-=Mission Atul=- Please support back!!

ATP2211 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Please give me your  15 minutes..it is for our dear Atul. Your emails can work wonders. The creatives extend the roles acording to the viewers' demand.

The creatives have made a mess out of Atul's character. Initially, he was portrayed as a naive-small town boy, and now he's shown as a fool!

Why such a drastic change? Why is the actors' potential not properly utilised? Atul surely needs a better role than this..It needs to be like the one, when DMG had just started. If some changes are made in Atul's character positively, then DMG will rock like never!

Atul used to be smart enough to give advices to Armaan, when Armaan used to be in dilemma of Do's and Dont's. And now, he's portrayed as a fool who didn't even understand the hint given by Armaan about his relationship with Riddhima (devar)

...Atul was shown to be the most ardent eco-buddy person. He hated it when anybody would smoke or light crackers during Diwali as he wanted to save the Ozone layer. Due to his not-so-strong financial conditions and his love for enviornment, he rode bicycle. And now, Atul wants to learn how to ride bike from Armaan just to impress Anjali..?!

...The Voice of Sanjeevani-Atul, who very instanouesly sang perfect-to-situation songs like 'Jali jali phir jali jali, Anjali ki daal jali', 'Makkhi tu jaa..jaa..jaa', 'Yeh duniya, yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahi', now sings songs very rarely.

...Sometimes, now it is felt that the comedy is forced, and not natural. Atul is now just used for comedy when there's tension between AR.

The actor playing the role of Dr.Atul Joshi--Pankit Thakker has very well proved his acting potential is his previous shows like 'India Calling', 'Special Squad', 'Kumkum','Kabhie Sautan Kabhie Saheli',  etc.

Pankit has full potential to live upto the viewer's expectations, but the creatives of DMG seem to be assasinating his role now. We too wish to see the developing chemistry between Atul and Anjali, which is now at halt since a long span of time.

There is no doubt that we love Armaan-Riddhima's chemistry, but at the same time we wish to see the development of Atul-Anjali's relation too. After all, this would be the unique one!

If DMG is successful today, it is only because of 1)the unique concept by creatives 2)the fabulous actors 3)and the most important--viewers.

If you too feel that Pankit's role needs betterment and positive modification, then join us! Let us be heard by the creatives. They have to pay heed to us.

Let's just dedicate just our 10 minutes to our loved actor-Pankit aka Atul. It will just take 10 minutes for us to send email to the creatives. The following are their email IDs. Can't we do even this much for him?

[email protected]
[email protected]

They will surely listen to the viewers' demand. Come on friends, let us unite for this cause.

I am very very thankful to you for spending your time in reading this post.

Please do send them emails more and more. 

Edited by akki2211 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sournsweet thumbnail
hmmm...u r ryt...evn tho I still luv atul, I wud want him 2 smarten up as b4...
sournsweet thumbnail
hmmm...u r ryt...evn tho I still luv atul, I wud want him 2 smarten up as b4...IS DAT D CREATIVES ID???
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Brava Akshita!! Very well written and very eloquent.
ATP2211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sournsweet

hmmm...u r ryt...evn tho I still luv atul, I wud want him 2 smarten up as b4...IS DAT D CREATIVES ID???

yeah...these are the creatives' email ids...

and i hv even heard that star ppl modify the actor's role according to the viewes...

krystall thumbnail
We've been through this in a previous post.
Instead of sending individual emails we were thinking of sending one from IF itself as a whole.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=936129

do share your views.
There is a draft of the letter in there too....
but Obviously i agree with everything u are saying...
mimi0295 thumbnail
👏 You spoke the words right out my mouth. I love Atul he is a fabulous actor, and he deserves a lot more recognition. All the actors in DMG are fabulous- but Im sure if they got a bit more screen space- Im sure they will be able to prove themselves out in out!

But I like Atul sort of gullable. I think its very cute and his character is so unique! But I also feel that she shouldn't be portrayed as just a fool. He has so much potential. I'll definately email the creatives!

Thankyou!

--Mimi*
Mosammad thumbnail
👏 👏 👏

Im glad you make a stand and I hope someone PMs this link to Pankit...he needs to see that we all love him beyond that minimal level he thinks we do. I mean, he thinks he's easy replaceable...and it's because we take him for granted.

Excellent post, Akki! 👏 👏
anish_DMGfan thumbnail
👏 👏

Thsnk you very much for this post.
I'll surely mail them.
Atul is one of the best of DMG cast...DMG is incomplete without him..
bubblygurl thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 i cmpletely agree with u....isse pehley ki they cmpletely destroy Atuls character ...i think v shud take a step!!
thnx!!! 😃