FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part

Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everybody. I'm going to write a new ff. I was so bored so why can't I write a new ff.

Vidya - Think of everybody, good and nature.

Sagar -  Popular and handsome, every girls are after him.

Chapter 1

It's morning and the sun is Shining in a room. Someone is laying on stomach. The alarm clock is ringing. You'll see someone is waking slowly with his six pack body. It's our dashing Sagar.  He sees at the clock.

Sagar - Oh shit I'm going to be late..

Sagar goes to the bathroom taking a shower. After taking a shower he takes his clothes on. He sees on the mirror.

Sagar - Sagar bacchu aaj to tum bohut dashing dekriye.

He goes downstairs and sees Chinu.

Chinu - Chale Sagar. Aab thora aur intezaar kiya toh hume bohut late hoge. Chaliye.

Then Sagar' and Chinu' mum and dad comes. Both sees at each other and says...Sorry..!!!

Both goes to them and take their blessings and leaves. Chinu takes his car and Sagar takes his bike. Both heads to the collage.

~~~~~~~~Scene shift~~~~~~~~

You see a mother calling two names - VIDYA SHALU

Then two girls comes down the stairs. Vidya was wearing a light blue selwar kamiz with simple design with matching earrings and Shalu was wearing a green selwar kamiz with simple designs on it  and matching earrings. ( both are gorgeous) The mother turns her head and sees them.

VS' mum - Kitni sundar aaj tum dono lagrahi ho. Kisiki nazar na lage.

Both looks at each other and take out their nazar.

Vidya - Maa aap bhi na. Oops ( hit her head) main kaisi bhool gaye...She looks at Shalu and then the house temple and both runs to the temple.

Vidya inside - Hume maaf kardijiye Shamboonathji. Hum kaisi bhool gaye yeh sab. Shamboonathji humari parivaar ko salamat rakhna. Koi bura nazar na lage. Kabhi bhi humari parivaar ko koi musibat na hoye. Aab hume ijazat dijiye jaane keliye. Aur aaj humari pehli dhin hai collage hai kuch bura na hone dena.

Then both goes to the kitchen and takes theirs mother' blessing and kiss her on the cheek. They takes their books and heads out. Sagar and Chinu have arrive. Every girls are just starring at Sagar. They are thinking he is very hot. Everyone goes to Sagar like a bunch of peoples are there. Vidya and Shalu arrive too and sees a bunch of girls.

Vidya - Shalu di itni sare larkiye hai waha.

Shalu - Ha tum sahi kerahi ho. Par hume kya lena dena hai.

Vidya - Dal mein kuch toh kala hai. Both start to laugh and was going to their classroom.

Sagar then walks from there and sees his friends there. Sagar gives a high five to them.

Friend - Sagar tum itni sare larki ko kaisi pata sakte ho.

Sagar - Dude this the life.

Tushar (one of his best friend) - Dekho Sagar Surili vaha hai.

Sagar turns his head and sees Surili there. He then start to run from there. Shalu walked to her class. Now was Vidya looking for her classroom .She was looking and Sagar was running and then both bump in to each other. Sagar saved her in right time. Vidya' books flew and fell down. Sagar looked at Vidya. Vidya' hair was blowing and she was looking very cute and gorgeous. Sagar inside "Wow". Vidya then stands up and kneels down to takeher books. Sagar was helping her too.

Vidya - Yaha mujhe dheri borahi hain aur yeh kambak kaha se tapak gaye.

Sagar then gives her the las book.

Sagar - Sorry woh actually I didn't see you.

Vidya - Koi baat nahi. Par aagli baar dekhar jaye. Par humko maaf kardijiyega hum bhi nahi dekha.

Sagar was starring at her and Vidya was little confused with his starring.

Vidya - Aap please humari raste se haat sakte hai...? Sagar then moves and Vidya leaves.

Then his friends - Chalo Sagar hum log dheri horahi hain.

Sagar - Chalo! thinking kaun hai yeh? Maine kabhi iss larki ko yaha nahi dekha. Matlab woh new hai iss collage mein.

Hope you guys liked my first part...

Love S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow.. wonderfull start. πŸ‘ . i loved it.. please update soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
Rayanaa thumbnail
Recap: Sagar bump in to Vidya and he was shocked that she was very beautiful.
Chapter 2

Vidya is waiting for Shalu to come. Shalu arrived. Vidya and Shalu was going home. They were going but two bikes came to them. They took of theirs helmet.
Bike 1 - Kya larkiya hai.
Bike 2 - Ha bohot hot hai.
They were going to touch them but someone stop their hands. It was Chinu. Shalu just stared at him. She thought he was very nice. Both bikes and both guys were running like crazy.
