Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sournsweet thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh pls complete dat sentence..bcz I m being a tubelite here probably but I dunno vat it means...n i really want 2 kno how was dat sentence gonna b completed...u cud edit it after doing so..
AreYaar thumbnail
That's why I'm asking if we can atleast read it yaar! Lock karna hai, fine! But atleast allow us to read thru it! Why in the name of God was it so randomly deleted??? How is that fair at all?? I can think of far trashier stuff on this forum that SHOULD be deleted, but never is! 😑
amo_amo_aigoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

That's why I'm asking if we can atleast read it yaar! Lock karna hai, fine! But atleast allow us to read thru it! Why in the name of God was it so randomly deleted??? How is that fair at all?? I can think of far trashier stuff on this forum that SHOULD be deleted, but never is! 😑

yeah i am sad too. as it was my first post in dmg forum n was a smash hitπŸ˜‰. hmmmmm
krystall thumbnail
Here we go....i missed another 2 fab threads which now seem to be deleted....whats going on these days?

Me knows me joins the discussions a bit late.....but me hopes tis k with everyone..! πŸ˜ƒ

I think to sum it up....the problem we are having with this show in one word ...Its INCONSISTENCY. Every character has been mutilated beyond repair over the past few months- some gradually- some drastically and some back and forth. Why is it that these so-called 'creatives'/ directors even have to succumb to the pressures of the audiences and what they wanna see?

They HAD a good product at hand at the start ANYWAY. THAT is what hooked so many people to the show. Good characters, themes, sets, cinematography, dialogues and what makes every show what it is- CONFLICTS. You cant run a show happily without any conflicts/tensions between characters. Because once you resolve everything all you are left with is this 'tom-foolery'. We are looking at only one main conflict currently -AR not together. They have started to introduce the shashank angle so thank god for that. But thats it.

What about the 10 million other characters u have in the show? OH WAIT...how can u have anything between them- they are 'support' characters arnt they- reduced to almost mere junior artists now. We can just close our eyes and change their entire personalities by the wave of a wand and hope that the audience doesnt notice. It just doesnt work like that man.

Riddhima- seductive dance, cafeteria, staff, dad n mom. I mean what the hell? I was actually convinced they were redeeming her character when they started showing us she loves him really but cant accept it. U started to see her side. but NNNooooooooo....they just cant resist. Shilpa the poor guinea pig- make her mutilate her own character with her own bare hands, well....currently hips but anyway... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

so yeh....there was my rant for the day.
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulasi99

yeah i am sad too. as it was my first post in dmg forum n was a smash hitπŸ˜‰. hmmmmm

haan yaar...I wanted to catch up...can it b brough back?? plz..I have missed a lot of reading there...n it was so interesting post...happy to b a part of that smash hit post
AreYaar thumbnail
@Krystal: ROFL!! "making Shilpa mutilate her own character with her hips??!" 🀣 🀣 🀣 Ah...ummm, if you say so πŸ˜‰

But I agree with you...inconsistency has been a massive problem with the creatives since the beginning only...but now, like that saying, 'paani sar se upar nikal chuka hai'...this is beyond just 'tomfoolery'...these 'doctors' are all acting like buffoons!

@Dhvani: Yeah, there was some really interesting discussion with Aarti in the last few pages...wish you guys could read it too.
krystall thumbnail
OI OI Oi ....i was thinking more on the Shakira angle. Whats going on in your head?
AreYaar thumbnail
@Krystall: Arey I was thinking the same thing only yaar! 'hips don't lie' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nothing's going on in my head! I'm an innocent little angel! Scout's honor!

Waise bhi, the younger crowd in this forum can put anyone to shame with their 'romantic' imagination...to main unke saamne kya cheez hoon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
krystall thumbnail
chalo thank god. Vaise aaj kal ke bacche kafi tez ho gaye hain no doubt. especially in India- because one doesnt expect it. Not that Im not relatively a baccha myself but age is relative to whats Up Here anyway. haiii.....how i wish these creatives werent pea-brained.One feels so handicapped in their hands. I think we should be writing/directing this- what say?
amo_amo_aigoo thumbnail
@sournsweet: if u felt AR felt like radha n shyam then its a huge compliment as i guess there is no other couple wid a betetr chemistry than them. even i am not despo 4 a confession but i feel if the confession is done it will clear most of the probs n it will b better 4 them n 4 us.

4 other dmg lovers. as i critisize the show does not mean i don like it. i like it thts y i wan it 2 b better.