DOTW: Todays episode had a lot to offer

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Todays was quite intersting !! Adi and his tricks !!!😆
Trying to woo Ruchi !! Ragini pulling chutkis leg " I hate you theen Baar Mat Bol Sach Mai Pyaar Ho Jayega !!!😉
Shekhar and his cup of coffee !!!  I   think he has a past where he loved someone and she left or something like that ( Kuch to DPS  Ka effect Hai 😉) and he was in tears when he was talking to Roshan Ammu and then she also asked him weither he was in love with Rohini !! Aww Kyun Ro Rahe Ho Shekhar !!!😭
And Ludo game That was cute I thought Rohini wud join and Radha wud leave and help Roshan Ammu to her room with Ruchis help !!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Shaanti!! We had loads of doses of doc Shekhar!! 😛 I love it when Ragini tells Ruchi, "itni baar mat bol. Sach mei pyaar ho jaayega." 😆 😆 They always make me laugh. 😆 When Shekhar was in tears, I just wished to hug him!! Shekhar just needs to give Rohini some attitude, cut his hair, and then Rohini will go running behind him. 😳 😆 😆
shanti05 thumbnail
I know he needs to give her attitue then Rohini will realise that what Shekhar is actually is !! I am sure he will show it pretty soon Aglee Episode mase Shekhar Ka Makeover hona Chahiye !! 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh shanti, let me catch the video and then will get back .... 😊
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

oh shanti, let me catch the video and then will get back .... 😊

Madam u have to giev ur feedback without your valuable comments our forum is deserted !! Between you have'nt also commented in his interview !!!😉
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww sorry yar, weekend was very hectic and didnt get a chance to come online!! but will surely comment ....
svetlana21.. thumbnail
awesome episode Adi and Apu all the way.... really loved the way the entire episode was directed..
saroja Iyer thumbnail
one of the cutest episode after a long time... plenty of apu in it... and had the sweetest scene of ruchi holding adi's hand... roshan ammo was amazing and radha was really cute to note down the no. of the auto...
shanti05 thumbnail
Adi is also using all his ways to woo Ruchi !! Poor girl she shud'nt be hurt and insuted by him !! I think in due time Adi will actually start falling for Ruchi !!
Shekhar was almost in tears when Ammu asked him abt bechadneka Dard !!! and sheatonce felth that he has fallen for Rohini !! There has been something in his past which has hurt him and he sees a spark of attraction for himself in Rohini !! I hope she can respond to his call !!! 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes this episode is dear to me as this highlights something about shekhar's past 😳