Omg...the Nandas rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was so happy today when I saw the Nandas. They are the best telly family that I have ever seen. I never loved a telly family as much as I love them. Omg..Big D was getting so happy about Rannu going on the bus and his going to the disco she wanted to celebrateπŸ˜†. And Shanaya's comments (seriously) I love love that girl). And Ayan was just awesome today, he was about to take off his shoe and hit Shanaya (They make such a cute couple😳...match made in heaven). And Aditya bhai πŸ˜† he was like Archita used to come into the back to see RanbirπŸ˜†. I missed them so much. Godboles you guys are

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
I hope Ranbir gets back to Nanda House. Since he moved to Godbole's the show is doomed showing unnecessary jealousy scenes etc.

One eyelock scene and people go mad about it.. gosh.. serve coffee to creative heads..
Multani90 thumbnail
^^yeah I want all the action to take place in the Nandas from now on. All the jealously thing, romantic stuff, and comedy stuff should be done in the Nandas. The Godbole house just doesn't work...in the beginning it was fine and fun...but yeah the family needs help
all23eyzonme thumbnail
yes i am also a nanda lover Edited by all23eyzonme - 15 years ago
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also love the Nanda family, they are really funny and its good to watch them than watching the Godbole family 🀒
Sallu- thumbnail
dat was so funny wen ayan was about to take his shoe off im still laughing πŸ˜†

and big D was great even reva spoke the truth and shes blinded by money

wtf!! wat is wrong wid da godboles theyre ol bloody blind

they left us on sucha cliff hanger
dat kanya 😑

i loved teh nanda house missied the house and dem sooo!!!
Multani90 thumbnail
^^ I know Ayan just cracked me up, am still thinking about and laughing, oh and Shanaya still loves him dearly πŸ˜† I wish sometimes Ranbir would just take his shoe off and hit Kanya with it. She needs it. That girl showed no concern, haha I was expecting her to be concerned either.  I want the Nandas and Godboles to fight and break it off. Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we wnt nandaz we want nandaz dey rock πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† da gobor family r so boring 🀒
NidziWidzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nandas rokkz they funny and rockin and godbloes are wackos!!!!! werid! 🀒
Sallu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multani90

^^ I know Ayan just cracked me up, am still thinking about and laughing, oh and Shanaya still loves him dearly πŸ˜† I wish sometimes Ranbir would just take his shoe off and hit Kanya with it. She needs it. That girl showed no concern, haha I was expecting her to be concerned either.  I want the Nandas and Godboles to fight and break it off.

yep at the moment ranbir shuld take his shoes of and hit kanya πŸ˜†
dat craked me up