Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa1234 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
lol Shifu, kuntu is close to me only if she is Karan's (Yudhishtir) mom. Otherwise, Shradhaaaaaa.
shifa1234 thumbnail
😆 😆 im finding it very hard 2 say Yudhishtir properly 😆 imagin armi in dem traditional clothes wid a crown on his hed, also 1 4 radha,will help in covering her 4hed 😆
Richa1234 thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 Shifu, imagine her forehead still popping out. Edited by Richa1234 - 16 years ago
shifa1234 thumbnail
😆 😆 ahh den nothing els can b dun rich, she will hav 2 op 4 surgery 😆 😆
Richa1234 thumbnail
😆 even surgery can't help. She should put a bandana on her forehead or cover it with her hand whenever she goes out. Edited by Richa1234 - 16 years ago
shifa1234 thumbnail
😆 😆 she cud borrow ridz bandanas she has plenty lieing around, d bike race 1 was pretty big, im sure dat wil do d trik 😆 😆

cover it with her hand whenever she goes out. im trying 2 picture dat 😆 😆 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey everyone!

Sorry have been missing in action for a while, my laptop broke so I have no net services, I am really sorry for being inactive. I'll be inactive until Monday but wll try to check upon you guys.. 😳

I don't know what happened in the Heaven but Shilpa is not leaving the show so don't worry about it.. 😳

Love ya..

Jenny 😳
Richa1234 thumbnail
lol, when she'll cover it with her hand, her hand will even block her face. So, we and Karan would get a break from her pretty face. Shifu, I didn't even like Karan in those pics. 😆
shifa1234 thumbnail
lolzzz rich! but hw can u not lyk ksg in dem pics??? omg he lukd really gd, specialy 1st pic! r u serious?
Richa1234 thumbnail
I think kunti spoiled it. She didn't fit in those pics at all. It made even Karan look a bit odd. The first one had some oomph. 😉

Im off, bye Shifu.