Jaipur

Occupation

Entertainment - Actress, Anchor, Singer, Dancer, Television Presenter

Link to prevoius 3 fan club:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/261574

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=797618&T PN=1#13437064

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/878489

Juhi as Kumkum Mishra:

Bubbly Juhi                          

Juhis Biodata:

Education : English Literature and Painting.

Hobbies : Dancing, Badminton, Listening to music, painting , singing.

Serials : Jee Sahib, Woh, Shaheen, Choodiyan, Devi, Yeh Jeevan Hai, Kumkum, Rishtey, Kasak ,Pehchan (Pakistan serial), Tere Ishq Mein (Pakistan serial) .

Reality Shows : finalist of a singing based reality show - Say Shaava Shaava - NDTV Imagine.

Reality Shows Hosted : Antakshari The Great Challenge (currently co-hosting with Annu Kapoor), Nach Baliye 3 - Dance for Charity episodes.

Serial special Appearances : Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kkusum Sanjeevani.

Reality shows special Appearances : Star Voice Of India (co-hosted with Shaan on 14 Aug 2007) , Nach Baliye (Second Episode).

TV shows special Appearances : Kismai Kitna Hai Dum, Kuch Kar Dikhana Hai , Khulja Sim Sim (both seasons),Kaho Na Yaar Hai , Kisko Milenga Cash , Jodi Kamal Ki .

Advertisements : Argil Tiles, Tanishq, United Cookers, Seylon Tea, Supreme Detergent, Tata Sky, Kutchina products , Diya.

Social Commitments: sponsoring a baby girl under "Project Crayons".

Some lovely answers picked
                  from various interviews of juhi

Q.5 qualities you would look in your man?

A.. 1.    Loyalty - Infidelity is completely unacceptable.

2.    Respect - He should value my decisions too. Nothing can be one way.   

3.    Sense of humour - He should be able to take things lightly and should not be very serious about every small things in life.

4.    Understanding.

5.    Trust: He should trust me andme and love me for the person I am.

Q.What do you feel about arranged marriages?
A.. I don't believe in arranged marriages. I think in an arranged marriage you are compelled to love the person to whom you are married and what if you are not able to love him? That's quite scary. You have to make compromises in marriage no matter what but while in a love marriage you would make them happily as you know your partner loves you, in an arranged marriage you would be forced to do it for the sake of society. Anything which is forced upon you proves to be a burden and cannot run longer.

Q.How important a landmark is Kumkum for you?

A.. Very important. It's on rare occasions that you get to play the title role. And once you do, you run the risk of getting typecast into that character. It happened with me with Shaheen. After Shaheen, most of the offers I got were for Muslim socials where I had to play a character similar to Shaheen. Hopefully, Kumkum will give me a new identity and help me get recognized as a versatile actress

Q. Is there a scene or performance you regret and feel that given another chance, would have come out much better?
A.. Yes, there was a scene in Choodiyan, where I had to talk to Akshay Anand about my mother who died when I was a child. In this scene, my voice had to be choked and had to break and my eyes had to be moist. Somehow, I found it very difficult to do it to the director's satisfaction. After a while, I became so conscious of myself that the scene would just not come right. Finally, even though the director liked it and okayed it, when I saw the scene or when I think about it even now, I feel I could have done the scene much better.

Q.Do you like the script to be given to you well in advance ? 

A..Yes, I prefer to go through the script well in advance. This is not to memorize it but to get a feel of what exactly is expected of me on a given day. This helps me to mentally gear myself for the performance. When you are shooting for two or three serials simultaneously, it always helps to know the script beforehand so that I get the focus of the character right.

Q.Which has been the happiest moment of your career?
A..There have been two extremely happy moments - when I bagged the roles of Shaheen and KumKum

Q.So now with the four year association with the show and the leap, it must be like one big family on the sets?
A..You bet! It's like my second home. We treat the younger generation as new members of the family and so there are no negative vibes on the sets. The leap gave us a chance to rag the fresh lot and behave like seniors, though the fact is that we all belong to the same age bracket. We are busy playing pranks and even indulge in cricket.

Q.What is the real Juhi like?
A..I am very hyper and touchy by nature. My friends call me an emotional fool. But over a period of time I have mellowed down. I am a typical Sagittarian and have a great sense of humour. Also, success has humbled me. I have seen people who couldn't handle it ending up nowhere on the scene today.

Q.Your family's still in Jaipur?
A..Yes, and I do visit them for a few days, whenever I can. My sister Heena has recently completed a course in fashion designing and is now going through her struggle phase.

Q.Now coming to the  question which I've been waiting to ask, what about marriage?

