~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

mee tooπŸ˜›
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Poonam~

OMG itz connieeeeeeeeyayyyyyyyi missed u so so so muchu don't come to MSN anymore😭 how is everything? i'm sureeeeeeeee amey will get vote this time for sureall are wishes are with himlets just prayπŸ˜›

Hey Poonam...now I really have no time to get on msn...my son has class test every sunday, it's really horrible 😑 cos my afternoon and evenings are spent teaching both the kids, and I hate teaching the school has shortened the timings by an hour... so they also have a lot of homework cos they can't complete the portion😑

JJWS it's a nice concept... my fav judge is Vishal 😳
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
connieeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ hehe i read ur life story....but how r u doing?? πŸ˜†

yeah i dont think amey wud win either, with the likes of abhijeet, rahul and amit sana being there...their fan base is hugeee!!

but im just happy to see amey performing and singing again...i too wish he doesnt move onto teh champion side just yet....cuz i wanna hear more of him...so he's safer on the challengers side, with judges elimination hehe..i noe i sound like i have no faith....but wen it comes to amey...i dont want to take any risks...the longer he stays, the better 😳 😳
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Megha....ur absolutely right...I too have no hurry to see him in the champions side...Amey should have cut his hair πŸ˜•

Today I liked Toshi & Himani... and Amit Sana deserved 30 πŸ˜• Edited by Connie - 16 years ago
ashkaa thumbnail
I hope he cuts his hair.this doesnt suit him.I felt the judges were a bit harsh on him.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg!!!Megs I take back my words ...Amey needs to cut his hair big time ...He needs to have his style just like the one he had during laga chunri me daag wearing sherwani πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...

Even I don't want to see Amey in champion's side yet ..He needs to warm up πŸ˜› ...Don't u think Shekhar was bit harsh on Amey ????? ...I agree , the way Amit Sana , Himani and Toshi sang today ...the bar has been raised on challenger's side too....and I don't mind the marks that have been given to Amey ...My only objection was the way Shekhar talked to Amey ...Vishal is an amazing Judge ...He really knows how to talk to singer of Amey's caliber although he pointed out what his mistakes were πŸ‘ ....

Overall Amey's presence made today's show extra special ...uparse, Toshi, Amit Sana and Himani were brilliant πŸ‘ ....
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually u noe wat koeli....wen i saw him make his entry i was like "omggggggg no i cant see this...pleaseeee get a haircut"...

but as he started performing, and talking, and den sang again for yeh hosla...i got used to it πŸ˜† yes definitely i prefer the old hairstyle....esp the kind in he had during "tum jo mil gaye ho"...but i guess ill get use to this long hair one as well...just give it sum time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah i too felt shekhar was abit harsh....i mean itz true that all students shud live upto their guru's name...but the way shekhar said it was as if amey sang really bad...so i expecting shekhar to give like 7 points....but wen he gave 9...i was like huhhh....den why was he being so rude for? lolll

yeah the bar was raised...but i do think that amey wasnt upto himani toshi adn amit sana's level 2dai...maybe cuz of teh nervousness or sumthing...he wasnt at his best...so im not too upset with his points..

and the reaction of the contestants...none of them seemed to pleased to have rex and amey there...it was abit shocking...well i dont blame them, cuz having amey just means more competition...but styl...i thut they'd be happy to have him along πŸ˜•
~Poonam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Connie

Hey Poonam...now I really have no time to get on msn...my son has class test every sunday, it's really horrible 😑 cos my afternoon and evenings are spent teaching both the kids, and I hate teaching the school has shortened the timings by an hour... so they also have a lot of homework cos they can't complete the portion😑

JJWS it's a nice concept... my fav judge is Vishal 😳

ohh wish you all the best to ur kids and you, whole family
awwwwww hope u enjoy teaching and ur kidds gets really good frades
i hate school tooπŸ˜†

ohhh he's good judge agni devta lol
shekhar is so cuteeeeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
~Poonam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashkaa

I hope he cuts his hair.this doesnt suit him.I felt the judges were a bit harsh on him.

yah mee too think thatπŸ˜•
~Poonam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

omg!!!Megs I take back my words ...Amey needs to cut his hair big time ...He needs to have his style just like the one he had during laga chunri me daag wearing sherwani πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...

Even I don't want to see Amey in champion's side yet ..He needs to warm up πŸ˜› ...Don't u think Shekhar was bit harsh on Amey ????? ...I agree , the way Amit Sana , Himani and Toshi sang today ...the bar has been raised on challenger's side too....and I don't mind the marks that have been given to Amey ...My only objection was the way Shekhar talked to Amey ...Vishal is an amazing Judge ...He really knows how to talk to singer of Amey's caliber although he pointed out what his mistakes were πŸ‘ ....

Overall Amey's presence made today's show extra special ...uparse, Toshi, Amit Sana and Himani were brilliant πŸ‘ ....

i agree with you guys amey need to warm up firstttttt
i hope champ doesn't call him soon even he get good scoresss at the moment

yah shekar was harsh on him (he looks cute lol)
vishal is good judgeπŸ˜›