Shalu - Thank you.
Chinu - No problem, by the way are you both new in this collage. I haven't seen you before.
Vidya was annoying with their talking.
Shalu - Ha hum done new hai is collage me.
Chinu - I'm Chinu.
Vidya -Thank you Chinuji and she is Shalu and I'm Vidya bye.
She took Shalus's hand and was walking very fast. Sagar comes.
Sagar - Chinu kya hua. Why are you looking there?
Chinu - Nothing Sagar I just helped someone. Shalu he whispered.
They goes home. When they were at home their mum came.
Sagar's mum - Sagar aur Chinu jaldise fresh hoke aajao dinner ki waqt hogaya.
Sagar and Chinu came down the stairs and were laughing. They was joking and laughing. Their mum saw them and was happy. She thought about their marriage.
After having dinner Sagar and Chinu goes upstairs to their room to sleep. Sagar's mum goes to her room and Sagar's dad was in the room.
Sagar's mum - Suniye, hum sochrahite Chinu ki bareme. Who aab bareh hogayhe aur Shaadi.
Sagar's mum being cut of the word Shaadi.
Sagar's dad - Ha Uma tum thik kehrahiho.
Scene shifts
Vidya and Shalu came home.
Vidya and Shalu's mum - Vidya Shalu jaldi jakar kapre badalke ao. Vidya and Shalu goes upstairs to their room. Vidya take a shower and were a beautiful orange salwar kamiz. She was brushing and she was thinking of Sagar.
Vidya - Kaun tha who? Why was he staring at me? Now go my sense why are I'm thinking about him.
Vidya and Shalu goes downstairs.
Shalu - Maa aaj aapne kya banaya?
Vidya and Shalu's mum - Tum donoki maan pasand chize.
Vidya - Maa kheer. Wow.
They was eating when the telephone was ringing. Shalu and Vidya goes upstair while they was talking. Their mum took the telephone and was very happy.
It's morning Vidya and Shalu comes downstairs.
They was prepared to go to collage.
Vidya and Shalu's mum - Shalu beta hume tumhari shaadi ki bareme socha. Ek rishta ayhe. Tum aur Vidya jaldi aaj aajao.
Vidya looked very happy. Sahlu was little shy but agreed. Sagar and Chinu were going to the collage but Sagar's dad came.
Sagar's dad - Chinu beta mein aur tumhari maa ne socha ki tum aab shaadi karlo. We have chosen. Aaj hum larki dekhne jay. Tumhari maan se koi hai to batado.
Chinu - Nahi baba aap ne aur maa ne humari bareme socha to acha hi socha. Hum aaj dekhne jaenge. Sagar is outside and waiting for Chinu to arrive. Chnu arrived and they both goes to the collage.

Hope you'll enjoyπŸ˜ƒ
Love Rina ❀️ Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
narmz thumbnail
omg...that was too good...please countinuse soon πŸ˜ƒ
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Please continue soon
Great work 😊
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Veeeeeeeery nice!
Great work! Keep it up! πŸ˜‰
Cont soon!

- Charri 😳 Edited by charri7878 - 15 years ago
Saniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome πŸ‘ .. pleasee update sooon πŸ˜ƒ ..
Rayanaa thumbnail
Thanks everybody…
I'm going to update one more today.

Recap: Chinu is going to see Shalu. He doesn't know who the girl is.
Chapter 4

Sagar and Chinu goes to the collage. Shalu and Vidya are going to the collage too. Shalu is thinking of today because today is someone going to see her. She is little excited but nervous too. While Vidya is thinking she is going to get jiju. But when they arrived at the collage both came to theirs sense. Vidya goes to her class and Shalu goes to her class. Sagar and Chinu arrived at the collage. Chinu goes to his class while Sagar and his friends are talking.
Sagar – Guys you go ahead I'm coming.
Sagar wanted to see the girl (Vidya). Then Surili camein front of him.
Surili – Hi sweetheart. Why don't you want to be with me.
Sagar – Surili why can't you understand that I don't love. I'm not you boyfriend.
Surili - Sagar you're mine. You're just mine.
Sagar – Surili don't think ever not in you dreams that I'm yours.
Sagar leaves. Surili gets angry
Surili – Me tumko itne asani se nahi janedongi Sagar. You're just mine.
Vidya is waiting for Shalu to arrived. Shalu arrived.
Vidya – Thank god di you'll came. Jaldi chalo aaj larke vale anhe vale.
Both were smiling and joking. Chinu waited for Sagar to arrive. Sagar arrived.
Sagar and Chinu driving home. Sagar's mum and Sagar's dad arrived.
Sagar's mum – Chinu beta jaldi se tayar hoke nishe aajao.
Chinu goes to his room meanwhile Sagar is little confused.
Sagar – Maa hum log kaha jarihiye?
Sagar's mum – Aaj hum Chinu ke liye larki valo ko denkhne jarihiye.
