wida thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Gaytri slaps harman and say you haev to be ashamed. Preet comes and says if prem bro asked my live today i will give it to him and you..only for a hotel. Gayatri signs the papers and says i will see who can stop me.  Prem walks away Preet says please bhai boora mat mana. and follows him and he sits on his knees and says please dont go angry away. If harman said something i ask for forgiveniss. He ask please forigve it and hugs him. Prem walks away.

Heer opens a door and sees that girl with a man. They stands up and says you what are you doing here. Heer says what are you doing here if you know it is not allowed to come here. Who are you and who is this man. She says it is not of your bussniss. Heer says give the answers of my questions and how did you come to so much money and shows her the money. And at that moment the police comes with the manager. Police says soo you are heree since when are you doing this you did it first in chote chote hotel but now in  star hotel. That girl says i am innocent i dont do anything wrong i am from a poor family this girl has done it to me look at her she has money in her hands. Heer says noo inspector she is lying i didnt do anything wrong. The police says gireftar karo isse. Heer says i didnt do anything wrong this girl is lying. The inspector says what ever you have to say say in the court. The inspector says to the manager i have to talk to the owner of this hotel. We have got 2 callgirls the one is doing the work and the other on karwatie hai one girl havent opened her mouth till now. but the other one has confessed everything. a a police say this girls will go to jail but is hotel ki malike is ki bi bora haal hoga. I have heard it is some prem juneja. Hawaldaar says yes he had very much money. The inspector says all the money will go they wont be able too show their faces to anyone. And that prem will go to the jail. Prem comes the inspector says you must know that beqanoni harkate tumhare hotel mein ho rahie hai and you must know if that happens in a hotel that hotel  can be closed too. Prem says i dont know anything. The police says their are prostuitie ghanda tumha hotel mein ho raha hai

Prem says we dont know anything about it. Inspector says a girl from the staff has doing this soo all the owners have to go to jail. Prem says all the owners and show him papers and says i am the only owner of this hotel and if something is happening here than i am responsible. Ins says but we have heard that there are 3 owners prem says you know it but law wants prove and i will show them the prove if someone is going to jail than it is me. And then lalit comes and is shocked prem is shocked too to see him here and lalit remembers that prem asked gayatri too sign the papers for the hotel. and K3G song is playing they walk toward each other. Prem says you here. Lalit says you did such a job today that people wont call you Lalit junejas son but if they see me they will say look prem junejas father and they hug.

police star the talashi  lalit ask who is that girl that becaus eof her we are in problem. Heer remembers the words of the inspector that they wont be able to show their face and prem will go to jail.

The inspector says in this papers is written that that room is unders unstruction and in that room are illegally things happening. Why did someone who has so much money this will be the headlines off all newspapers arrest him Hawaldaar says wait that girls confessed that she brought the papers to prems room. Inspector says sorry you said that you didnt know anything you must sign some papers so you has to go with us too police station Lalit says prem stay here i will go to the police station and sign them and he goes away

Prem asks who is that girl. he says see their prem sees Heer and is shocked. Prem says she cant be that girl I know here police says she confessed. Prem says do you know what are you saying say to the inspector . Insp cays yeh apni khuna qabool kiya and if you tried to save here you will go to jail too. Prem says oke if you want mujhe le chalo you have to blame someon what ever will happen  will hapen with me because she didnt do anything. you got that stuff rom my room so it is mine I know here they are really masoom girls i font knwo why she is taking the blame on her self. He says take me. Heer say ek minute he is saying that he put the stuff in his cabin can he say wheer in the cabin. Prem say woo..Heer says i will tell you and says where they found it. Heer remembers her conversation with that girl. Heer says i can save you and the owner but you have  to tell me where you hide that things i will take all the blame on my self. Heer says you know since when i am doing this work since i came to this hotel and from taht day i put the money in your cabin and that is why i know where the money was. You are right mr. juneja i needed money to live how could i have been happy with such a  chota job and i thought about doing this what do you knwo you are NRI people you have money. But i didnt do anything wrong. Prem shouts stopit shout your mouth tum hosh mein hoo what are you saying. Heer says yes i know what i am saying. I needed money mere aur mere behen ke liye. I needed money for the dreams me and my sister had. Insp says that is enough and say now hwere that red diary is if you did this job than it must be with you. Heer says wich red diary ..the one where all the phone numbers of your clients are . Prem says see she dont know anything about the red diary. Heer remembers the red diary and heer says i know where it is it is in my locker.

Prem shouts why did you do this itna bhara dokha. They take Heer away . Prem remembers heer after she was fired and then what she said a few minutes ago. Prem follows the car of the police and Heer sees this Prem is very angry.

Precap : they show the juneja family talking bout family

Completed

Edited by wida - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkavy thumbnail
thank u soo much for update

heer yeah tumko kya hua 😭 why do you get yourself into such kind of mess

comon prem u are the only hope for saving heer 😭 please dont believe her 😭
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭
What is ekta doing
Plz prem donot believe heer
save her plz 😭
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 😊

well as per precp i think harman also asked for hotel cause he wanted 2 save prem so the family bonding 😃

aaawwwwwwwww heer now in more trouble as prem is doubting her hope prem believes his mind n conscious n finds the truth out 😊

priya 😊
sanju4eva thumbnail
y did heer say that to prem ji!!! now he will hate her! 😭
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really wonder what Prem is going to do in tomorrow's epi. since he's really angry! 😳 😆

thank u 😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update 👏 hope prem knows the truth
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanx a lot for updating..i don't noe wat wil prem bhaiyyyu do now..why did heer do something like this...hai wat will everyone think of her now.. 😭

luv atop
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the update....
prem is angry...uff those eyes will be so intense and hot to see...

wonder what will happen to heer now...i hope prem saves her
M.Fatima thumbnail
i think in the last part it was shown that prem remembers the words which heer said to her when she was fired..i guess he then realizes that she is lying.so in anger he went before her..i hope i m not wrong.he will surely save her now..