Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Junaid<3

Yaar i try. but when you guys are chatting its like 8:00 in the morning for me and i dont get up that early on weekends!
and that not changing

๐Ÿ˜†awwww.... yeh never change ur wake up time!!! - thats jst crazy!

but its coz of the time difference...like wen am about to go to bed...i think its the afternoon there๐Ÿ˜•....

and wen its bed time๐Ÿ˜† for tazy n tau... - its afternoon here๐Ÿ˜•

but ok!...hmmmmm will try and find away to get around it๐Ÿ˜ณ

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh i just finished watching TZP, and my table is now full of tissues because i was crying so much! lol

awwwwwwww..... - u knw wat...ave not seen the film yet๐Ÿ˜ณ

but heard its really good and really sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

awwwwwwww..... - u knw wat...ave not seen the film yet๐Ÿ˜ณ

but heard its really good and really sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ok if you havent seen it... ur missing out! like honestly its a really good movie and it made my cry soo much. almost as much as i cried when i saw SRK in kal ho naa ho. lol
jk i cried in this movie more :):)
but seriously... you HAVE you see it!!!

tazy_rahul thumbnail

hey๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†wen ur here am waiting for you in the kinny fc and wen ur there am waiting for u here๐Ÿ˜†

but yeh i guess ur away now!๐Ÿ˜ณ

cya soon!๐Ÿ˜ณ

ah thts funny ok cya soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

tazy_rahul thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ah wen did they asked ok join them i hav no probs๐Ÿ˜ณ

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooo  - welcome sara!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

hahaahah very funny๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†btwe dis emoticon is damn funny

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Oh by the way Tazy.. thnx for using my other Rahul sigg. im deff going to make more soon and ill let you know.
(sorry i know that was a but off topic but i just had to say it) :)

hey even i wanted to say this uits damn good siggi i loved it n plz inform wenevr u make any rahul or junaid siggi

btw dont make consecutive posts or we 'll get a  warning ๐Ÿ˜›

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeh thats wat i was talking about!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

did u get the bit wen he expalined about his shirt!๐Ÿ˜†----- it was for ppl LIKE TAZY!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† - coz tazy doesnt like actresses!๐Ÿ˜†

๐ŸคฃOMG! that was soooo funny wen he said "rishta na mangley" ๐Ÿ˜† ---- but he said he will be going to Manchester - but that again is in England!๐Ÿ˜ก..really hope he comes to Scotland!

no no i just watched that rishta thing.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.after that and my bro took the remote and started watching IPL matches.๐Ÿคขand before taht i was watching sth else.๐Ÿ˜†acha tell what was meant for pp like tazy?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

no no i just watched that rishta thing.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.after that and my bro took the remote and started watching IPL matches.๐Ÿคขand before taht i was watching sth else.๐Ÿ˜†acha tell what was meant for pp like tazy?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeh please tell it to me also as even i missed it

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey Everyone!๐Ÿค—
i need not explain it once more.๐Ÿ˜ณbut still am doing it:๐Ÿ˜ณi will be inactive from tomorrow onwards till 13th due to EXAMS ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญwill come in between 13th and 16th and then finally after 18th i will be active like before.๐Ÿ˜ณ

pray for me-wish me good luck,i badly need it.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผpray that i get awesome grades ,pray that i dont get caught while cheating.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†pray that some really skillful cheaters are sitting around me which arent nerds like naw and guru jee.๐Ÿ˜†

and inactive members plz be active and make this FC rocking ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(in my absence๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

i will miss each and everything..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.EVERTHING๐Ÿ˜ญ.๐Ÿ˜ญguys enjoy (without me)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญand miss me ok.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand do pray for me.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

love u loads ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿค—

Tau.๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S : i will come tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ณand will quote last time before exams.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