Dedicate something on Mother's day

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Friends 11th May is Mother's day . 

A very happy mother's day to you all...

Specially to my friends who are mums here like Neha ben and  Tabi. Goodness, we are only 3 moms on this forumπŸ˜†....forgive me if I missed any mom here😳

Can we dedicate something to our Mother today? Any song or poem or any incident that shaped your life ?

Lets laugh and cry...... remember our mom's silliest habitsπŸ˜† , her irritating ways of caringπŸ˜†, her mock anger and most important...her love for us......

See this wonderful post on IF on Mother's day ......and take a tissue with you coz you'll cry reading this one....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=940146&T PN=1

So lets start our Mother's day here......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
I want to laugh first.....so I will share my mom's most irritating habit...whenever I reached home, from school or work....her first question was always "Aa gayi kya" (have you come back) πŸ˜†

No matter how much me and my sister got irritated, my mom never wud change her question...... πŸ˜†

Today I am in UK, very far from my mom, and even when I visit her in India, the first question that she asks as soon as I get down the train is "aa gayi" and it really makes me feel at home.....my homecoming wud be incomplete without this stupid question...

BTW, my answer is alwyas - Nahi ayi.... πŸ˜†

Great post!

My mom and me have this special joke we share about my marrige.

Whenever I am feeling lazy, I will go ask my sister to do my kaam for me and Mummy gets really irratated so she asks if I will make my devrani do all my work...and I say, that's what u do naa? (which is true!) And then she starts "Arre....ye ladki ka mein kya karoon...tere shaadi kahan hogi.....y'allah.....inee zarroor susral se waapis aaygi!

Even thought my Mom won't see this:

Mummy, Happy Mother's day.... 😳 I aprreciate all that you do. Even though I don't nessecarly show it....I LOVE YOU TO BITS!

Also a very Happy mother's day to Ritu di, Tabu di and Neha di!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Go give you kids a big bear hug!

Will share more moments later!

Edited by shabo24 - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
🀣 shabo ...believe me, all mom's think that their daughters will come back from sasuraal πŸ˜† ....but they are always wrong...coz we have lowest divorce rate in India πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

🀣 shabo ...believe me, all mom's think that their daughters will come back from sasuraal πŸ˜† ....but they are always wrong...coz we have lowest divorce rate in India πŸ˜†

Try telling that to my mom...πŸ˜†

gHT_BEST thumbnail
happy mothers day to all the mums here !God bless u all and may u all be blessed 2 see every happiness of yr children . and may Allh bless my mum , and giv s her long life along my dad with happiness and sucess inshallah amin .

Luv u mom
Another moment....

A lot of people here know about me and how I love to cook....my mom is the one who taught me...

In front op people when people tareef me she is all modest and says jee jee.....abhi se aache adaat dalna chayee...

And then when we are alone she starts:
"Tu naa bohat karaab hogaye. Mere liye kahanaa kab banaake khilongi? Mein boodi hojoyungi aur tum ek cup chai bhi nahi philongi!"

God...I'm going to cry from laughter!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Ritu di πŸ€— Thanksss for this topic!!

Today I watched a veryy emotional mother's day special epi of Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar, and i was all in tears, something that rarely happens to me ( tears) but it was really touching!!!

My mom knows my smallest of habits...small things that make me happy... small things.. that hurt me.... literally EVERYTHINGG! ( Apt line- Tujhe sab hai pataa hai na MA) I cant wake up in the morning if mom doesnt shout at me, I cant get ready in time if she doesnt rush me into things, I might stay whole day without eating if i dont get a dabba from home, i might forget to do important things if she doesnt remind me. I LOVE her for everything..I LOVE her just sooooooo muchh !!! 😊 😊 She thinks Im totally carefree, careless, have bad habits ( sleeping till late if allowed πŸ˜† )doesnt do any kaam ( ghar ka)!!! I dont express at all infront of her.... but she understands... Shegets extremely pissed at my 'give me food... give me money for food' habit πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I want to give her all the love I can. Love u Mom... Happy mother's day!! * God Bless*

Happy mothers day to all the mums out here!

Ritu di, Neha di, Tabs πŸ€— Edited by ~Jalal-4ever~ - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Awww Komal.....god bless you...Do you know more moms on the forum?

And Shabo....you are so naughty 😑 πŸ˜† ? God help your mom with you πŸ˜†
Sunny....that is so touching yaar....*wipes yaar* ma ho to asi...