New Woman in Sujit’s Life: Natasha Grover

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Natasha Grover, the runner up of Biggest Looser Jeetega has got a chance to act as Sujit's love interest in Ghar Ek Sapna

She will make her entry as a doctor. They will first not get along with each other but slowly love will happen

===========================================================

Natasha tried to get into GES before but she was rejected because of her weight. She also got alot of fame due to her dance acts

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRpy3U4COpY[/YOUTUBE]

=======================================================

Also see the article below

Photo by: Biggest Loser

Natasha Grover who was the first runner-up of the reality show Biggest Loser Jeetaga has bagged herself a role in Ghar Ek Sapna. The 'loser' will be playing the romantic lead opposite Darshan Dave who plays Sujit on the show, reports Mumbai Mirror.

For Natasha this is a dream come true as acting has always been somewhat of a dream for her.

"I had appeared for a screen test for the show long ago but nothing worked out at that time." Says Natasha. "But after Biggest Loser Jeetega, I got an SMS from Ghar Ek Sapna's director Ajai Sinha on Thursday night, following which I met him. I have already begun shooting for the show."

"I was very impressed with Natasha when I saw her on Biggest Loser Jeetega." Says Sinha. "When the romantic track was developing in the show, I immediately thought of Natasha and called her up. She plays a doctor in the show and will be paired opposite Darshan."

artile source: www.buzz18.com

picture source: www.santabanta.com

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
This means we can conclude the following:

#1) Devika will not enter Sujeet's life 😃

#2) Trisha will die, our didya (resham seth) will be no more 😭
jas_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnk godddddd no devikaa(wit***h) in sujeet's life ... 😆
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pooooooor didya but i like her alot loved her in biggest losser still i wll miss the ever green jodi:(
hellosky786 thumbnail
oh no! I Don't like the new girl! Now I'm hoping they don't kick trisha off 😭 I was wanting to see devika and sujeet paired for the comedy part of the drama 😭
Kiran. thumbnail
What the heck 🤢
I don't want this stupid track 😭 😭
Sujit and Trisha make the cutest couple 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh thats good and bad news...good news because i cannot tolerate devika but bad because i loved trisha...I also like Natasha and if she is going to separate dev from sujit then way to go nattu