~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Double Dhamaka..Shaadi Special..Double Update๐Ÿ˜†

By ~*Neha*~

Baa asks Arvind why did you ask the video guy not to come? Bapuji says something and Baa tells him to keep quiet. Motabhai says "HUH". Leela says how will marriage happen without video??! Arvind says Panditji will do the wedding procedures..not video.๐Ÿ˜† And then he says pravin told, so I cancelled the plan of getting videographers.

*flashback* There was a letter that came for pravin which said "private n confidential" 

Arvind: What's in this box?

Pravin: Pens and Diares to gift people.๐Ÿ˜†  *flashback ends*

Arvind says, It was pravins idea to give pens and diaries as gift....so i though people would write everything in diary. So because of Pravin everything happened. Bapuji says, imagine if we really gave everyone diaries then what would have happened? 

*imagination* Arvind : Do u have pen, diaries and the refills? Phere starts....panditji stop, everyone write in the diary...1st phere of Anish-Dimple takes place at 10:03..panditji start..stop stop, everyone write in your diary Hemal-Gudiya's 1st phera started at 10:17.*imagination ends*

Baa says how can anyone think also of such a thing? If someone wishes to see the video again, will they watch the video or read a diary?๐Ÿ˜† Leela says see me how I managed everything, make-up, decoration everything...not even a photograph of me has been taken. Jigar says then why did you want to get 5 photos of yours?. Leela says photographer ne kaha dulhan ki maa ka photograph to hona hi chahiye.๐Ÿ˜† Jigar asks what do we do about video shooting? Baa replies we will have to make do with Harshad's handycam, go Jigar and get handycam from Harshad kaaka. Leela says shaadi ka video handycam mein hoga?? Baa says Leela tu kudkud mat kar ab. Leela says "HUH" Baa says I hope Baby got ready. In the dressing room, Baby says shayad yeh log kapde ghar pe chhod aaye hain. Subodh asks Baby, you're not yet ready? Baby gets very angry since everyone has been asking her the same question despite everyone knowing that she is not yet ready! Meenakshi asks Subodh Manav ke papa, ye baby ben abhi tak tayar nahi hui? Pravin asks Baby you're not yet ready? Baby's temper is at its fullest..she screams mera bag kahan hai?

Hemal-Gudiya shaadi is going on in the mandap. Panditji asks to get Pan Supari. Gudiya's father takes out a readymade pan supari.Panditji asks yeh aap kya de rahe hain? Gudiya's father says aap hi ne kahan tha supari dene ke liye. Panditji says maine pan aur supari dene ko kaha tha. Gudiya's father says aapko pehle batana chahiye ki pan aur supari separate dena hai.

In the dressing room, Mangu mausi: makes and entry and says Baby tu yahan kya kar rahi hai? You are not ready? Baby says I dont even want to get ready, from past 2 hrs everyone is asking me whether I got ready. Birju comes and says I got your bag! Mangu mausi sits in the dressing room. Baby makes some signal to Birju and Birju tells Mangu mausi lets sit out. Mangu mausi says my chappal is broken, I cant walk bare-foot out since it is very hot...I came to ask for a chappal. Baby says there's no chappal come later. Mangu mausi sees Birju's chappals and says, I am taking this, I will give it back later. Birju says MINE??

Anish's barat is coming, everyone are dancing. Anish's mom asks Arvind everyone are dancing, why dont you come Mr.Arvind. Arvind says I don't dance like this. Anish's mom says okay I will ask leela to dance. Ba, anish, birju, jigar...everyone are dancing! Except Bapuji, Motabhai and Harshad. Harshad tells Arvind, come on arvind, lets join everyone. Arcind says I can't dance, my jooti is broken. Bapuji says take mine, though hum kadam se kadam nahi chalte, our size is same. Moreover, I'm so happy today that nothing can hapen to my feet. (very touchy scene)๐Ÿ˜ณ Arvind says keep your jooti, I'll go and dance. Arvind also dances! Arvind does bhangra...!!! Anish also joins them all. And everyone is dancing and its just amazing to see everone together having so much fun!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Meanwhile, the rasam of shaadi is going on for Gudiya-Hemal applying sindoor, mangalsutra, the phere's etc. Meenakshi has tears in her eyes while throwing flowers. It's a complete shaadi mode where the shehnai tue is playing.

Gattu: Shee ya..where did she go?

Shaguna: Whats your name? My name is Shaguna.Why do you want to know?

Gattu: I'm searching for someone called shagun.

Gattu goes near a Ganesh Idol and says "Ganpathi bappa..Jay Sri Krishna...where is Shagun?

