This is just too exciting!!!! OMG..YAY

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Omg...I could not wait until KIT came in US so I watched it online. Omg....this is one of the best best best best best episodes ever. Omg...I so happy right now, that I cannot express in words. My sher rocked the whole show today. Ranbir and Archita are brother and sister. That is just awesome. I knew he was just just too protective of her. Omg....Ranbir was awesome, it was too good. Aditya was just off the hook. TOOOO GOOOOOD. And they way that Ranbir talked to Shanta. I was jumping up and down. OMG............YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

And 8 days in Godbole house. That means RANKAN😳. Kanya has to take care of him.  Omg.....I love that fact that Ranbir is going to ignore Kanya. YAY. And omg she didn't throw the thing at him, meaning she got feelings.

All the Chunnu jealously thing came out, and Kanya asked him why did he do this-the whole Archita and Ranbir jealously thing.

You guys have to see Ranbir dance. Awesome...Awesome. My baby was on cloud 9 today!!!!😳

And and and KANYA suffering time starts. Anand and Pammi are so pissed off at Kanya. Love it.

If this girl does not fall in love with Ranbir in 8 day I will be like grrrrrrrr.

Hope Natasha doesn't mess it up, but if she hurts Ranbir then Kanya there to take of him. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY. This episode made up for all the crappy episodes.

But we need to remember that we can't be too excited, because you guys know the whole deal---if things don't go the way we want to, then it will be not so good

Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh i cant wiat to watch it 😭 😭 😭 i hope dey post d vdo soon
candy princess thumbnail
I know it was so exciting this was the best episode after days they were finally fair with ranbir and i can't express my happiness either all i can say is yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay 😊 Edited by candy princess - 15 years ago
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa his danceeeee it was so cuteeeeeeeeeee.......awwwwwwwwwwwww i lovee himmmmmmm i think m gonna faint with happiness.......i dont have words to express i m so happy....yaaar plz someone help me......πŸ‘.....Edited by Feats - 15 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
^Me too...I am so happy that my heads spinning like crazy. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊 Yes, it was a great episode! But don't get too excited about it. Remember how many times we wait the entire weekend only to get dissapointed with a let down episode! 😭
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i everyone is so excited im so happy rite now meri khushi ka koi tikhana nahiin. i juz cant wait fo monday now. hopefully kanya develops some feelings fo ranbir afta all he has gone through i guess we will get ta c rankan scences i am so excited cant wait.
Multani90 thumbnail
^^yeah maybe finally we will get to see Rankan lovely dovey. I havve my fingers crossed.
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh i cant wait to watch it!! πŸ˜ƒ
zahrasonia thumbnail
I dont get it guys can you tell me what happend in episode pleassssssssssss andif you do id relley apprieciate 😭