A..I definitely want to get married and settle down. I don't believe in frivolous relationships. I am waiting for my Prince Charming and I am sure he will be worth the wait! My dream man has to be a very nice human being. Intense eyes, romantic in every sense of the word and must have a great sense of humour. When I do find him, I will happily declare it.

Q.How romantic are you?
A..I am totally mushy-mushy! I am longing for a beautiful candle-lit dinner and then dancing with my man to my choice of music in the background. So, it's sad that I have noone to romance with.

Q.Other than love, what are you passionate about?
A..Cars and perfumes! I have two cars, a Fiat Palio and a Toyota Corolla. I love zipping, especially on the highways. Coming to perfumes, I don't step out my house without wearing one.My favourite are Issey Miyake and Christian Dior
I just can't tolerate people with bad breath or odour.

Q.How do you unwind yourself?
A..Being with friends rejuvenates me. My set of friends include behind-the-camera people like Dikshita, executive producer, Kumkum, writer Kamlesh Kunti Singh and his wife and Anjali, who works for Star. Besides, I also love watching films.

Q.What's your motto of life?
A..Live and let live! I believe in giving space to everyone. That reminds me of another relevant adage, 'Life is an ice cream, enjoy it before it melts'.

HER FAVOURITES

Q. favorite perfume…
 A. Ineke perfume.

Q.  favorite meal…
A. It depends upon my mood. I am a total foody, and love every kind of dishes.

Q.  favorite restaurant…
A. Just around the corner in Bandra. Here again it depends, if I want to eat Chinese, then I go to a Chinese restaurant.

Q. favorite drinks…
A. Cold coffee.

Q. favorite getaway in Mumbai…
A. There is nothing particular; sometimes I go to parties or go for a dance as as and when time permits.

Q. favorite actress…
A. I like Rani Mukharjee. She is really one who can be termed as a versatile actress.

Q. favorite film…
A. There are many. But to name a few it is, "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam", "Andaaz Apnaa Apnaa" and "Jab We Met".

Q.  favorite car…
A. Land cruiser.

Q. fav accesory

A.belts and watces

Q.fav outfit

A.gowns skirts and dresses

Q. fav colour

A.blue and red

Q.fav season

A.between winter and summer

Quick Takes

Birthday: Dec 14 (keep guessing the year!)

I love: Music

I hate: Hypocrisy and infidelity

Fave restaurant: Just Around the Corner & Legacy of China

Fave Beauty Parlour: Kroma Kay

Fave movie: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Titanic

Turn ons: Good fragrances

Turn offs: Body odour & Bad breath

First crush: On Salman Khan after Maine Pyaar Kiya when I was in school

2 accessories I can't do without: Hand bag and cell

Edited by norzar - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey congrats..🥳..And buddies sorry if my words hurt anyone.....Extremly sorry for that...Hope u all will forgive me thinking me ur lil sis...Ok ok now keep voting..😃
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Time to celebrateeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!woohooo!!!!yipee!!!!4th FC!! 👏 👏
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats for the 4th club, so we too dhoom dhadake se 4th Club shuru kiya

just quoted the line of Sansui Television Awards 2008 below

Originally posted by: surakshita

http://www.pressnote.in/readnews.php?id=29903

???? ????? ?? ''?????? ????? ??'' ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?????

Juhi Parmar ne llah Duhai hai"ke saath dhoom-dhadake se manch par pravesh kiya

http://www.agencyfaqs.com/perl/media/media_newslets/index.ht ml?id=32797

Media News
Mumbai, March 31, 2008

Juhi Parmar stormed at the end with her breathtaking 'Allah Duhai Hai' number from Race.

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to all
lets rock in this club too!!!!
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Here comes the article and  pictures

Rajesh Khattar's sangeet ceremony

Rajesh Khattar and Vandana Sajnani's sangeet party 2nd May

Gonna nach all night!

What's an Indian wedding without some naach-gaana, right? So the night before
Rajesh Khattar and Vandana Sajnani tied the knot, they had a sangeet ceremony which allowed not just the couple-to-be but also their friends to let their hair down, dance like no-one was watching and do complete dhamaal! And all that and more happened as thier guests made most of the pulsating music and the huge dance floor. It was meant to be a late night affair, the couple themselves walked in post 10 pm along with little boy Ishan Khakkar. Juhi Parmar, dressed in a casual top and skirt and not in Indian wear, came with her sister Heena. Nihar Pandya came with his brother Parth, the two were seen with Prashant Chadda. The couple's closest buddy, Himesh Reshammiya was obviously present; he got onto the dance floor too, on Rajesh's request.
Kashmera Shah and Krishna Abhishek rocked the dance floor; Vandana was heard telling Kashmera that she's now looking forward to her and Krishna's wedding. Well, we'll be the first to let you know about that!

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for these pics
she is looking so cute and good
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope the title post is updated soon.....
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article..She looks cute.