Kids come there and say Gattu kaka aap kahan the...we were searching for you. Gattu says, you found me but I still didn't find Shagun. Chaitali asks, who Shagun? Gattu says, I don't know..Baa told me to keep these ladoos for Shagun. Mitali says, Oh, so Baa must have told you to keep this for Shagun which means for something good. Remember Gattu kaka, sometimes Meenakshi says "Yeh achcha shagun hai" Mansukhlal(Manav) comes and says mataji nahi mili, maine hall mein bhi dhoonda. Gattu says maine khana khaya isliye mataji nahi aayi? Mansukhlal(Manav) says Baa ne kahan na mataji khud aayengi. Gattu says he will call Mataji. Mitali says Oh no, that was Harshad kaaka's cell number. Gattu says, no he himself spoke to mataji. 

In the mandap, Meenakshi gets up because she couldn't see the mandap happening properly. Harshad makes her sit down. The kids signal something and tell Harshad to come. He accidently, leaves his cell behind on the sofa.. Shilpa tells Meenakshi to rest and takes her.

Meanwhile Gattu is calling Harshad's number hoping that Mataji will pick up. The cell is on the sofa and someone like Mataji from behind picks up the phone. They haven't yet showed the face of "mataji"...so thats suspense..!!!

Looking foward to the next episode!!

By crazy_lil_gurl

Epi starts with baa asking mota bhai why he cancelled the video guy and babu ji jokes over him and he starts with his huh's and baa is like don't huh and tell me why u did this? Mota bhai says its pravin's fault..then they show the flashback of wen mota bhai is asking pravin wht was in that private and confidential box and dimple says diaries..so then mota bhai tells baa that it is because pravin lied..i thought tht if we have diaries we won't need the video recording...babu ji then says imagine if he would actually make everyone write each n everything in their diariess...imagination of everyone having a diary..saat phere started..after each phera mota bhai stops and tells everyone to write it down in their diaries ๐Ÿ˜† Babu ji then jokes tht u should even have given a sketch bk then no need of photographer. Leela then says look at me i have been doing everything properly..nothing has gone wrong and look what u have done..Baa then says start with Harshad's handycam till then pravin will do some managing for the video..

Baby still hasn't found her clothes bag...subodh comes and asks her why she isn't ready..baby again with her frustrated look tells because she doesn't have the bag..meenakshi comes and asks tht againn and baby shouts at her...then pravin comes and first baby looks at him expecting him to ask too but he doesn't so she turns again looking for clothes and then pravin asks why rn't u dressed yet ๐Ÿ˜† All three (meenakshi, subodh and pravin) leave..mangu ben comes in and is looking for sumthing down..birju comes in and tells baby that i got ur bag and gives it to herr..baby says im v happy and ill get dressed..mangu ben says i can't go out as my chappal are broken and then she tells birju ill take urs and takes them and goess..

Everyone is dancing and anish is on the horsee...Mota bhai is asked to dance but he says no and then leela and birju go for dancing..everyone is dancing while mota bhai is staring at them with a weird expression..harshad tells him to go dance..he says my chappal are broken how will i go, its also very hot..babu ji says take mine..today im very happy .. i can walk on the hot gorund..mota bhai gets emotional and cries a bit and says its okk i will go without chappal and he goes and everyone is dancing and having fun..

Gudiya and hemal's wedding...they take saat phere..

Gattu is looking around and is asking ppl for their names and is looking for someone named shagun..metali, chaitali and somail come and ask him what he is doing and he is lookin for shagun..baa told him to give the methai in his hands to shagun..metali says shagun is not a person..u have to keep the methai for shagun...manav comes and tells gattu he couldn't find mata ji anywhere..gattu says she is doing cheating and tells metali to give her phone she will call her on the no. i called last time..the children tell him dat it is harshad's other no. gattu says no wen i called it was a lady's voice..it was mata ji..

Children go to harshad and tell him to come they need to talk to him..harshad goes but leaves his phone behind..shilpa and meenakshi who were sitting there also leave to chk meenakshi's BP...Gattu is calling and the phone is ringing...some lady whose face isn't shown picks up and the epi ends...

Hope u liked the update
Sarah =]

Edited by ~*Neha*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail

Neha your update is also rocking๐Ÿ˜ณmerge the two- yours and sarah that'll be nice๐Ÿ˜Š

~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

Neha your update is also rocking๐Ÿ˜ณmerge the two- yours and sarah that'll be nice๐Ÿ˜Š

Double Dhamaka...Shaadi Special...Updates by Me and Saara!!!๐Ÿ˜†

-aditi- thumbnail
ok great idea than๐Ÿ˜†i njoyed reading both ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

ok great idea than๐Ÿ˜†i njoyed reading both ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you can enjoy it more since we are combining it soon!

-aditi- thumbnail
i'll be waiting to raed the combined again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
two updates ๐Ÿ˜† ...btw u both have done great job ๐Ÿ‘
thx so much for the uodate sarah def a double dhamaka wid 2 weddings lookin fwd for today's show ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

thx so much for the uodate sarah def a double dhamaka wid 2 weddings lookin fwd for today's show ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thats so true..!

~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: grapes

thanks alot. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Please use the Thank You button๐Ÿ˜ณ