Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isaitamil thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
dont think sivagmai will change even if archana tells good abt him, even if she change it will be only half hearted on becoz sivagamis ego wont allow her to change full๐Ÿ˜†
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks neths for the wonderful immediate update๐Ÿ˜Š,

So obviously selvam is the only person supports archana, and its good she realises that.  I don' think Bhagyam or any one else in the family believes selvam's excuse for not having baby for two years. 

In my point of view, selvam is going to win archana by selfless love, even he is not intended to do as he behaves as his usual self, Archana is definitely going to fall for himโค๏ธ for his beautiful heart, any one can attract people with money, status, education for a short period, but win the heart with thooymayaan suyanalamillaatha anbu will live forever
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: isaitamil

Within 3 months Archana must vomit says Bhagayam """"""

vanthi edukiratha periya visayam food poisoon aana vanthi eduka porana, itha poi periya visayama bhagyam solrangale

๐Ÿคฃ naanum appedi taan think pennen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yengga vani acca kaanum?? Yeneke PM anipi kanapoitangala??? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† illai archana veeke vandi yedheke sollikudheke poiyirekangala?? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
netra_rama thumbnail
Oppssii same time we posted acca ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

yengga vani acca kaanum?? Yeneke PM anipi kanapoitangala??? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† illai archana veeke vandi yedheke sollikudheke poiyirekangala?? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Neths ku๐Ÿ˜Š,
Oru naalaiku oru thadavai ennai vambuku ezhukalaiyina thookam varaathey๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
s_rajammah thumbnail
nezu, nee yeppada update panninen? naan gaunikeve illai. thanks kannu. annalam konjam overtaan bhagiyam. munne masatheleiya?
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani2007

Neths ku๐Ÿ˜Š,
Oru naalaiku oru thadavai ennai vambuku ezhukalaiyina thookam varaathey๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Because i love you so much acca ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_rajammah

nezu, nee yeppada update panninen? naan gaunikeve illai. thanks kannu. annalam konjam overtaan bhagiyam. munne masatheleiya?

dats netra attai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† did it while u were watering the plants ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Because i love you so much acca ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh! That's so sweet of you netra๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š, actually i always wait for your comments about my comments๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
vani2007 thumbnail
Thanks netra for a detailed immediate wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

So archana started to come down from her stand little by little, selvam is confused now with her changed behaviour!!๐Ÿ˜‰.  Actually its a treat  to watch her changed attitude towards selvam๐Ÿ˜Š.  Hope we are going to watch more and more of a changed archana in the coming episodes๐Ÿ˜

Next love track also started? kavya and Dhileepan?  Hhhmm we'll wait and see how sivagami is going to treat her second maapillai!.

I have a feeling there is a outburst from archana waiting to happen!, to sivagami, it will be the ultimate answer for all the iltreatments from sivagami to selvam.  (Anyone remember mettioli Saro's outburst?? just like that) anyway paarpom

OK netra,  Now i've  finished my comments for today!! I'm ready for your kindal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago