ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hottest hunks on TV come together

Shabbir, Hussain, Shaleen, Anas to perform at Star Parivaar Awards
By Afsha Khan May 09, 2008
Comments[0]  E-mail
1 of 4  

It's only during Star Parivaar Awards that all our favourite TV stars come out and have a gala time together. Recently we brought to you a list of all the nominees. This time the hottest of TV hunks will be performing a powerful song rendition to entertain all their fans.

We spoke with some of these hunks to get you more details about which songs they will be performing for us and here's what we found out....

Shabbir Ahluwalia

Ladies, this man has the sauciest voice we've heard in a long time. And he's quite down to earth too!
The actor's performance hasn't been finalised as yet since he's been really really busy with his shoots. Regardless, this modest Joe is fine with whatever comes his way.

"I don't know which songs I will be performing and whom I will be performing with," says Shabbir. "I'll have a better idea tomorrow I suppose because I'm going to meet the concerned people today."
So we don't know what this hunk is going to have us grooving to but which of his 'competitors' is he looking forward to grooving with?

Once again he says, "I don't know. Anyone is fine with me. I don't have any hang ups."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒit's all about Shabbir toda๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oohh...I love this guy and his DTE attitude ๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess he will be busy with rehearsals now, me lookin forward to his dance. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Sang.
sum2005 thumbnail
god shabbo cant u ask them that u want to perform with Panchi as MICHI/SHACHI fans r so desperate.
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sang...

Awww...I just can;t stop loving him ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Heeba - 15 years ago
wande thumbnail
oh dear GOD pls,pls,pls,pls,pls,pls let it Panchi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let it be her cause I so wanna see him doing something with her at SPA๐Ÿ˜ณso I beg u GOD let her do it with him๐Ÿ˜ Edited by wande - 15 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wande

oh dear GOD pls,pls,pls,pls,plspls let it Panchi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let it be her cause I so wanna see him doing something with her at SPA๐Ÿ˜ณso I beg u GOD let her do it with him๐Ÿ˜

Fatima, its already been confirmed that Shabbo is perfoming with PRC, Hussain, and Shaleen.

wande thumbnail
those are boys and I want him 2 do something a girl but not just any girl but Panchi๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for aricle sangs hun,our hubby is the best
starplusfan777 thumbnail
wande, you never fail to amaze me ๐Ÿ˜Š , you are too sweet, wishing so much for him to perform with Panchi. May god grant you every wish of yours. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