changes in rajat

sweetyyyangel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

heyy divians i noticed many changes in rajat like he looked seriously only 12 or nearly 13 when he  was in prc now he looks more matured like a hero

his hair it was newly cut but now he got curls in the ends and he also applies gels

his eyes they were little big but now they became little small but yet more nice

his nose it became little fat when compared to that time

his height i think it was 5 feet 4 inches that time now it became 5 .7 inches i guess his eyebrows they became little thick he developed beard line which was not there before makes him look so dashing his acting it was excellant now it became just perfect what has not changed is he as a person he is really a wonderful humanbeing 😊

and it is so nice to see him growing like that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh u have been checkin him carefully
all them changed
he does look more mature now
niki_09 thumbnail
he has changed a lott......u can notive that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweetyyyangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkzi

ohh u have been checkin him carefully
all them changed
he does look more mature now

i had never checked him im only seeing old prithviraj chauhan on starplus at ten thirty in the morning daily so from there i noticed all these features

~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh ya...he has changed...luks and all..only for da better.. πŸ˜‰
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yh i hve noticed it 2 buh best of all he looks way better now even thoguht he was best be4hehe πŸ˜† 😳
Pinkzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahnaazz

i had never checked him im only seeing old prithviraj chauhan on starplus at ten thirty in the morning daily so from there i noticed all these features

i dont even have start plus so i cant compare😭

vacchii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya dear!! u r true!! 😊 i hav noticd al des too.. its so gud 2 c him grow!! my baby is growin.. πŸ€— disis jus d beginin.. learning nvr ends as he says!😳 i wish him all d luck in dis world 2 reach his dreamz!! πŸ‘πŸΌ gr8 goin rajat!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkzi

i dont even have start plus so i cant compare😭

awww dw huni u can watch it onlineπŸ˜›

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahnaazz

heyy divians i noticed many changes in rajat like he looked seriously only 12 or nearly 13 when he  was in prc now he looks more matured like a hero hmmm....agreed...!! he looked cute n kiddish at dat time..and cute,sweet n mature nw...!!!😍

his hair it was newly cut but now he got curls in the ends and he also applies gels ....heyy he was having curlz at da end at prc time also..see da videos n pics of yatra times...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›yup gel is new...!!!😳

his eyes they were little big but now they became little small but yet more nice...hmmm farahnaaz i read sumwhere dat da size of our eyes never change...rite frm birth...nd dats a true scientific reason..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

his nose it became little fat when compared to that time...lolz..πŸ˜†...dunno...but its cute..😳

his height i think it was 5 feet 4 inches that time now it became 5 .7 inches i guess his eyebrows they became little thick he developed beard line which was not there before makes him look so dashing his acting it was excellant now it became just perfect what has not changed is he as a person he is really a wonderful human being 😊....yupss...relli...!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...bt he had beard line at da time of prc also...πŸ˜ƒ

and it is so nice to see him growing like that..same here....😳

heyy got one pic..to post in this thread...he looks relli chweet and chota sa,pyara sa bacha..πŸ˜†,....in dis...its of prc time..got more...bt posting one ova here...!!😊

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