dangerous1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guyz!!!
How is everything? (hopefully good). Well today was a rough day as many DMGians were let down from the episode and the way the storyline of our very own DMG is progressing. I can understand each and everyone of ur opinion as somewhere down the line I have a similar opinion. Now I also know that some of u were worried that DMG is going to lose its fans/audience. Well making the long story short I think that there are more than enough supporters of DMG even after today's episode. Common DMGians it's not as bad as u think it is and to prove my point I would all those to sign up who styll believe in DMG whether it's thru the characters, creatives, storyline or even costumes (lolz).

I am counting myself as number 1 cuz I loved the show before and will continue to love it in the future no matter what!!!

P.S. I am depending on all the DMG fans here!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rihanaa thumbnail
hey nooffence but y do u keep creating so many sign up posts πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
rashna1996 thumbnail
i can never leave dmg so count me in.
dangerous1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rihanaa

hey nooffence but y do u keep creating so many sign up posts πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

I like the fact that u openly said ur opinion and I truly respect it so in the future I wud try my best not to have any posts relating the sign ups!! I am also sorry if u didn't like any of my earlier posts
dmgheroARMAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well im happy .im not disappiont 😊 jb ekta apni sari serail ko aik hai gheeci peti line pe chal sakti hai aur hum dekh sakhtn hain why not dmg.at least kuch to new hai us m circle mein aane ki baad bhi.first its only arm now they both r in action πŸ˜‰
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
meee toooo...i still believe in the DMG and creatives!!! i can never leave it in midway... 😊
rihanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dangerous1

I like the fact that u openly said ur opinion and I truly respect it so in the future I wud try my best not to have any posts relating the sign ups!! I am also sorry if u didn't like any of my earlier post

oh mygod dnt take it personally dear just r mods keep saying not tomake toomany threads ok now m feelling sorry😭

er.Sheetal thumbnail
Me too, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten & so on... πŸ˜†
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey without any doubt simply count me i love dmg n AR more than anything 😳 😳 😳
aanch_anvesha thumbnail
me 2.................i just love it 2 the core