crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

karan says mujhe maine koi kamzori nahin hai

dharam says mujhe ab tak pata nahin hai ki meri kamzori kya hai

veer says that ki main kisi bhi kaida yahan niyam ko aankh band kar ke nahin manta

but guess what guruji says all the answers are wrong and gives them time till night to let him know the correct answer otherwise go back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† All failed in the first test πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
crazy_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† All failed in the first test πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah even veerπŸ˜†

mohini89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_kiran

yeah even veerπŸ˜†

yaaaaaaaaa

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oooooo...budhu ladke.. not a very difficult test .. if all the princes just sat for a while and tried to overcome their egos they could easily know the answers πŸ˜› or they could ask intelligent gals like us couldnt they kiran.. we'd help them pass in their tests.
I wish they study something like science and maths in gurukul.What does only concentrating on your weakness and strenghth gain you 🀒 A king,if at all trained, should be trained so as to make him a patron of arts,science etc.Who ever told that learning fighrting makes a good king πŸ˜•
cuteisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jr.Nancy_drew*

I wish they study something like science and maths in gurukul.What does only concentrating on your weakness and strenghth gain you 🀒 A king,if at all trained, should be trained so as to make him a patron of arts,science etc.Who ever told that learning fighrting makes a good king πŸ˜•

ya ur right...but wat will teh guruji make them learn in maths and sceince sagars ko soccna padega wrna de will again make many bloopers

crazy_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

oooooo...budhu ladke.. not a very difficult test .. if all the princes just sat for a while and tried to overcome their egos they could easily know the answers πŸ˜› or they could ask intelligent gals like us couldnt they kiran.. we'd help them pass in their tests.

wohi toh mujse koi poochta hi nahin, now if veer came to me for advise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†usse exam dene ki zaroorat hi nahin padegiπŸ˜†

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they failed their first test but some how i liked dharam answer...hum apni kami pehchaan nahin paye guruji...
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jr.Nancy_drew*

learning fighting will atleast ensure a-live king if not a good king. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

AV wud hv been a dead king today if he didnt know to defend himself against JVπŸ˜›