5th may updt GAURI IS CRITICAL

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Gauri dances as she is told to then sam says that he is not feeling well so he is going & maya says that take shivangi with u as she will take care of u & sam agrees & maya tells shivangi 2 go with sam..

Anupam is in his car & driving fast & says that i have 2 tell sam & gauri tht nikila's murderer is some1 else or they will blame each other..

Sam & gauri r in their car & gauri thinks that is this sam's chaal or what then she sees tht sam is going 2 some weird place & she asks sam that where r u going 2 which he says 2 my manzil & gauri says that i was thinking right as u r agian... & sam says yes i m doing it again & 4 the last time then he stops the car near a cliff & comes out.. Sam pulls out gauri & shows her the cliff which is very deep & says tells her what he is gonna do then he opens the car trunk & takes out a burst tyre & says tht ppl will think tht this accident happd coz the tyre got burst & sam then hits himself on his forehead  then he grabs gauri & make her sit in the car & locks her hand with handcuffs & he changes the tyre then sits in the car & starts driving & then he jumps out out the car & the car is moving slowly & gauri is calling 4 help then she blows the horn & onthe other side anupam is driving & hears the horn & sees sam up the cliff & he goes there...

Anupam reaches there & gets into a fight with sam then he goes 2 gauri & tries 2 free her & asks sam 4 the keys but he starts 2 hit him & the car starts moving again & anupam goes after it but he falls off the cliff with the car.. sam says i didnt wanted to kill u anupam but u tried saving gauri & killed urself too.. sam sits & says mom 2day i have taken ur revenge then he calls dada ji & tells him abtthe accident..

At the hospital every1 is tensed & maya is blaming herself 4 sending shivangi with sam then a nurse comes & they ask her abt shivangi's condition 2 which she says that we cant say anything then alok comes & asks abt shivangi & he comes 2 knw tht she is in the ICU.. The doc comes & tells the family tht samar is conscious now so u all can meet him...

The family goes 2 meet sam & he asks abt shivcangi & they say that she is in ICU & sam starts doing his drama tht how much he cares 4 shivangi & nothing shuld happen to her & he tells them his false story that how the accident happend & dadaji asks that how come anupam came there & he says i dont knw then the police comes 2 take sam's statement...

The family is outside & alok says 2 mahain that gauri was living with a new identity as shivangi & she suffered alot & now this happd with her & all r listening to him then the doc comes & tells the family tht anupam is out of danger now but shivangi is still critical & all r sad..

Gopal & ayush goes 2 sam & sam asks them abt shivangi & they tell shim that she is still critical & sam thinks that i tried 2 kill her & still she is alive but not 2 worry as now i wont leave & kill her 4 sure.. End!!!!

PRECAP: Samar goes 2 gauri & removes her oxygen mask & is abt 2 strangle her by her neck but someone comes & holds his hand & sam is shocked to see him...

COMMENTS: Episode Rating: 8.5/10.. Epi was gud but 2day sam was shown very evil i just dont like him now coz how he behaved with anupam it was really bad I felt as if he is playing negative part.. I dont like him with gauri .. I think anupam will be the 1 who hold his hand when he was abt 2 kill gauri & hopefully 2moro the mystry will be solve tht gauri & sam bothr not the killers...

NOTE: Use Thank you button 2 Thank!!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thannxx for the gr8 update πŸ‘
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm telling u guys that I hate that ugly guy called Samar 😑and thank u for the lovely update sweetieπŸ‘ πŸ‘
kaap thumbnail
wow am glad, finally some1 has written the updates ... eventhough i have
already watched it...this much better as the this series had no english
subtitle...lol....hehehe soooo the way maya boa reaction was a bit
confusing..hmmmm she maybe the real killer... maybe 7/10 lol ... sum1 n
kapoors family.... hmmm

DAMN SAMAR... WAKE UP Ur MIND.... I wish I could tell him that Gauri s not
the Killer...hahahhahahhaha πŸ˜†

THANKss a lot junooni09 😊 Edited by kaap - 15 years ago
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the number of times gauri has been critical in the hospital is truly amazing. also amazing is the number of times she's come out safely from accidents that no mortal could survive!!
Tardeep1 thumbnail
thanks dear, love your updates.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah! Samar!! How many times can you make pyaari Gauri land up in the hospital? Thanks! 😑 😳
fjsexy thumbnail
thanks for the update,the day sam will come to know the truth about his mom's real murder he will feel guilty for what he did to gauri and finally he will fall in love with her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and then it will be gauris turn to be evil but she will forgive him too 😭
GK001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx