Headlines:Maanmeet is on the Door

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Today's (7th May 2008) Headlines

Prem very sad remembering all moment with Heer & Hum hain is pal is playing on background.

Preet Throw out that Goon who planned to addict Heer. And Prem sees Heer & Takes her in Arm & placed her on Sofa....He tried to went away but heers dupatta got stucked on his cuffnils...& he goes very close to heer & puts her hair side which was comming on her face...But they show a Camera is recording all this.

After break: Prem takes heer in arm and comes out the room but outside there was DJ & Ash

Prem Went out with heer in his Arm but seeing Ash & DJ talking about his affair with a unknown girl he decided to stay in the hotel room till they didn't leave. & DJ sends Ash to find prem where he is!

Preet is introduced to some girl for marriage. He makes funny comments on it!

After the Break: Heer wakes up & sees prem Sleeping just behind her

Heer Wakes up & sees prem holding her dupatta...She was very fritened & she waked up huridly making prem awake...Prem makes her understand nothing is wrong between them & just then...A Mnmeet knocked & heer decided to tell him the truth but Prem makes her understand he will understand her wrong...But heer keeps saying i'll tell him tuth & atlast Prem opens the door.

Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
*Jumps up and down* wow!! A scene after ages!! (2 episodes) 😆 😆
~ Preet my sher worked his magic again 👏 👏
~ Someone was recording PH 🤢 🤢 🤢 Arwell I hope at the end of the day, it gets them both together!
~ Thanks Raisa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow... looks like it waz a nice episode... but i wonder who is recording all dis... It mst b dat guy who tried to drug Heer... and mst hav kept that camera der and mgt hav wanted to humiliate Heer...
sweet_pp thumbnail
its getting harder and harder to wait for the video;s to uploadd... omggggg 😆
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
^ Tell me about it 😆 😆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sweet_pp thumbnail
whats wrong wid heer... when prem said.. nothing happened.. then what will she tell manmeet 😆 😆
Raisa25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

Oh wow... looks like it waz a nice episode... but i wonder who is recording all dis... It mst b dat guy who tried to drug Heer... and mst hav kept that camera der and mgt hav wanted to humiliate Heer...

It was a great Episode dear! Awwesome chemistry between Prem-Heer! 😳 😳 

Raisa25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_pp

whats wrong wid heer... when prem said.. nothing happened.. then what will she tell manmeet 😆 😆

She will tell him Nothing happened which will cuz more problems

Raisa25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

*Jumps up and down* wow!! A scene after ages!! (2 episodes) 😆 😆
~ Preet my sher worked his magic again 👏 👏
~ Someone was recording PH 🤢 🤢 🤢 Arwell I hope at the end of the day, it gets them both together!
~ Thanks Raisa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oumah Yeh kya teri Jogging time hai...Harwaqat Up's & Down 😆 😆

Yeah it's not sooo bad infact we can hope they will be togather for this reason 😳 😳

Yeah Preet was awesome today 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Preet waz indeed hilarious... he sayz to Heer's sis dat hasne keliye paise nahin padthe... hehe... awesome... and it waz real fun to c Ash running with a dog chasing her...