Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow, sumra! love the pics. they r very cool!!!!! thanks for shring πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Hey Lara....we got our 5th person πŸ˜‰ ....Rajni πŸ˜‰

Okay so Vidhi aapko kahin jaane ki paari hau na? πŸ˜‰ ...ok so do you guys wanna stay in HK for a few more days or go somewhere else? 😳
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Hey Lara....we got our 5th person πŸ˜‰ ....Rajni πŸ˜‰

Okay so Vidhi aapko kahin jaane ki paari hau na? πŸ˜‰ ...ok so do you guys wanna stay in HK for a few more days or go somewhere else? 😳

Yeh sab kya ho raha hain bhi... if i m the 5th thn 1,2,3,4 kon hain bhi... πŸ˜•... tell tell...

& yes I wana stay a few more days in HK.. Abhi toh aapke ghar bhi aan hain Sumra ji.... πŸ˜‰

Shazia_haya thumbnail
lol.....smart Rajni πŸ˜‰

btw....I had asked if anyone wants to go to the museum.....Lara and the others had said yes....so I said I would want a minimum of 5 ppl [excluding me] then i'll take y'all to the museum πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.....Lara ne mujhe bhi dhal diya un 5 ppl mein.....so I said ok....nevermind 😳....but we never got the 5th person 😳 .....so I just took the 4 of us to two museums in HK....and when we came out....we saw that indeed there had been 5 ppl....with the 5th on being you πŸ˜‰....aaiyah pehli kyun nahin bataya ke aap bhi ho humare saath....kham-kha humne baaki saab ko itna wait kar waya 😳 πŸ˜†

Btw Rajni....if you look a few pages back....we are in HK from page 23 onwardsπŸ˜† 😳.....so chk them out as well dear 😳
Vitna thumbnail
oh ok so we are staying here for a few dayz ok! but after dat i want to go to Hawaii! πŸ˜‰
princezna thumbnail
^^ yeah smart toh main hoon hi.. πŸ˜‰ ohh toh aap 4 logon ne hi Museum dekh liyan.. vry bad.. arre i was toh vry much in d bus....bt ekdum last corner seat per thi...Chupchap bethi hue & jst looking outside... πŸ˜‰ dats why mujhe pata nahin chala hoga ki Museum ke liye u need 5th person..

never mind..now i m not on last seat... very much in d group & active nw... so bolo ab kahan lekar jaoge aap hame...ok dear..

Vaise i have seen all d beautiful places in HK... & really like all places.. 😳

Vitna thumbnail
hehe... mujhe tho HK mein tho bohut maza aa raha hai! πŸ˜†
Shazia_haya thumbnail
sorry everyone for the delay 😳

dekhoon gi kal agar kuch hai jo aap sab enjoy kar sakhte ho HK mein...............

abhi toh nahin yeh saab check kar sakhti coz i wasn't feeling sleepy so came on9 on IF.....it's 3:20am here 😳

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Cheung Chau Island

Cheung Chau Island has been a fishing village since the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). All day long the ports are busy with the comings and goings of the fishing boats. In the evening, the port is awash with the soft light of the setting sun. Wherever you look, day or night, you are seeing a beautiful picture. The island is peaceful and moves calmly through each day, providing tourists a pleasant place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city-life.

Pak Tai Temple

The temple is dedicated to Pak Tai, a Taoist god also called the 'Supreme Emperor of the Dark Heaven'. Built in 1783, the temple's layout includes traditional Chinese elements such as ceramic figurines on the roof ridges, murals containing auspicious motifs and stone lions in the forecourt.

Tung Wan Beach & Rock Carving

This is a beautiful beach popular for swimming, windsurfing and canoeing. The 3,000-year-old Bronze-Age rock carvings are located near the water's edge and feature geometric graphics and abstract animal images, which are quite interesting.

Wooden Sampan Ride

Take a 20-minute sampan ride and cruise around the typhoon shelter to see the old fishing community still living on their boats. The cruise includes West Bay and the famous Cheung Po Tsai Cave, the hideout of a famous local pirate!

Cheung Po Tsai Cave

Ancient legends say that it used to be the place where Cheung Po Tsai, a pirate with an ill reputation, hid the money he robbed. Many people, flashlights in hand, visit this cave every year. Perhaps one day, someone will discover Cheung Po Tsai's treasure!

Tin Hau Temple

The temple was built in the 17th Century. The temple attracts lots of followers and fisher folks come to worship the Goddess of the Sea, especially during the annual Tin Hau Festival.

Edited by Shazia_haya - 15 years ago
princezna thumbnail
Wow Sumra gr8 pics & beautiful places dear... i m really enjoying ....