roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

atul was so funny today everytime armaan says something about the girls he thinks about him and angie being together omg its so funny

❤️ Roshni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no replies

❤️ Roshni
heyy_babyy thumbnail
I know...he is just so naive and cute!!!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think Atul's mind is dirty, he is just in love with Anjali and it shows. He really is one of the purest characters in the show.
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
by ur topic i thought u were mad at atul lol! and atul does not have a dirty mind he's one of the sweetest intern in sanjeeveni 😳 and the most funniest too 😉 😆
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atul??...dirty mind?? 😕 😕 ....i really dnt think so...he's jus a sweet guy in luv 😳
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lolz..i know he's soo innocent and cute...can get kinda annoying sometimes...i mean...i wonder how annoyed anjali is..lolz! she doesn't even really love atul YET..and he keeps saying that shashank will be his sasurji..lolz! 😆
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
I don't think he has a dirty mind. That's just his innocence and cuteness. Yes, he does think about him and Anjali but he's cute like that and I think he's the most adorable intern in Sanjeevani 😃
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dirty? Atul? Nay..never..not in a million years!! He's a sweetheart and a child at heart..
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Well said, guys!! Atul could never be considered dirty by any stretch of the imagination.   😳