Sagar – Wow.
Sagar goes up and change. He is always looking dashing but today he and Chinu looked more handsome.
Sagar's mum & dad – Aaj tum dono bohot acche lagraheho.
They both smiled.

Scene shifts to Shalu and Vidya

Shalu is wearing an violet saree with matching earrings and open hair. Vidya is wearing a red gorgeous red salwar kamiz and matching earrings and open hair to. Vidya goes to Shalu's room and is very choked to see her. She comes to her.
Vidya – Di aaj to larke vale hosh urjahenge.
Shalu take her both hand on her face.
Sagar and his family arrived. Vidya's mother came down and welcome them. Sagar and Chinu sat together. They saw the house. The house was very beautiful and good. Vidya came down. Sagar was choked to see her. That was the beautiful girl that he bumped in to. He thought that Vidya was the girl who Chinu is going to marry. Chinu is very happy because he knows that the girl isn't Vidya. He saw Sagar sad. He was thinking that he is going to tease him.
Chinu – Sagar voh bohut khubsoorat hai. Sagar just nod.
I'm going to say yes.
Sagar felt sad.
Vidya's and Shalu's mum – Vidya Shalu ko leao (bring) Vidya bring Shalu and Chinu is very happy.

Hope you'll liked 😊

Love Rina ❀️
Rayanaa thumbnail
Sorry guys I wrote chapter 4 for chapter 3
I haven't so much time know because that I wrote wrong.

Rina 😊
Rayanaa thumbnail
I like to see that you like my ff.
So I thought I'm going to update one more.

Recap ' Sagar is sad because he thinks that Vidya is the one who is going to marry with Chinu.
Chapter 4

Vidya brings Shalu and Chinu is very happy. He thinks that she is very pretty and beautiful.
Sagar is now very happy to see Shalu because Vidya isn't the one who is going to marry Chinu.
Sagar -Chinu I think my honewale bhabhi is very pretty. Chinu just staring at Shalu. He didn't take the attention.
Sagar - Maa mujhe lagta hai ke Chinu yeh rishtese inkaar hai. Chinu now came to his sense.
Chinu - Nahi maa mujhe yeh rishtese inkaar nahi hai.
Sagar's mum - Chinu yeh rishtese inkaar nahi hai. Shalu tumko yeh rishtese inkaar hai?
Vidya - Nahi, Shalu ko bhi yeh rishtese inkaar nahi hai.
Sagar's dad - Toh yeh rishta pakkhi.
All hugs and congrats Shalu and Chinu.
Sagar comes near Vidya. Vidya is now getting little scare.
Sagar - So yeh rishta toh pakki hogaya. Are you happy?
Vidya is thinking why is he asking me the question?
Vidya - Of course I'm happy, why will I be not happy? And why do you ask me MR.
Sagar - I just asked. By the way my name is Sagar not MR.
Vidya - Nice name.
Sagar - I'm nice too.
Vidya - Sochna perega.
Sagar - She is very clever, said to himself and smiled.
Sagar's family is now going to go. Sagar comes near Vidya and kiss her on the cheek. Vidya is very shocked.
Vidya - Besharam!
Sagar heard that and turned AND SAID That's true!!
Vidya jaw drops.
Vidya - Stupid, Idiot , Monkey everything. I'm going to take revenge MR Sagar.
Sagar goes to his room. He change his clothes and goes to his bed. Sagar is closing his eyes when Vidya's images comes to his mind. He thinks why was he sad when he thought that Vidya was the one who is going to marry Chinu.
Sagar - What is happening with me? Why do I always think about Vidya? After this he slept. Vidya on other hand is taking of her earrings and is now going to change. After changing her clothes she goes to the bed. She thinks about Sagar. When he kissed her.
Vidya - Why are I'm thinking of him. But one thing sure when he kissed me I felt something. After this Vidya slept too. Next morning Vidya woke up and was going to woke Shalu up because they were going to go to shopping. Shalu woke up and was changing her clothes same with Vidya she was changing her clothes too. Sagar and Chinu was going to shopping too. They were going to go to the same mall there Vidya and Shalu was going. Vidya and Shalu are in the mall. When they were going to go to a shop all bump in to. Chinu and Shalu bumped in to and Sagar and Vidya bumped in to. All said sorry in the same time. All looked up and was surprised. Chinu and Shalu were smiling, Sagar and Vidya were smiling too.
Chinu - Tum dono yaha?
Vidya - Same question aap dono yaha?
Sagar - We were going to shopping now can I get the answer from you?
Shalu - We were going to shopping too.
Sagar - So we all can be together.
After shopping all went home. Sagar was surprised to see Vidya and the second time they bumped in to. He was smiling.

Hope you'll enjoy!
Love Rina
❀️ Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago