wed(6/5/08) mini’s engagement

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This is most slow and boring episdoe for me i ever watched. No sumit and if u like family drama then plz do watch. but ya nice performance by juhi and aditi.😊

Kk thinks that she is sorry but cannot agree with decision chandu made and she will go to mini's engagement anyhow. Kk takes a necklace out and thinks how they used to fight about as who will wear i when they had to go for any finction or marraige but now no one is to fight and cries. She says she knows mini is not happy with marraige but she cant do anything.

Phone rings and kk picks it up. Gaurav tells kk that not to do this with him as he loves mini and cant live without her. kk says mini too is not happy with this but they cant do anything now. gaurav says not to say so and do something and stop it anyhow. Kk says nothing can be done as now she canr also meet mini nor talk and keeps phone.

Bhano is at the entrance of house and thinks dont know why all this is happening but she will still go on with rules and she will make rangoli as it is function of mini and starts making rangoli. Chandu too is thinking of mini and sad.

Kk is dressed up and walking on road with gift thinking that she  knows chandu will be angry but will manage and make him understand somehow but sh eneeds to go as mini has never done anything without her . Kk calls for auto. One foreinger calls and ask kk that she is new in city and ask kk for nice hotel. kk says she is going in one hotel and ask her to come too and both go.

Dilasa and all reach hotel and rahul's mother welcome them. She continues after long time they came to india so they had to kep such big party and not to feel bad. dilasa says now they r samdhi and so they wont feel bad. Rahul's mother says why mini's hand is empty as she has worn only 2 bangles. Dilasa says they were in hurry and so.....

Bhano tells from back that mini's bangles  r here. Bhano comes and make mini wear bangles. Mini is very happy and says she was missing her a lot. Dilasa is sad. Bhano says  it was mini's engagement and how could she not come. She came here without telling chandu for first time. and might he be angry... Chandu puts hand to bhano from back and says he would have felt bad if he could have made himself stop from coming here. Chandu says it is his daughter's engagement then how  could he not come and ask mini how she is? mini is very happy and hugs him too. Chandu asks shatru that in chilhood he never use to be upset on him or such long time then today he became so big then once also ....shatru stops him that to forgive him and cries...

Kk and foerigner reach hotel and  foreginer signs the register and thanx kk for helping   saying that she is macky... and goes.

Kk  sees chandu and bhano and goes there. She meets mini and asks her to see what she brought. She says this is necklace which she loved more and now they wont fight as she is giving this to mini. Mini is happy and both cry an hug. Dilasa sees this and thinks that hope this kk not tell anything now till engagement and goes near mini and ask her to come for engagement.

Kk ask bhano and chandu that why they came here without bringing he and she felt very bad on the way that she is coming without permission of chandu. Chandu is about to explain ..... when Rahul's father say that today with rahul's birthday he is announcing his engaement too. rahul says he forgot ring in room and will bring it now and goes..

bhano says mini that she knoes she is unhappy but jodis r made in heaven by god and it may be such that rahul is only the guy and may be in fututre mini come to know that dilasa was right as parents cannot think bad of children. Bhano then gives necklace to mini. Shatru says this was for kk. Bhano says this was for her first daughter to marry and as mini is marrying first so she will only wear it. dilasa makes faces but shatru again ask forgiveness to chandu and cries... Chandu ask not to cry as he has forgot all that and today in happiness they all r doind sad talks. Chandu then ask rahul's father can they enjoy int heir own way? He agrees and say to start and all win join.

Chandu and all go for dancing and kk too goes .mini is sad. Kk thnks she need to do all this even thought she knows mini is not happy. but she knows good will only happen and she has left upto matarani to do something and she knoes matarani will do right.

Rahul goes to ake ring where macky is standing and says surprise and ask what did he thought that she wont come on his birthday as since 6 yrs she is celebrating  his birthday then how can this time rahul can celebrate without his wife... rahul is shocked.

PRECAP: ramola tells ratan that tomo's morning will bring toofan if everyone's life and everything will be finish...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh I always hope fr an exciting epi..bt guess it cant be so soon 😭 😭 ...

Damn squib this is 😡 ...good I dont have to c it 😆 ...

And worst part would be no su today 😡 ..so doesnt make a sense too in watching it 😭

Thx seemo
afg_91320 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks! well i guess the only good thing that came out of this is that mini wont get engaged...yipeee...but i can totally see dilasa putting the blame on kk, saying that she purposely bought the girl to the hotel where they had the engagement..stupid dilasa 😡 😕
Diya_jennifer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update yaar. yeah it looks very boring episod with all mini thing. so now i have red the update no need to watch the video.
now i think its time to see more of sumit and kumkum.
famy.kn thumbnail
kk will surely get blamed shatru is such a hen-pecked husband🤢Edited by famy.kn - 15 years ago
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hadd hai yaar!!! 😡 😡 😡
no sumit today?? 😭 😭
dunno wen will see sukk face 2 face?? 😕
jaago creatives jaago!!!! 😡 😡

newayz thanks for the update di..
relli appreciate it.. 😊
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i knew dat forieger has somthin to do wid rahul
but woh to wife hi nikli 😆

thnx for the update!!
cricketlover thumbnail
oh its such a pain watching these boring epis 😭 😭
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update
now mini won't have to marry that jerk rahul 😡

Durga
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No sumit today 😭..To to aaj k epi was boringest...So no need to watch the epi....

..Anyways nice update...Thanks for this..