Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
^^^^ yea, listen what he is saying. cuz i know that i am not gonna be active in cc for some days 😳
Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

^^^^ yea, listen what he is saying. cuz i know that i am not gonna be active in cc for some days 😳

now you too????

pehle hi Vinu said that and it made my mood down....and now you too?.........hye......each member of CC makes CC rock😳.......hmm....oh well I should be expecting loads of that now...after all holidays are approaching as well...so the ones who go to school....they have holidays and might be going somewhere...hmm............just remember.......I'm gonna miss the both of you😳😊

And i'm still confused............who's the guide and which city are we in now?😳

Edited by Shazia_haya - 15 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

now you too????

pehle hi Vinu said that and it made my mood down....and now you too?.........hye......each member of CC makes CC rock😳.......hmm....oh well I should be expecting loads of that now...after all holidays are approaching as well...so the ones who go to school....they have holidays and might be going somewhere...hmm............just remember.......I'm gonna miss the both of you😳😊----🤗Just close ur eye....n Click any topic in CC....you can find my Shadow somewere there......😃😉😊

And i'm still confused............who's the guide and which city are we in now?😳---Someone told go Europe....bt still now decide which country n which place whats this.....Select some country.....Sumera what abt ur place!!!?😃

Common everybody we moving to sumeras place😆Post something abt ur place...wat spl things we get there😳😃

Shazia_haya thumbnail
lol....ok so Europe se wapas Asia now?

So we are in HK everyone!

Welcome to HK!

PS: Will post stuff

PPS: Btw...Vinu I don't know if you call me Sumera beause you think my name's that or maybe you are just saying it.....there are a few other Sumeras on IF....so that's why I just wanna clear the confusion if you have any that my name's Sumra....maybe you know that already...and if you still wanna call Sumera....go ahead....
-Believe- thumbnail

lol....ok so Europe se wapas Asia now? ---hooo sorry main soocha tum london se hey...Saaaarrry😛

So we are in HK everyone! --CHALOO Hong Kong😆
Welcome to HK! --Ye king kong aap ki padoosi hey kya😛

PS: Will post stuff

PPS: Btw...Vinu I don't know if you call me Sumera beause you think my name's that or maybe you are just saying it.....there are a few other Sumeras on IF....so that's why I just wanna clear the confusion if you have any that my name's Sumra....maybe you know that already...and if you still wanna call Sumera....go ahead....

lol Naaam main kya rakha hey yaar....😃😉So ur name is Sumra ok no probs ..😃

Shazia_haya thumbnail
hye........naam mein hi toh hai sab kuch 😉 😆

and lol....I had been thinking maybe you might have misunderstood about where I live....anyway....ab toh HK ponch gaye ho 😉 .....main ek ladki....akeli....ab SAB ko HK ka tour karwa ti hoon ab😉

And yes...King Kong mere padose mein hi rehte 😳 hai 😉
Shazia_haya thumbnail

sorry...some pictures weren't displaying....so I deleted the whole post.........will post stuff in another post by tomorrow😳

HK ka tour kal se shuru hoga😊

-Believe- thumbnail

sorry...some pictures weren't displaying....so I deleted the whole post.........will post stuff in another post by tomorrow😳

HK ka tour kal se shuru hoga😊

We are on way..................Kal HK border cross karega......Driver Gaadi speed main chalvooo.....😆Who's sitting beside me.....Plz dont snoor okie😕

Shazia_haya thumbnail

We've reached the Hong Kong International Airport

-sorry not the best view 😳…but the HKIA is indeed beautiful and a few years ago it was the best Airport in the whole world…now it's probably in the top 5 I think or top 3…-

We've booked a few guest rooms. We won't stay in the hotels. 😊

Okay first we'll visit a few places…

Let's go to The Buddha at Lantau Island. We won't take the cable car to go that place. The cable car had been made just a few years ago so that people could take it to that place just as an alternative method. Why we won't take that? That's because there have been serious cases before. Two or three times people had to wait in the cable car for hours (once it had been for two hours). I don't know why that cable car has problems….now not many but when it was newly built there were a few problems. There is another cable car station, it's at the Ocean Park-an amusement park where we'd go to tomorrow (so sleep well tonight😉 because you'd get very tired tomorrow…)…Ocean Park is very old….and I've never heard any cable car problems or malfunctions at the Ocean Park.

We'd take the ferry instead. This is Hong Kong's old ferry. In the past, the ferries in Hong Kong used to look like this. But now there are the modern kinds of ferries and all. There are still some old traditional style ferries in use in Hong Kong.

This is The Buddha at Lantau Island.

This is the Hong Kong Victoria Harbour at nighttime…

This is the Peak Tram which we take to reach The Peak (there are other ways to reach The Peak as well….but it's The Peak Tram that is the best way to reach The Peak for tourists)

This is the Peak Tower. The Peak Tram takes us to the Peak Tower.

This is the view of Hong Kong (well some of it😳) from the Peak…

We'll visit a few other places tomorrow. Well we don't have much time to visit every place. But I'll take you to some (awesome) places. 😳

-Believe- thumbnail
WOW...............GR8 amazing pic....i realy wannna visit there once.... 👏

sooo yee buildings ke beech main ...goom hogya tho doontana muskil hey....so all be carefull.. 😉 😃