Who can say, Prem is a step -brother?

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Well, seeing the episode of Mon, Tues, and all the others...I cant say that Prem is the step son to Gayatri, and the step -brother to Preet and Harman...see, everyone obviously loves Prem, including meπŸ˜† and seeing the strong bond Prem has kept between him and Preet and Harman, no one who sees them can say they are step -brothers and even though he is a step -son to Gayatri, she loves Prem more than anyone...even her own sons...so who says Prem is a step -brother and son?

I dont...well, Prem doesnt let me say anything against him...and now I ask, who else can point of that Prem is a step -brother and son?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Shruti!!! I mean u really can't tell if he's a step-brother and that's y everyone likes him so much...obvisouly including all of us too!! πŸ˜†...but he's a really good human-being and I think that's y Preet was also sticking up 4 him as well!! 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

I agree Shruti!!! I mean u really can't tell if he's a step-brother and that's y everyone likes him so much...obvisouly including all of us too!! πŸ˜†...but he's a really good human-being and I think that's y Preet was also sticking up 4 him as well!! 😳

You forgot my name😭 I am Shifali😭 I know...Gayu has kept all her children bonded soo well, that no wonder Prem calls her the best momπŸ‘

^Oh I'm sooooo sorry yaar πŸ˜† ...actually it was one of my friends's b-day on IF and accidently I put Shifali on her siggy that I was gonna give 2 her for her b-day and today I called u shruti...I'm sooo sorry 😭 😭 ....I don't know what's wrong w/me!!!!!!1 😳

He is the best son, bro, and soon to be husband!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

^Oh I'm sooooo sorry yaar πŸ˜† ...actually it was one of my friends's b-day on IF and accidently I put Shifali on her siggy that I was gonna give 2 her for her b-day and today I called u shruti...I'm sooo sorry 😭 😭 ....I don't know what's wrong w/me!!!!!!1 😳

He is the best son, bro, and soon to be husband!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳

Haila...so now save that sigg for my birthdayπŸ˜† Dont worry, it happens.

And I know...Prem is the BEST

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
~ Well said!! They are like the most perfect family ever. The way in which Preet came to Prem defence countless times and the way in which Gayahtri answered back!
~ I still remember thata scene when Preet and Harmaan told Sameer and his other friend to not mess with Prem! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
~ They all share a relationship beyond blood!
~ Bless Preet though, remember the episode where he complained how no one loved him. 😳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Haila...so now save that sigg for my birthdayπŸ˜† Dont worry, it happens.

And I know...Prem is the BEST

don't worry I will but are u turning 17??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gosh today's episode seems good....he's an all rounder!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@Pri: NO! I am turning 16 and that too in JUNE πŸ˜†
okies..nm can't give u the siggy!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Ouma: Well said yaar!! πŸ˜ƒ
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

@Pri: NO! I am turning 16 and that too in JUNE πŸ˜†

wooo..ur a babyπŸ˜‰ dont mind my saying that i mean it in a very cute way...when are u tunring 16???

and now coming to the topic.ur so right prem is just prefect and its hard to believe that such prefect guys still exist...gives us girls some hopeπŸ˜‰