Prem-Heer In Aaj Tak - Details

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hey everyone...

as daisy had already informed yu all...prem and heer where there in aaj tak today..waise video toh mujhe mil gayi hai....and dont wury...it'l be put up 2morrw morning the first thing i wake up...kk....til tht..here are some details of the show...plss be patient everyone..will be posting it sooon...with pics..i hope sooo..hehe... well am not sure if i'l be able to get download link....so plss let me know if yu want download link...plss....here goes the details...

actually they were teasing the show hehe.....like daisy said..filmi hai...they said.."yahaan hero heroine milthein hain, phir bichdthein hain, phir milthein hain aur phir bichad jaatein hain(they were showing tht rose scene in backgorund with suraj hua madham) "aisa hi kcuh ho raha hai prem aur heer ke saat"...hehe....tht was funny the way host said...lols.."serial ke set par jab hum pahunche serial ke jaan kaari ke liye..toh laga jaise koi horror serial ke set par aa gaye hain..." well they were showing heer goin to tht construction area...and then they said tht additi gets caught by the police....and then additi speaks saying..."the sceen is like harshad comes and finds that i am trapped..and then how he saves me and what all he says..abhi kuch intense scene nahi hai(said tht last one smiling...😳)hehe...and then they showed prem standing in the road...host starts off.."chalo heer toh pareshaani mein hai..par humaare hero prem bahut khush nazar aa rahein hain...." then harshad speaks...i must say...he too said wat the host had said earlier..."phir mujhe aage patha chalega..hum waapas milenge....bichdenge..milenge..bichdenge...finally we'll meet someday..."hehe....lols....tht was funny and cute tooo.....well thts all tht was much of interest...i think tht was one detailed updt i cud give for now......like said b4..plss let me know if yu need download link....kkk......

luv nans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the details 👏
now i can take a breath 😳
Thanx a ton nandini, didnt watch it but great of u to post the imp parts. 😳

shwetha
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Thanks for the info Nanz! Sounds really interesting!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
wida thumbnail
THNXX for the details cant wait to watch it 😳
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Nandini for the info
cnt wait to watch it sounds really good!!!!
thanks again 😃
kkavy thumbnail
thanks nandini ...ur are one good updater ...u know what ur update is so good i dont think we will need the video i get the visualization in my mind 😳
thank u soo much
and thank u for correcting me in TRP post lol 😆
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sare serials main milna bichadna hi hero aur heroine ke kismat main kyun hota hai 😆 😆
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all thnx sooooo much for the news...
now i can rest in peace 😳 😆 was worrying too muc about them....lol..prem is going to save heer 😍Edited by pm rocks - 15 years ago
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am waiting when he saves