*SZ Fanfiction House*

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

All fanfictions would be found in this link only with thier story. So can all the writers please help us in combining this as the section will be archieved soon and we are planning 2 move the fanfictions to the fanfiction section where you all can continue writing.

The section will be archieved by 20th May and the fanfictions should be moved by 19th May so please hurry up.

*No extra comments in this thread please*

SZ. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pooja! 😳
Pyar Ki Ek Kahani, started by me, is the current Active fanfiction that I am working on.
Story: Pyar Ki Ek Kahani revolves around Akash and Manya, and how they step off on the wrong foot as complete enemies but fate has something else in store for them. 😳
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
hi i'm starting my new ff in afew days, i'll start it in this forum then it can be moved to the fan fic section, will post the consept of the story soon, 😳
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
ok i have started my ff and here is the link,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=948091

the story is about manya and how her dreams clash with her priorities, it is a sweet love story, and it is still a mystry of who's love story it is, but manya's love story isn't the only love story in this ff, if you want to know more then just check it out, 😉