"I don't even have a car".. Rajeev Mehta

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

"I don't even have a car".. Rajeev Mehta.

Money. That's what drives everyone in the final analysis, whether in the glamour world of acting or the hard grind of scripting and producing. Cashin' In sits down with TV celebs to know well they handle their financial matters, and tracks their spending patterns.

Rajeev Mehta of Baa Bahoo Baby is a veteran actor who has also been seen showing his comic timing in the laugh riot Khichdi.

In these days and times when money is the driving force Rajeev says he has never given much importance to money in his life. Read on to know his views on money.

How important is money for you?
Money has never been a priority for me. I never considered it as a very important factor of my life nor did I let it rule my life.

Are you an impulsive buyer?
Yes, I am an impulsive buyer but I have not bought something that I regret. Even if I spend money buying stuff impulsively I don't feel anything wrong about it. I don't feel bad or regret about anything I do in life.

What are the investments you have made?
I have never made any investment in my life.

What is your most expensive purchase?
The LCD that I bought recently is the most expensive purchase of my life. Apart from that I have not purchased any expensive luxury, not even a car.

Do you feel financially secure?
Yes, I do feel financially secure. There is no reason to feel financially insecure.

Who handles your expenses?
Since I am a single, I myself handle my expenses as there is no one else to handle it.

What was your first salary? What you did with it?
My first salary was 750 rupees which I earned by working in a shipping company. I spent it on my monthly expenses.

How much money do you carry every day?
It depends. I may carry a huge amount like Rs 50,000 and sometimes just Rs 5,000.

Do you invest in the stock market?
I don't even know how it works. Who will take the headache of investing in such things?

Any advice for investors?

Since I myself have never invested I don't think I am the right person to give advice on this.

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
so honestly answered...h's a great fellow 😃 thnx for sharing 😊
*bunnybear* thumbnail
wow...he is single 😕 i didnt knew it even his life is aas honest as his ans 😃
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I read a previous interview and he told that he was offered a higher post in hats off productions, which he refused. Really, the real arvind, the most simple hearted person in tele industry.
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May God bless me with his ideas as well. These great people are needed these times.
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His role in BBB is so identical of what He really is! 👏
nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simple living and High thinking. Thats how he is. Keep it up Rajeev.
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
His character and his real self match alot! 😛 Thanks 👏
kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God, hez so honest! God Bless Him! 👏 Thanks for sharing! 😊