Frequent Posters

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
India TV doesnt have to tell us...its shows😍
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 my god i had no idea about this...thank minu for the link and wow!!! this have truly made my day now!!!
Edited by siya.. - 15 years ago
Delena-cious thumbnail
y am i missin such news? i must really be not from this world...the whole world know and m left behind😒
we all know dat.i hope they declare their love soon.
i really want them in another serial.
Delena-cious thumbnail

wel duh hello...m nt the only one who has gone mad....look around u'l see plenty of them..that includes u too😛
sunsay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i had feeled taht shabbir love panchi very much thats why he was upset in last shooting i feel at the end he cry but they didnt show us

neharahul thumbnail

OMG, I logged in this morning and I saw all this hangama and you guys already reached 84 pages of Shabbir loves Prachi topic. Go Shachi's GO, I am with you and wish Panchi accepts Shabbir's proposal!!!! I am big MICHI, Shachi Fan!!!! Now that the kayamath got over, and this two are not meeting each other, maybe Panchi will soon realise what she is missing on and realise that she has feelings for our SHA

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i also felt so After the Shabbir ranway on the Question.of Is he going to Miss Pannchi and get Sentimental??? ON sbs yesterday
Delena-cious thumbnail

Originally posted by: neharahul

OMG, I logged in this morning and I saw all this hangama and you guys already reached 84 pages of Shabbir loves Prachi topic. Go Shachi's GO, I am with you and wish Panchi accepts Shabbir's proposal!!!! I am big MICHI, Shachi Fan!!!! Now that the kayamath got over, and this two are not meeting each other, maybe Panchi will soon realise what she is missing on and realise that she has feelings for our SHA

oh hun...u arent late...this is an old post...dug by our very own greatful dead😆...even i ddn c this until mentioned😭...and dont worry m sure they wil meet shootin or or no shootin
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siya..

oh hun...u arent late...this is an old post...dug by our very own greatful dead😆...even i ddn c this until mentioned😭...and dont worry m sure they wil meet shootin or or no shootin

i agree 😳