her love...mehek is shocked...& the episode end...!!

The End

Note: it is a cute & lovely episode...a lots of aman-mehek's romantic scene😳...they look so sweet together😳...don't miss it to watch...zee still tried to spoil Am-Me relation...our smart zaa will save am & me any how...!!...that's it for today...so enjoy😃...!!

*16th May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*In z.villa all r planning aman's marriage function...khushi informs her nanaji that she deciedes what will she wear in aman's marriage function...aman tells khushi that it will be his marriage but she is tensed about her dress up more than him...khushi replies that her brother is so handsome so he doesn't need ready for that...for that reason mehek agrees to marry him...aman feels embarrassed😳...mirjo enjoys their conbersation...she tells, "oh my god...dekhiye aman bhai kaise sarmariye?"...zee doesn't like it...IS tells aman that he is a groom but he feels shy like a bride...!!

*harmeej ji comes with mehek...he returns shagun...zaa ask him what happen?...harmeej  ji says sorry & tells all  that he doesn't accept am-me marriage...all r shocked except zee...zaa ask the reason?...harmeej ji replies that aman is not establish...he has no any job or house...where will mehek live after marriage?...aman informs him that mehek will stay in z.villa with him...harmeej ji tells him that z.villa is not him...it is shivangi ji's...if she will kick out him from this house what will he do?...aman looks sad...mehek tries to stop her dad...but he doesn't listen to her...he tells aman that he never earned anything...khushi informs harmeej ji that is a litterate person...he could do anything...aman assures mehek's dad that he will do any work for mehek...zee stops aman...but doesn't like it...she insults harmeej ji for his condition in front of all...IS tries to stop her...but she is cotinued with her lacture...she wants to end the am-me relationship...but aman informs her that he will marry mehek anyhow...he will do any job for that...zaa tells that aman will work in his family bussiness & he will get the IT company after one year...zee is shocked after listen that...zaa also announces that she will give mehek 101 crore in the time of marriage...mirjo is surprised after listen the amount...she wants to marry soon...harmeej ji is happy now...zaa ask zee does she has any problem now?...zee replies that one more problem...mehek & aman r different religion...what method will they choose?...aman gets angry on his mom but doesn't say anything...zaa replies that am & me don't see the religion difference when they love each other...so their marriage will be resistered...all r excited except zee...IS thanks to zaa for solving the problem...mehek starts crying...she & aman stare at each other...zee wants to say something...but zaa stops her...mehek & her dad leave...!!

*in raja's room...mirjo comes there with tea...raja is sleeping...mirjo tries to wake up him...she calls him lovingly...she is tensed what will she get?...raja gets up & advice her that she will get her answer from shivangi...mirjo looks sad & leave the room...!!

*mirjo comes to zaa's room with tea...she informs zaa that she had a drem last night where she was in a doli & a lots money with her...she also had zaa's pic...zaa tells her that her dream's means that she is a lender & mirjo is a borrower...so mirjo has to pay a lots of money to her...mirjo looks confused...she tells that her dream never come true...she leaves the room...!!

*in aman's room...khushi comes there & measure aman's body...aman ask the reason?...khushi informs him that she wanna buy his sherwani...aman gest sad & tells khushi that he doesn't want to spend more money in his marriage...because he has no enough money...khushi informs him that she has money...she reminds aman that he gave her money in the rakhee ceremony...then she promised that she would buy clothes for aman in his marriage ceremony...aman geat emotion after listen that...he starts crying & hug with khushi...he is happy because his loving sis always support him after so much insulting...khushi wipes his tears...she tells her brother that she is so happy for him...but aman blames himself for misbehaved with khushi...khushi reminds him their father's words that past is a dream & future is not own...they both look at their father pic...khushi gets emotion & starts crying...aman tries to console her & calls her pagli & wipes her tears...& advices her not to cry in a happy moment...khushi replies,"kiya karun?...apki behen hain toda pagal"...aman replies her, "hum dono toda pagal"...they both start smiling...wow what a scene...khushi leaves the room...!!

*in zaa's room...zaa gives raja a list to buy some things for marriage ceremony...raja leaves the room...zee comes there & accuses zaa for giving IT company to aman & promised to give mehek 1 crore money...zaa replies that she just returns their right...zee gets mad on her for ruined her plan...she starts argument with zaa...she tries to hurt her...but zaa protect herself from evil zee...she tells zee that though she is unknown person but she makes a bond with her family members...zee loses her relatives...she is alone now...nobody with her...zee looks so confused & tensed...& the episode end...!!

THE END

Note: such a rocking episode😛...zaara ruins  zeenat's plan smartly👏...i enjoy that part how zaa convinced mehek's dad👏...& best scene of the episode was brother & sister's love...i love it how they consoled & supported each other😃...it is not aman's act...his love & feelings for khushi is real...first time i see tears in his eyes for his sis...!!...that's it for 2day...don't miss it...i'm sure u'll enjoy it...& plz press THANK U button before leaving...!!

***&&&***

Edited by deshi2007 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the wonderful update
You are the best👏
What? I hate this stupid Zeenat.
Is Mehek's dad also after money else why would he ask his daughter to forget her love just cuz Aman doesnot have any power 😭 Edited by cameroon16 - 15 years ago
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cameroon16

Thanx a lot for the wonderful update
You are the best👏
What? I hate this stupid Zeenat.
Is Mehek's dad also after money else why would he ask his daughter to forget her love just cuz Aman doesnot have any power 😭

thank u...for ur lovely compliment...!!😳😳😳

may be after listen stupid zee's😡 explaination about aman mehek's dad got worried about his daughter's future😕...don't worry about it...surely our smart zaara will fix everything...!!😊

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

huh i wonder....do you think aman really changed for good? it seems not plausible this early on
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

thanks!!!!

huh i wonder....do you think aman really changed for good? it seems not plausible this early on

yeah...i think he is changed now...!!😊

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.
It was lovely episode.
When will they bring Sagar back.
Also I think they could have put better song when Aman and Mehek were dancing.
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awww...nice update....zeenat dosent even remember the fact that she used to love aman as her son for the longest time...she didnt even spend that many minutes with khushi when they were kids.....she dosent even consider that love before making aman's life miserable....my favorite part was the brother-sister bonding...thanks for the update.