PREMEER KA VIVAH COMING SOON chk pg 26

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HEY DEEWANIS MASTANIS PARWANIS

[CENTRE][/CENTRE]">

Hi all the members of kdmhmd forum,I noe u all are die hard fan of prem aka harshad bhaiyyu and all of u like prem heer jodi…so to make this forum more interesting we've decided that we'll start a thread in this forum were in we'll make heer and prem marry each other..with all the pre wedding,wedding and post wedding bash all in continuation. Nandini di and I want that all u creative minds out there to help us.in this topic we'll hve all shaadi games..it'll be a complete story but all will put inputs in it. We wuld want siggie makers,the one who can beautify the post,ff writers and all of your's support .plz fans do reply at earlist and tell us u're names.. pm us (atop or nandini90) so tht we can post the thread as soon as possible.

it'l be just like an ff but with many and different writers...this idea is originally from the dmg forum..and we hope tht thread bcums a great success...and we are very thnkful to saara comb for giving us permission to start this thread..soo come on members....start pming us..asap...we are plannign to this within a week....the sooner the better...and happier... and yaa..we havnt decided a name for this thread...so we wil glad to hav suggestions from ur side for the topic names......Looking forward for your support and encouragement. We hope u give us u're names. And the more the meerier.

and ys plz do tell u in which side ladke wala or ladki wala side..it'll be easier then to divide u guys...plz reply at the earliest

IMP: PLEASE everyone...this is very important..hey everyone we r running short of time plz reply at the earliest we want more names at hand to start the actual thread..plz everyone.......all of who is ready to help us for the wedding please pm me asap....we need some siggies and banners and creators...soo please pm me whoever wil be able to help us...as soon as possible...please...so that our actual thread gets ready fast...

and i think it is going well..common think of names..we hav very short time..hav to decide...so fast...

luv atop and nandini

okie guys as everyone is pouring contribution..
here's the scenes which need to be written in cont.

heer's raaz revealed.
prem heer marriage arranged[i mean given permission>.
prem heer confrontation.
sagaai.
haldi rasam..
mehndi rasam.
bachelor's party
general sangeet[participated by online members>
sangeet[with ff in the house>[atarting preet meher luv story>
scenes were bride groom not allowed to meet[preet meher luv story >
wedding morning[girl emotional>[preet meher luv story>
wedding day[preet meher ls>
joota choorai scene[p-m ls>
bidaai scene[p-m ls>>
welcome in the house[pm ls>
games in the house like ring games etc.[pm ls>
not aalowed to stay together on wedding nite..ritual[pm ls and premm heer desperate..so prem trying to sneak..getting caught>
their first night....
next morning and proposal for honeymoon...
and the rest will go in continuation whoever wants to continue will start frm that point..
di do include these points...
P.S.-pm ls stand for preet meher love story which will develop during this maariage...
ya if u think any shaadi func missing so plz add it..am not that good...

and we need more members to write the parts plz join in.
luv atop

LADKE WALE
Nandini(nandini90), Atop(atop), Sania(himanivineet), Pallavi(livelygal), Leela(Mages), Mehendi(cupcake), Soj(giggling gurl), Wasima(sallu lover)Jui(cuteprincess03),Nazara(Nazara),Neha(Neha-180),Wida (Wida),Melissa(Melissa),Shabo(Shabo24),Yoj(angelic eyes),Daisy(delo),Asma(Asma H.)....

LADKI WALE
Niti(liya16), Mona(k-ekta fan), Priya(::Prem$_Priya::), Raisa(Jai & Bani)Alina   zaidi,Zainab(~Faith~),Salma(Salm a_786786),May(May1902),
Sohni(Sweetsome15),Shwetha(sp79),bhavana(jedi_girl),Shruti(s hrutibali ).Omlet,Nisha(Nisha_106),sidrah(sidrah fariq)...... .... ....

