Posted: 16 years ago
congo shongo 😛 😛 😛
lovely FC simmi di 👏 👏 👏
plz mujhe bhi add kr len 😳 😳 😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starbellz_21

heyi di, while watching tht batliwala video i got to knw ki aamna ka 4 baar malaria ho chuka hai..gosshh!!!

and i really like her in the entire epi..She was soo cool..aur kya khichayi kar rahi thi us shahrukh batliwala ki 😆 😆 Really enjoyed watching it ha...😛

😆haan humari bechari bhabhi ko 4 baar malaria hochuka hai..aik baar tho uska 'good friend' usse hospital leke gaya tha na😉😆 😆😆

yhhh i knw i loved her in it 2, she was gr88, wud luv 2 see her doing comedy, she's got a gr88 sense of humour!! i just loved her answers!!!😳...aur taang khichayi mein tho expert hai, bohat practice hai usse!!!😉😆 😆😆😆u knw wot i mean dnt u😳

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

👏I like the batiwala video so much, it shows how much she is a wonderful actress and has a wonderful comedy sense 👏

She is wonderful and excellent MASHALLAH 😳 👏 👏 👏 

U made my day with this video, she looks like a lolly pop, shoooo shweet 🤗

She is very beautiful, cute and stylish MASHALLAH 😳 👏

If u notice, she said about her stopping acting after marriage, it depends on the one she marries, it means that she cares about marriage, truely wonderful answer 👏

If u noticed, she is too similar to Rajeev MASHALLAH 😳 👏

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I like the batiwala video so much, Aamna is stylish and it even shows how much she is a wonderful actress and has a wonderful comedy sense 👏

She is wonderful and excellent MASHALLAH 😳 👏 👏 👏 👏

haan twinoo i loved it too, and yep she is very stylish, she looked ever soo gorgeous in this video, in my opinion!!!😳...actress tho zabardast hai aamna no doubt and her sense of humour is also amazing!!!!😆😆😆she made me laugh soo much!!!

awww twinoo am glad 2 have made ure day seriously!!!!

😆lolly pop!!!!! thats a unique name!!! bas zee aamna ko khaa math jaana baaki sab theek hai!!😆

kashishdabest thumbnail

👏I like the batiwala video so much, it shows how much she is a wonderful actress and has a wonderful comedy sense 👏

If u notice, she said about her stopping acting after marriage, it depends on the one she marries, it means that she cares about marriage, truely wonderful answer 👏

😆twinoo yaar u always edit ure posts!!!!!

waise let me quote ure last part also ehmm ehmm😉😆😆

about the marriage part...yes i thought that was truly an amazing answer, i mean it showed how understanding aamna is, she knws hw 2 maintain a relationship, and she will giv up her career also if her husband wants!!😳

aur rajeev ke saath similarity!! god iski tho baat hi math karo,there's 2 many!!! we are having 2 make a list of them in RA FC!!😆

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Summi No thanks dear for batliwala video😊😃

@ Faru Thanks in advance dear will wait for the video hope u will upload it soon😃

rajeevlicious thumbnail

yes, di me too loved her answers.. She was really cool... I loved her answer abt kashish ka sujal ke saath hai..😆 😆

and lolly pop is a sweet, cute name ha 😆

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

😆haan humari bechari bhabhi ko 4 baar malaria hochuka hai..aik baar tho uska 'good friend' usse hospital leke gaya tha na😉😆 😆😆

yhhh i knw i loved her in it 2, she was gr88, wud luv 2 see her doing comedy, she's got a gr88 sense of humour!! i just loved her answers!!!😳...aur taang khichayi mein tho expert hai, bohat practice hai usse!!!😉😆 😆😆😆u knw wot i mean dnt u😳

ha di, got u...khichayi mei to expert hai aamna..😆 Aamna is really lucky to have such 'good frnd' 😉 😆