BOTH SIDES
Oummah(~Ouma*n*Ranbir~),Farida(shiv&gauri), Misty(mistyeyed_25), Mahi(superstar*),Pooja(Pooji123456789)..................

PANDIT
mistyeyed_25

IMPORTANT RULES

This is to bring into kind notice of everyone present and participating here...
1.Please do not chat in this thread we hve been strictly advised by mods..otherwise the topic maybe closed..i hope we al do not want this to happen..
2.Anyideas you have plz pm me or nandini di...do not post them here..
3.this thread is only for members to register themselves.
4.The main thread will be posted within a week's time..if u all co-operate and participate.
5.the scenes shuld be in continuation..anyone wishes to continue the ff plz continue frm tha previous scene and pm us before posting.
6.Any questions or clarifications u want pm that to us..plz do not post them here...
PLZ MEMBERS we did not wish to be rude it's a request frm us..as mods hve advised us..so for the betterment we ought to follow these rules..i hope u all wil cooperate us and participate wholeheartedly....

luv atop and nandini

Edited by atop - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
huh huh am the first 1
I waiting for this for last 1 day huh thank u so much.

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sooo finally we are ready for the wedding everyone....i know there are many deewanis in here for prem aka harshad...well prem is not harshad..i hope yu get tht....even in the show..wat do yu want to happen??!! that premeer shud unite..so thts wat we r gonna do by ourselves..kk..sooo plss deewanis...and biwis.......kindly participate for PREM.....kkk...and HEER.......please....am expecting full support and i hope this is a successful thread....kk...

here's the list for ladke waale and ladki waale side...plss do visit and decide...kk..

PREM'S SIDE

Nandini(nandini90), Atop(atop), Sania(himanivineet), Pallavi(livelygal), Leela(Mages), Mehendi(cupcake), Soj(giggling gurl), Wasima(sallu lover), Jui(cuteprincess03), Wida(Wida), Melissa(Melissa), Neha(Neha-180).....

HEER'S SIDE

Niti(liya16), Mona(k-ekta fan), Priya(::Prem$_Priya::), Raisa(Jai & Bani),Zainab(faith), Alina(alina zaidi), Salma(salma_786786), May(May1902), Swetha(sp79), Bhavna(jedi_girl)......

BOTH PREM & HEER'S SIDE

Oummah(~Ouma*n*Ranbir~), Farida(shiv&gauri), Misty(mistyeyed_25), Mahi(superstar*)......

we have a spl pandit for our wedding...lols...its misty....

IMP: IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE IN BOTH PREM AND HEER'S SIDE...PLSS DO pm ME......its a new category i hav added...lols....kkk...

COME ON EVERYONE...WE NEED MORE!!!!!.....JOIN IN!!!!......WAITING!!!!!!!!

luv nans

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
giggling gurl thumbnail
great thought...leme think about the name part....wil pm nan
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh gosh...u replied soo fast huh??!!!!(giggling gurl)....my my....and yaa....pm me..hehe...

luv nans
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Sania and Priya
I m from ladka wale side and priya is from ladki wale side
atop thumbnail
hey everyone much awaited time has come plz i want full support and cooperation frm all the members plz kindly participate..it's shuld be the biggest shaadi of the season..all deewanis come and join..it's mine and nandini di's prem bhaiyu's shaadi..here it's prem bhaiyu..mind u it's not harshad bhaiyyu's shaddi.. 😆 U ALL are free to pm me or nandini di....to tell abt u're contribution.

so come all and join
Edited by atop - 15 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
hehe i m partipated and priya too where is every1 else
atop thumbnail
starting first i hve one name in my mind for the main thread....

EK MILAN JANMON KA..

so how was it..plz guys u tell abt the names u hve in your mind....we'll see on the basis of vote which one to take..

luv atop
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome idea gals 👏 👏

me from ladki waale side...unke side mein kam lo haina ..isi bahaane mein apni aur preet ki setting kar dungi 😆 😆

as for the name...
"SHubh anth ya sundar shuruvath"